Thread: Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene a "9/11 Denier," She Must Be Expelled!

Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene a "9/11 Denier," She Must Be Expelled!

Vice: Here's Every Disturbing Conspiracy Marjorie Taylor Greene Believes In. A complete conspiracy compendium.

She has also questioned Las Vegas as a "false flag" shooting, and hinted, gasp, there might be pedophiles in high places. Next you know she'll be saying Epstein did not kill himself, unicorns aren't real, and the USS Liberty crew was deliberately murdered.

Looks like they are trying to get a handle on this damn thing once and for all.

Can't have someone with the stature of a US congresswoman ready to indulge in such First Amendment protected speech, now can we? Next they make the law that it's not protected anymore. They have been waiting for this for years, which shows how terrified they still are of "crazy conspiracy theories," like half of them are pedos.

Next you know, she'll believe our own Dr. Paul warning of a "Great Reset" and digital ID implants. Oh wait. They already booted the eminent 40 year congressman from Facebook.

Personally her politics are far to the right of mine. I am pro-choice, and I don't like fracking. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate someone who is wide awake about even bigger things. So in honor of Rep. Greene, let's post our favorite truth videos and articles here, no "no-planer" stuff please. I've got a feeling she might be speaking for all of our rights to ask questions, and we owe her, and we don't even know it.

Let her persecution set off a wave of truth. When will they learn. The truth is like whack-a-mole. The more you try to stomp it, the more it pops up.

Vice: Here's Every Disturbing Conspiracy Marjorie Taylor Greene Believes In. A complete conspiracy compendium.

9/11 The New Pearl Harbor

Las Vegas, M240 Belt-Fed Machine Gun and Bump Fire, Sound Comparison.

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 02-01-2021 at 06:01 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    3:40 - 8:30

10:30 - 11:20

21:00 - 24:00

Last edited by dannno; 02-01-2021 at 06:33 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I think it's a better idea if we instead expel all the communists within our government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Guess she is just not the right 'flavor' for this Democracy. In a representative Republic she'd be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Guess she is just not the right 'flavor' for this Democracy. In a representative Republic she'd be just fine.
    I'm sure there are even a couple true nutball conspiracy theorists in the Kremlin who don't make Putin feel threatened. It's only threatening if all or part of what they are saying is true.

She won by 75 percent.

I wonder by what margins you need to win by to be considered "legitimate" in this new democrazy?

I barely knew anything about the woman, until I noticed today that the media organs and swamp dwellers were after her full cry.

Of course when the System, as a whole, starts tut tutting and "outraging" at one person in particular, you know they must close to the mark on something...I figure she must have promised to hold congressional hearings on kiddie diddlers and snuff film enthusiasts within government.

Wanna bet on when they run her off?

I say a week....by next Tuesday she'll be back to running her dad's construction business.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-03-2021 at 12:20 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I'll repeat what I said in another thread.

If Democrats want to expel Greene because of her belief in conspiracy theories, then every Democrat should be expelled because of their belief in the Russia Gate conspiracy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Majorie Taylor Greene is right now my favorite person in congress.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    She won by 75 percent.

I wonder by what margins you need to win by to be considered "legitimate" in this new democrazy?

I barely knew anything about the woman, until I noticed today that the media organs and swamp dwellers were after her full cry.

Of course when the System, as a whole, starts tut tutting and "outraging" at one person in particular, you know they must close to the mark on something...I figure she must have promised to hold congressional hearings on kiddie diddlers and snuff film enthusiasts within government.

Wanna bet on when they run her off?

I say a week....by next Tuesday she'll be back to running her dad's construction business.
    The people in power think YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT, so they can vote themselves. We want her IN because THEY DO NOT. Pretty easy to understand, right?

Big question HOW DO WE KEEP HER IN?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Dems: wE lOvE dEmOcRaCy
    Also Dems: Voters' choice doesn't matter when we don't like you.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Dems: wE lOvE dEmOcRaCy
    Also Dems: Voters' choice doesn't matter when we don't like you.
    Agreed. They are now pulling back the curtains to reveal that YOUR VOTES DONT MATTER TO THEM. The Curtain of Illusion has fallen. We know the Elections are ALL gonna be rigged until they are removed from power, probably be necessary to make that happen by force.

---

Related:

Should 'Conspiracy Theory'-Believing Members Of Congress Be Expelled? - Ron Paul Institute - Video
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lInstitute-Vid

Perhaps we should listen to what the good Doctor Paul has to say on the matter?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

They kicked her off the committees she was on.

They kicked her off the committees she was on.
    But Eric Swalwell had an affair with a Chinese spy and he's allowed to stay on the committee?

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But Eric Swalwell had an affair with a Chinese spy and he's allowed to stay on the committee?
    He's a Marxist in good standing comrade.