Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ron Paul: Facebook has blocked me from managing my page

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I'll take it that we are on the same side, hanging on to whatever liberty is left the best we can. Deeper insight would benefit, as would On the Record. Actual solutions are not easy, some of us are willing to risk so that others can reward.

Trump was a great divider among the people, while a great unifier of the elite/globalists. What you see being played is, well, part of the play.
    I have said that Trump is the best president in my lifetime with the caveat that that is not saying much because they have all been fine with bombing children.

That said my fight isn't with you. I am a bit on edge tonight, so I will bid you a good evening, and finish watching a movie rather than reading about politics.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have said that Trump is the best president in my lifetime with the caveat that that is not saying much because they have all been fine with bombing children.

That said my fight isn't with you. I am a bit on edge tonight, so I will bid you a good evening, and finish watching a movie rather than reading about politics.
    I have Pawn Sacrifice on, Bobby Fisher, good movie ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I watched Anne of Green Gables.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I will check that out.

I am watching the 1956 version of Moby Dick.

Last frickin post of the night. I swear this time!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I watched Anne of Green Gables.
    Classic, one of my favorites of all time - all three! ;-)

I will check that out.

I am watching the 1956 version of Moby Dick.

Last frickin post of the night. I swear this time!
    Enjoy! I really like the Patrick Stewart version.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Those that want to silence your speech really want you dead. Those that burn books today will burn bodies tomorrow. This is what we face. History screams at us with the voices of the silenced.
    You sir, are 100% percent correct.

I hear them daily, and louder, in my daily waking nightmare that is just trying to survive and keep a lid on this insanity.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I am not gloating, AF, in fact to the contrary. Try as I may, though not successfully, the system counts on what is going on, if only folks can see the Fed.Gov for what it really is, and if enough people rise to the occasion it can be thrown off.

At what point? And When?
    The point is here.

The time is now.

We saw what needs to happen on 6 Jan.

Or rather, we saw a tiny spark of the raging inferno that needs to happen.

And "our" side has done a better job of denouncing, crushing and confusing the reason for that spark, than the Marxists have.

I'm disheartened enough to weep...$#@! it all...give me bottle of Victory gin and I'm done with it all.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Trump was a great divider among the people, while a great unifier of the elite/globalists. What you see being played is, well, part of the play.
    I put the division squarely on the shoulders of the mainstream media.

And that media will still be here on January 22.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/KelleyAshbyPaul/...46372043452417

Whos Jack?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I saw this coming, I'm sure most of you did too. Facebook is a private corportation that has the right to remove anything or anyone they don't like.

What really needs to happen is a mass boycott of facebook twitter etc. If they suddenly lost 40-50% of revenue things would change rapidly.

How "private" is it when their execs and lobbyists are hired to work within Leftist administrations, when they donate heavily to a specific political Party, when they essentially act as an extension of government in silencing political dissidents and specific ideologies.

They are more like a cartel, subsidized by Leftist government, working on their behalf to subvert elections and mute anyone who disagrees.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I'll take it that we are on the same side, hanging on to whatever liberty is left the best we can. Deeper insight would benefit, as would On the Record. Actual solutions are not easy, some of us are willing to risk so that others can reward.

TBH, I didnt think Trump was a divider so much as the media.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Whos Jack?
    Jack Dorsey (co-founder and CEO of Twitter)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

They first came for Alex Jones. Hopefully Trumps 80 million voters will positively impact this deteriorating society.

Invisible Man, The count, etc.
    Are you happy that corporatism has prevailed over the individual?
    I don't believe that has happened. I'm not happy with what FB did. I also don't expect it to be a winning move for FB. Hopefully the market punishes them for it. The government shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    So the "truth movement" will rise again - once the social media oligarchs have cooled off. That's good to know. Thanks!

XNN
    whether you admit it or not, you're thinking the same thing.
    there are a lot of nutjobs out there ready to cause more mayhem.

Facebook says it was a "mistake".

https://fee.org/articles/facebook-su...ch-censorship/

UPDATE: In an email on Monday night, a Facebook spokesperson told Reason that it had mistakenly locked former Rep. Ron Paul's page. "While there were never any restrictions on Ron Paul's page, we restricted one admin's ability to post by mistake. We have corrected the error," the spokesman said.
    Funny how those "mistakes" seem to only happen to freedom-oriented accounts. And get corrected once they receive the backlash.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Whos Jack?
    $#@! that owns it

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By this point, people should have known that no one should be on Facebook except to lure people away from Facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg funded election fraud through his Center for Tech and Civic Life.
    Last edited by Nalteb; 01-14-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Facebook says it was a "mistake".

https://fee.org/articles/facebook-su...ch-censorship/

Funny how those "mistakes" seem to only happen to freedom-oriented accounts. And get corrected once they receive the backlash.
    You just need to know the proper definition of “mistake”.

Mistake
    (n) - Anything that results in censorship of those not on the radical left, but comes under enough criticism that it is reversed.
    (n) - A test or experiment in censorship of those not on the radical left, to measure response. Note: if there is no significant criticism, it is no longer a “mistake”, but it is instead a “precedent”.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Temp Ban.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Facebook suspension prompted me to register for the forums. I also spread word of the misdeed and the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalteb View Post
    The Facebook suspension prompted me to register for the forums. I also spread word of the misdeed and the forums.
    Welcome! This place is a balm in Gilead, and honors the most principled statesman of our lives.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    $#@! that owns it
    $#@! that bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalteb View Post
    Greetings .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123