Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1130

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Its already happening and Saylor destroyed gold on all his interviews.

He says Bitcoin is 10 times better.
    That’s a bold opinion. I don’t know that it is 10 times better than gold.

They both have strengths and weaknesses, one of golds universally recognized strengths is its high physical durability.

I agree that crypto and more specifically bitcoin has 10 times the room to climb because of the success the banks and states have had in brainwashing people on economics and stigmatizing gold.

I think it’s and amazing opportunity to get people to contemplate what money is and how it important honest money is in a just society...

I believe they can work together synergistically (bitcoin and pms).
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 12-27-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    That’s a bold opinion. I don’t know that it is 10 times better than gold.

Start from this short 4 minutes CNBC clip. YT will give you links to his more in depth videos.

its too hard and im too dumb

cant even log in to kraken...i dont think they EVER approved my id...

how do i buy what wallet do i use ( or should i)?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    its too hard and im too dumb

cant even log in to kraken...i dont think they EVER approved my id...

how do i buy what wallet do i use ( or should i)?
    if you are dumb,

use Kraken or Bitstamp. Get an account verified.

Wire money.

Buy. If below 4k USD. you can leave it on exchange like Kraken.

Risk is minimal and you are dumb so you might make mistakes.

Take the time to become less dumb by learning how to use a Nano Ledger or a Trezor.. Both hardware wallet for noobs.

32k.

mark my words on this thread.

This is going to 100k

Easy x3 money.

watch all market events live on

https://www.aggr.trade
    Cool ticker. Is that yours?

$34.4k
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    $34.4k
    its kinda sad that on this site which taught me sound money in 2008, we are like only 3 or 4 people enjoying the ride.

its kinda sad that on this site which taught me sound money in 2008, we are like only 3 or 4 people enjoying the ride.

Lurkers abound

$37.7k
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sound money means constitutional hard money, not NSA/MIT vaporware.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm waiting for a dump, not sure it will happen this time around. So much FOMO with institutional money behind it makes this a different story.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

some people are getting rich.. its going to 400k i.e the gold MC in the 4 next years.

some people are getting rich.. its going to 400k i.e the gold MC in the 4 next years.
    Doesn't matter what the dollar value is since no exchange will actually cash you out at these valuations, much less at $400k. It's an illusion of wealth that's never actually realized into wealth, just numbers on a screen. That's why everyone is encouraged to "hodl" while valuations, created by tether games and whale wash trading, climb. Like any good ponzi, people can't cash out lest the ponzi collapses since there's not enough actual dollar liquidity to fulfill the cash out demands. Same $#@! the usual money changers have pulled on the sheep forever. The Social Capital indian guy just admitted on CNBC that bitcoin will go really, really high but will eventually lead into the adoption of CBDC.

I'm happy for you that your screen numbers mean so much to you but you and the other bitcoin pumpers should find your way off of a forum devoted to constitutional principles like sound money, since all you're doing, because of your own sheer greed, is forwarding the banker's agenda away from hard money ownership and constitutional principles. You're helping along the "you will own nothing" globalist agenda that seeks to destroy constitutional principles. Especially since you're doing it at the same time that those same bankers purposely and systematically suppress constitutional hard money.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    I'm waiting for a dump, not sure it will happen this time around. So much FOMO with institutional money behind it makes this a different story.
    Institutional money isn't really chasing bitcoin. I hope you don't seriously think that's happening. What is happening is the "institutional money" mouthpieces are jawboning people into buying into the CBDC blockchain paradigm, which those mouthpieces will be in control of. Herding the sheeps.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-07-2021 at 12:30 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

An exchange is not an exchange if it won't cash you out at the current value.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Institutional money isn't really chasing bitcoin. I hope you don't seriously think that's happening. What is happening is the "institutional money" mouthpieces are jawboning people into buying into the CBDC blockchain paradigm, which those mouthpieces will be in control of. Herding the sheeps.
    Funds are buying Bitcoin as part of their portfolio. 0.5% of all bitcoin is held by public companies. They're not taking large position yet that they are taking any at all is a huge shift.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-i...-about-bitcoin

About 15% of fund managers, with $534 billion under management, surveyed by Bank of America Corp. said Bitcoin is the third-most crowded trade behind being long technology shares and shorting the U.S. dollar. The poll was taken between Dec. 4 and Dec. 10.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...utions-jump-in
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Funds are buying Bitcoin as part of their portfolio. 0.5% of all bitcoin is held by public companies. They're not taking large position yet that they are taking any at all is a huge shift.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-i...-about-bitcoin
    .5% is nothing. Well, .5% more than nothing but close enough. .5% does not translate to what is occurring in the dollar price right now.

About 15% of fund managers, with $534 billion under management, surveyed by Bank of America Corp. said Bitcoin is the third-most crowded trade behind being long technology shares and shorting the U.S. dollar. The poll was taken between Dec. 4 and Dec. 10.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...utions-jump-in
    I can't read it because it's paywalled. Can you post full text? Much of what passes for mainstream financial "news" is for jawboning people into being bagholders for the inevitable dump after the pump, especially since futures are available. Are you sure they aren't referring to bitcoin futures or Grayscale Bitcoin Trust shares instead of actually using investor money to buy into bitcoin? I really can't see any institutional money manager risking investor money on a trade that literally could drop 50-75% overnight for no apparent reason, without any counter-party transparency and without recourse in the case of fraud.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-08-2021 at 10:34 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This interview is pure gold!

Jesus Christ, listen to the words coming from that mouth.

Please devil21, watch it! I beg you on my knees. And tell me your wisdom

According to usdebtclock.org, bitcoin and gold are currently around the same valuation ($39k btc, $34k gold), if not for the banker's 100 paper-1 physical suppression of gold. I've always thought that bitcoin's valuation represented physical gold's actual dollar value, hence why "a bitcoin" is always represented as being a gold coin.

The fact that bankers are promoting btc and not using futures markets to suppress it, instead of suppressing it like they do physical metals, continues to tell me that bankers want the people to sell off their real wealth, while the bankers continue to hoard physical metals, and put your faith in digital, fully tracked nothingness.

Or do you @dannno @Mordan think that the Microsoft patent 060606 tying cryptocurrency to physical labor is because the bankers want us to have real wealth?

Satoshi Nakemoto is coded into that cover. It's an anagram hidden in "TAKESHITA COMES TO TOWN" and pg.17-20 means 2017-2020, the period of introduction of cryptos to the masses. The fleur-de-lis represents the Dec 21 2020 conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter on the Solstice.

-------------

This interview is pure gold!

Jesus Christ, listen to the words coming from that mouth.

Please devil21, watch it! I beg you on my knees. And tell me your wisdom

It's totally a shocker that the Bitcoin OG is from MIT and has a history of committing securities fraud He sounds perfect for the role of Bitcoin OG. I like things that exist in the real world. I've had enough of the imaginary digital nothingness money mind-control games, sorry.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-11-2021 at 12:34 AM.

Mass Hong Kong Arrests Of Legistators And Activists Shows Why Bitcoin Is Essential

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerhu...h=25e828312a34

Sound money means constitutional hard money, not NSA/MIT vaporware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander Spooner
    “But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
    Still better than fiat!

Used the right way, cryptocurrencies level the playing field against bankers.

According to usdebtclock.org, bitcoin and gold are currently around the same valuation ($39k btc, $34k gold), if not for the banker's 100 paper-1 physical suppression of gold. I've always thought that bitcoin's valuation represented physical gold's actual dollar value, hence why "a bitcoin" is always represented as being a gold coin.

The fact that bankers are promoting btc and not using futures markets to suppress it, instead of suppressing it like they do physical metals, continues to tell me that bankers want the people to sell off their real wealth, while the bankers continue to hoard physical metals, and put your faith in digital, fully tracked nothingness.
    If this is your view then why not ride bitcoin up then periodically take what you perceive as profit in gold and make half it of your position or whatever you choose.

Every single large online bullion dealer takes bitcoin and even gives a discount compared to fiat (as well as my local coin shop).
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 01-09-2021 at 03:34 PM.

This is your view then why not ride bitcoin up then periodically take what you perceive as profit in gold and make half of your position or whatever you choose.

Every single large online bullion dealer takes bitcoin and even gives a discount compared to fiat (as well as my local coin shop).
    Probably because you need a bank account when you go through exchanges. All of those exchanges store enormous amounts of personal data -- to deter fraud and other maliciousness, supposedly -- and governments would have access to all of that [as if they don't already?] when they declare cryptocurrencies illegal. ("Only Congress can coin money!")

What happens then? (How many die from stupid government, this time?)

Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    Probably because you need a bank account when you go through exchanges. All of those exchanges store enormous amounts of personal data -- to deter fraud and other maliciousness, supposedly -- and governments would have access to all of that [as if they don't already?] when they declare cryptocurrencies illegal. ("Only Congress can coin money!")

What happens then? (How many die from stupid government, this time?)

Here’s the reddit for trading precious metals for crypto.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Pmsforsale/

This is an article on buying without verification
    https://99bitcoins.com/buy-bitcoin/a...ly-without-id/

This search took about 1 minute...

Here’s the reddit for trading precious metals for crypto.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Pmsforsale/

This is an article on buying without verification
    https://99bitcoins.com/buy-bitcoin/a...ly-without-id/

This search took about 1 minute...
    lol...My point is that crypto isn't as anonymous as you think.

That can be a good thing, though, if governments would accept it as a plausible payment method. (Fraud and theft would be easier to track than cash, for example.)

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If this is your view then why not ride bitcoin up then periodically take what you perceive as profit in gold and make half it of your position or whatever you choose.

I do my best to not support ponzi schemes any more than I need to. Plus, playing in the bitcoin sandbox requires turning over every piece of personal info, maybe short of my blood type, to some practically untraceable exchange with a PO box address or empty store front address and no customer service. It's obvious that they gather such info so it can promptly be turned over to the IRS. I'd rather earn fiat as a man exercising some level of sovereignty and exchange it for an asset I can make use of, instead of hoping that the next time I want to access "my" assets, the exchange isn't experiencing "technical difficulties" or experienced a "hack". Isn't it remarkable how coinbase suddenly has technical difficulties when bitcoin experiences a 15-20% pull back in a matter of minutes? Finally, anything managed by an exchange or held in the "ether" isn't my asset any way. It's the same old legal mindscrew of "equitable interest", but not ownership of the fruits of my labor. Sorry, I just don't like it, I know way too much about its purpose as the introduction to digital "company scrip slave wage" and I don't care much for fiat currencies in the first place so pricing it in a hyperinflating fiat doesn't tickle my loins much.

Besides, even if I ignored all of that, the price is way too stupidly high to get involved with now. I'd wait for the inevitable periodic 50+% crash that comes after these mania run-ups, which has repeated through bitcoin's entire existence.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-11-2021 at 12:37 AM.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast