Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Freeman - Flipping the Script on Activism

James Freeman - Flipping the Script on Activism

THis is epic. Enjoy.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Got six minutes in. Pretty awesome. Don't have time to watch the full hour now though. I'll have to come back to it later.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Got six minutes in. Pretty awesome. Don't have time to watch the full hour now though. I'll have to come back to it later.

Same. Guys got some balls.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Same. Guys got some balls.

The dude definitely has some big brass ones, eh? I was actually shocked that the cops backed down like they did. Glad to see it but I definitely wasn't expecting it.
    Chris

Bump
    Chris

Didn't watch the video yet but I've seen his youtube videos before and they are quite entertaining, along with providing a valuable public service. I recommend subscribing to his youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF7...c2PdAmg/videos

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Didn't watch the video yet but I've seen his youtube videos before and they are quite entertaining, along with providing a valuable public service. I recommend subscribing to his youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF7...c2PdAmg/videos

Awesome. The guy is downright inspirational.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Awesome. The guy is downright inspirational.
    This was so fun to watch! And yes, it is absolutely inspirational!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    This was so fun to watch! And yes, it is absolutely inspirational!

I'm still a little shocked to see the cops backing down like they did. I never would have expected that but am glad to see it.
    Chris

I'm still a little shocked to see the cops backing down like they did. I never would have expected that but am glad to see it.
    Agree. Reminds me of some of the run-ins I have had with them ;-)

Front page made a great dent in the number of views!

Agree. Reminds me of some of the run-ins I have had with them ;-)

Front page made a great dent in the number of views!

Front page? How the hell did that happen? Cool.
    Chris

On the whole, people don't want freedom. That is why disenthrall has only 3K subscribers.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    On the whole, people don't want freedom. That is why disenthrall has only 3K subscribers.
    You are for the most part correct; people feel the desperate need for cradle-to-grave .gov intervention, whether by conditioning, or because they are too lazy to think and act on their own.

As for subscribers; I am an Agorist, and choose not to subscribe, so therefore I am not tallied. I am sure there are others like me who frequent RonPaulLibertyReport, Mises, Lew Rockwell, and of course TheAnarchast, among others, on a very daily basis. If/when I am able, I throw in a few bucks to help support. I just choose not to be counted, tracked, etc.

:-)

@CCTelander
    Darling I hope this article get you the most + reps of anybody in the history of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    @CCTelander
    Darling I hope this article get you the most + reps of anybody in the history of RPF

Not so far, but I really do appreciate the thought. Thanks.
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    @CCTelander
    I second that. Without the darling part ;-)

I second that. Without the darling part ;-)

And thank you. Especially for leaving the "darling" part off!
    Chris

Watched much of it. He's my kind of wiseass. I like how he plays the cop trix on the cops. The deer-in-the-headlights looks on their low-IQ faces is hilarious as their tiny, shrivel-hobbled "intellects" cast about wildly for some shred of comprehension.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I just choose not to be counted, tracked, etc.
    I can understand this, but would also point out that at the current juncture I am not convinced that any of those concerns matter any longer. Theye are on the board, and the gloves are being peeled off. What we are seeing appears to me to be the opening volleys of an endgame designed to squash you regardless of your positions.

It bears mention that if Theye succeed, and at this point it looks like the odds are at the very least even, one of the first things they will do is have a night of long knives, disposing of their brownshirt idiots who, in the wake of victory will pose the single greatest threat to the ongoing plan of subjugation, culling, and setting the planet "right". Note "culling". I've read the Agenda 21 document and it is clear that Theire view of things is that the planet is grossly overpopulated and that something must be done about it. Well, we're not going to Mars any time soon, and certainly not in any big way. We're going nowhere, so something must then break because we cannot have our cake and eat it. That perforce implies a large-scale cull in the most direct and non-equivocating terms, and it would have to be at least four billions, and I suspect a whole lot more than that. Recall that out of the universe's sphincter popped the Georgia guide stones which specify 500 millions or less, worldwide. That's less than twice the population of America spread all over the globe. Fine by me, as I am firmly suspicious that much of what we are witnessing is the result of the phenomenon of rats in a cage. But who will be the first to man up and step into the disintegration chamber for the sake of his beloved fellow men? Who will be the first to offer up their newborn daughter to be consumed in the cleansing flames of the planet-saving cull?

My point, of course, is that at this point being tracked is an irrelevancy. When all is said and done, Theye the victors will almost certainly come for you even if you've had you juicy, eager lips wrapped ever so devotedly around their wretchedly inadequate knobs since day one. There will be no innocence that counrts and there will be no hiding. You will be hunted and extinguished. At this point Theye may well even have automatons for doing that dirty work, in which case you will have no place to hide even for a short while, so I will respectfully suggest you not worry yourself with such things because in the end it will make no difference. This is my worthless opinion, but I think that now is the time to find like-minded people and get ready for war. If it never comes, you are free to print huge posters of me with "VILLAGE IDIOT" stenciled across my forehead. I will even provide a good portrait image. I cannot, however, see how anything is going to end well at this juncture. So stand up and be counted. If Theye send their men to kill me, well... we all die eventually and I am in no humor for this bull$#@!, so I will not cower.

Good luck to us all, whatever we may choose.
    Last edited by osan; 07-12-2020 at 07:39 AM.

Watched much of it. He's my kind of wiseass. I like how he plays the cop trix on the cops. The deer-in-the-headlights looks on their low-IQ faces is hilarious as their tiny, shrivel-hobbled "intellects" cast about wildly for some shred of comprehension.

He's my kind of wiseass too. This stuff is epic.
    Chris

He's my kind of wiseass too. This stuff is epic.
    The video below is one of my favorite examples of James' all-out bad-assery.

Although he might not wear shining armor, he may very well have saved this damsel in distress a great deal of trouble ... (but like he said in his closing remarks, he can shout at the cops about other peoples' rights all day long and it won't do a damn bit of good unless those other people are willing to actually assert their rights for themselves ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6X177agop0
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-17-2020 at 03:57 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Although he might not wear shining armor, he may very well have saved this damsel in distress a great deal of trouble ... (but like he said in his closing remarks, he can shout at the cops about other peoples' rights all day long and it won't do a damn bit of good unless those other people are willing to actually assert their rights for themselves ...)

THAT was awesome. And you and Freeman are quite correct, unless people assert their rights those rights will not be respected. It's higly likely that the young lady in that video wouldn't have done so, indeed wouldn't even have known she could do so if Freeman hadn't interceded.

But that's where we activists come in. There are lots of people out there who would stand up if they knew what their rights were, and others who know but are just afraid of being the guy standing there alone against the system. It's up to us to inform, embolden and encourage them by our very visible resistance and defiance. Nobody else is going to do it. Either we get off our asses and get out there as often as possible or we sit here bitching on the internet, watching the truly golden opportunity we've been handed slip away. We may not get another.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

I like what he did, though some of his tactics would not be mine. The finger deal... I understand the right and so forth, but I guess I'm old enough to have been trained to polite... at least to the point I am shown open disrespect or malice. Then I become a more interesting human being.

More people should be doing this sort of thing. Here in WV the cops are generally WAY more polite than those from other places. The one exception I've experienced thus far are the Beckley police, who are $#@!s very much reminiscent of NYPD. $#@!ty attitudes.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

First Ever Cop Watch, Awarded $75,000 For Rights Violations

I thought this one was good mainly for the outcome.

Chris

I like what he did, though some of his tactics would not be mine. The finger deal... I understand the right and so forth, but I guess I'm old enough to have been trained to polite... at least to the point I am shown open disrespect or malice. Then I become a more interesting human being.

More people should be doing this sort of thing. Here in WV the cops are generally WAY more polite than those from other places. The one exception I've experienced thus far are the Beckley police, who are $#@!s very much reminiscent of NYPD. $#@!ty attitudes.

A LOT more. Here's hoping it'll catch on.
    Chris

I thought this one was good mainly for the outcome.

And that, ladies and gentleman is why I hold one point of agreement with BLM/antifa. Cops are the most dangerous criminals on the planet and should be eliminated.

Peace officers who have no role of enforcement might be OK, though I would still object to taxpayer funding. Constables, even better - unarmed and no power to arrest beyond that of anyone else.

But given how things seem to be going lately, I'm not sure law and order is long for this land. Then again, it really hasn't been in a very long time.

And that, ladies and gentleman is why I hold one point of agreement with BLM/antifa. Cops are the most dangerous criminals on the planet and should be eliminated.

Peace officers who have no role of enforcement might be OK, though I would still object to taxpayer funding. Constables, even better - unarmed and no power to arrest beyond that of anyone else.

I couldn't agree more. Dale Brown has the right idea. His focus is on PROTECTING people and property, not enforcing the edicts of the parasitic ruling class. It doesn't solve the entire problem, but it gets us a LOT closer without releasing vicious predators upon innocent people.

But given how things seem to be going lately, I'm not sure law and order is long for this land. Then again, it really hasn't been in a very long time.

Things have certainly been better but I still see reasons to be optimistic about the future.
    Chris

Bump for relevance to another thread.
    Chris

Pt. 2 Tucson Police Kill A Man, Hours Later Pass Ordinance To Stop Recording Of Their Police

Another good one.

Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast