Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Compelling Reasons Libertarians Should be Pro-Life

#NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woman who holds record for most abortions celebrate her 100th abortion at 38

Alex Chernov, a 38-year-old from Chicago, Illinois is a woman with unusual accomplishments.

Alex had her 100th abortion last week and she said that was the best day of her life. If you think this is a disturbing already please read no further. What’s even more disturbing is that Alex had video recorded over 60 of her abortions and sold them on the dark web and made a fortune.
    If you think that’s weird there is more, she apparently made a million dollars by live-streaming her 100th abortion on the dark web for her twisted fans.
    The fetus from the last abortion was shipped to the biggest bidder($100k). Alex said she was turned down by the Guinness world records when she submitted her record for 50 abortions when she was 27-year-old. “They turned me down thinking I would stop, but look at me now 11 years later I doubled my number”
    Dr. Mathers who performed 58 of Alex abortions said he had never seen anything like that in his life, she even paid me extra to do her abortions on camera and to cancel my other appointments. “Alex had become more than a client to me over the years because I became fascinated with her consistency although I still don’t understand why she does it”
    Dr. MathersDr. Mathers said he is amazed by how fertile she is over anything else. “I do abortions daily so that does not bother me at all it’s my job and I am good at it. I see Alex as the most fertile human being who ever lived. If they cannot give her a record for most abortions then at least give her the record for being the most fertile woman on earth”
    When asked if he would like the record for the Dr. who performed most abortions on one person Dr. Mathers said he wouldn’t mind.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That pretty much makes them both serial killers.
    #NashvilleStrong

Abortion is racist, and part of a larger effort to exterminate whole races of people. Link
    #NashvilleStrong

#NashvilleStrong

What do you call a black woman that has had 7 abortions?

A crime fighter.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    #NashvilleStrong

Libertarians aren't pro-life or pro-choice. Libertarians generally believe it's not the government's role to decide such things and if there is any place for the government to intervene it is at the state level, not the federal level, so people can be free to relocate to an area that is more in-line with their own views on the issue, instead of forced to live under a blanket law affecting the entire land mass.

From LP 2018 platform:
    1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

New research shows unborn children feel pain as early as 13 weeks. Link
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Libertarians aren't pro-life or pro-choice. Libertarians generally believe it's not the government's role to decide such things and if there is any place for the government to intervene it is at the state level, not the federal level...
    Except that without the right to life, there are no other rights. It is the responsibility of the federal government to protect life.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Except that without the right to life, there are no other rights. It is the responsibility of the federal government to protect life.
    Just because you say so doesn't make it true. It's a 10th Amendment issue. No where in the Constitution is the federal government given the authority to regulate such things as abortion. This is where religious people stop being conservative and start being federalists, which has allowed the erosion of state's rights to the current status of being practically non-existent.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-22-2020 at 07:02 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

If you read the opening post, this thread is not intended to be a discussion or argument thread. It’s just for putting articles and videos out there for thoughtful consideration.
    #NashvilleStrong

If you read the opening post, this thread is not intended to be a discussion or argument thread. It’s just for putting articles and videos out there for thoughtful consideration.
    And I thoughtfully considered why I think it's wrong. The LP platform clearly states that abortion is personal choice and isn't a federal issue but rather a 10th amendment state's rights issue. Be a pro-life Libertarian. Be a pro-choice Libertarian. But either way it's NOT a federal issue as you claimed. I feel my posts conformed to the spirit of the thread. If my conclusion wasn't what you wanted to hear, sorry.

Your conclusion is your own. This was not intended to be a debate thread. And it just goes to show that the Libertarian Party is not libertarian at all and they don’t believe all inalienable rights extend to all human beings
    #NashvilleStrong

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your conclusion is your own. This was not intended to be a debate thread. And it just goes to show that the Libertarian Party is not libertarian at all and they don’t believe all inalienable rights extend to all human beings
    Life- Liberty..and Pursuit..

Life comes First..

and I was opposed to Abortion before I became a Believer.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

There is no right or wrong position since at least two people's liberty is involved. Whose liberty is the priority? The mother's? Or the unborn child's? Supporting one's liberty means denying the other's liberty. That's why it is such a fabulous emotional wedge issue used to divide the masses by the political class. Libertarians recognize that there is no solution, therefore it's a personal issue and is most certainly not a federal issue, per the 10th amendment.

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Woman who holds record for most abortions celebrate her 100th abortion at 38

[FONT="][/FONT]
    [FONT="][/FONT]
    Alex Chernov, a 38-year-old from Chicago, Illinois is a woman with unusual accomplishments.

Alex had her 100th abortion last week
    Don't post fake news. It undermines the argument.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-23-2020 at 07:02 PM.

#NashvilleStrong

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234