Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump says it doesn't matter if Soleimani posed an imminent threat

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Howdy Bernie bro
    I dont support Bernie. I support Ron Paul and non-interventionism

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This was the argument I made from the beginning, so I'm not sure what you want me to say.
    So you're okay with the killing of someone that was bringing a peace proposal? You're okay with Trump lying about his reasons for the strike? And you bases on your belief in the unsubstantiated allegations by the military industrial complex that Iran was behind the efps that the Iraqis were actually making themselves without any rain to help? You really have swallowed a bunch of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    dont worry i am sure he will cite either InforWars or Fox News eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    My money is on Youtube
    True. Even Infowars does not support @dannno's bat guano crazy Trump set off a nuke inside United States theory.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So you're okay with the killing of someone that was bringing a peace proposal? You're okay with Trump lying about his reasons for the strike? And you bases on your belief in the unsubstantiated allegations by the military industrial complex that Iran was behind the efps that the Iraqis were actually making themselves without any rain to help? You really have swallowed a bunch of crap.
    You base your belief that Trump lied about his reasons for the strike on faith alone. I didnt know TDS was a church. You keep acting like you have military intelligence. Are you part of the military?

Amazing how the world can flip on a dime. Iran is running peace keeping missions and the President needs approval to do anything:

You base your belief that Trump lied about his reasons for the strike on faith alone. I didnt know TDS was a church. You keep acting like you have military intelligence. Are you part of the military?
    You are the one with TDS which is Trump delusion syndrome. Watch this video and learn something.https://youtu.be/WjtMSaOBaiU

That Trump lied is self-evident. At first he said there was an imminent attack. He even named for embassies that he said were about to be attacked. And now he's back off that lie.

You are the one with TDS which is Trump delusion syndrome. Watch this video and learn something.https://youtu.be/WjtMSaOBaiU

That Trump lied is self-evident. At first he said there was an imminent attack. He even named for embassies that he said were about to be attacked. And now he's back off that lie.
    He said he believed that they would probably be targeted. He didn't specificially say those were the targets. Saying specifically what intelligence we had where potential adversaries can hear it not only advertises your capabilities but gives them a chance to potentially reverse engineer your methods or source. For example the source could be human intelligence. It could be an individual who works as a spy for the Iranian regime. Giving the Iranian regime information that potentially only your spy would know about would mean either death for that individual or they would potentially even give that spy bad information knowingly so that we would no longer get accurate information but would believe it to be accurate and give up a valuable resource that could cost lives of Americans or American allies.

You are the one with TDS which is Trump delusion syndrome. Watch this video and learn something

.https://youtu.be/WjtMSaOBaiU

That is a very good video with a former CIA analyst who questions everything. Just like Ron Paul taught us to do.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Amazing how the world can flip on a dime. Iran is running peace keeping missions and the President needs approval to do anything:

[video=youtube;Tkc6he96ne=emb_title[/video]
    If you cared enough to fact-check yourself, you'd see that the Ron Paul supporters around here were angry about Obama's illegal actions as well. Because we aren't hypocritical homocidal psychopaths, nor do we support them.

You can be a Bernie bro and not directly support Bernie.
    You cannot be a Ron Paul supporter and support Trump any more.

You cannot be a Ron Paul supporter and support Trump any more.
    President Trump has used military force less than any other president since Jimmy Carter. You guys want to unwittingly or wittingly help him lose his reelection. You might as well be democrats larping as conservatives.

He said he believed that they would probably be targeted. He didn't specificially say those were the targets. Saying specifically what intelligence we had where potential adversaries can hear it not only advertises your capabilities but gives them a chance to potentially reverse engineer your methods or source. For example the source could be human intelligence. It could be an individual who works as a spy for the Iranian regime. Giving the Iranian regime information that potentially only your spy would know about would mean either death for that individual or they would potentially even give that spy bad information knowingly so that we would no longer get accurate information but would believe it to be accurate and give up a valuable resource that could cost lives of Americans or American allies.
    So according to you telling Rand Paul and Mike Lee the specific intel is equal to telling Iran. Got it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

If you cared enough to fact-check yourself, you'd see that the Ron Paul supporters around here were angry about Obama's illegal actions as well. Because we aren't hypocritical homocidal psychopaths, nor do we support them.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to angelatc again.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You can be a Bernie bro and not directly support Bernie.
    And you can just be an a$$. No qualification of that. You're just an a$$. Mr. "Trump is attacking the second amendment just to take away democratic talking points."

So according to you telling Rand Paul and Mike Lee the specific intel is equal to telling Iran. Got it.
    LOL they asked during the briefing. It wouldn't be just telling them. They also wouldn't have absolute certainty that they would've kept that information from getting to Iran or someone else who might value that intelligence. Maybe there is secret technologies involved that gives America a strategic advantage or maybe it involves human intelligence. Either way national security always deals in absolute certainty when dealing with intelligence or methods otherwise it could result in the absolute destruction of our country.

And you can just be an a$$. No qualification of that. You're just an a$$. Mr. "Trump is attacking the second amendment just to take away democratic talking points."
    Quit acting like your $#@! doesn't stink. Its an embarrassment.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quit acting like your $#@! doesn't stink. Its an embarrassment.
    You do stink. But you're not my a$$. You're the a$$ of the entire forum.

LOL they asked during the briefing. It wouldn't be just telling them.
    If he wasn't lying he could give them their own briefing. But he's lying.

If he wasn't lying he could give them their own briefing. But he's lying.
    How do you know he is lying unless you are part of the military?? If you aren't than you are lying by saying he is lying.

How do you know he is lying unless you are part of the military?? If you aren't than you are lying by saying he is lying.
    I'm going by his own self contradictions.

I'm going by his own self contradictions.
    So you are assuming things because it fits your narrative because you don't have any first hand knowledge otherwise. You are assuming he lied because he said that they were going to attack but even if he wasn't going to attack he was still a bad guy. Thats not even a contradiction. That's him saying hypothetically if he was lying it was justifiable. Its just a figure of speech. I always wonder why you are so bad at interpreting figures of speech.

Because historically, every single thing the people in the State Department / CIA / Intelligence Community has told us has a lie. SO far, there is no evidence to support anything they've said. The evidence we do have contradicts everything they've said. Therefore logically speaking, all the evidence thus far indicates we should not trust them. THanks for asking.

Now a question for you: Why do you still believe them?
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-14-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Because historically, every single thing the people in the State Department / CIA / Intelligence Community has told us has a lie. SO far, there is no evidence to support anything they've said. The evidence we do have contradicts everything they've said. Therefore logically speaking, all the evidence thus far indicates we should not trust them. THanks for asking.

Now a question for you: Why do you still believe them?
    What evidence??

What evidence??
    Ah, answering a question with a question. I am not taking that bait. But what evidence, indeed?

Based on history, why do you believe them this time?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What evidence??
    Ah, answering a question with a question. I am not taking that bait. But what evidence, indeed?

Based on history, why do you believe them this time?

I fact-checked myself. Everything in my post was factual. You started going on about Obama, meanwhile I didn't even say what Trump did was right. I'm laughing at the Iran Peace Mission narrative people are attempting to put out there now. So all this time they have been waving an olive branch and everyone missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    I fact-checked myself. Everything in my post was factual.
    Nope, it wasn't. Go away, neocon warmonger. These are non-intervention forums.

So you are assuming things because it fits your narrative because you don't have any first hand knowledge otherwise. You are assuming he lied because he said that they were going to attack but even if he wasn't going to attack he was still a bad guy. Thats not even a contradiction. That's him saying hypothetically if he was lying it was justifiable. Its just a figure of speech. I always wonder why you are so bad at interpreting figures of speech.
    No dumba$$. I'm doing exactly what Rand Paul did when he said that the Trump administration is contradicting itself and trying to make a square a circle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast