Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes to War Against Iran

Quote Originally Posted by mattniers View Post
    You keep saying Iran can't have it for free. It won't be free for Iran either because they will struggle just as the US did. Iran will only have it for free if the Iraqis let them. And IF the Iraqis want Iran, then who are you to tell them otherwise?
    The most powerful military in the history of mankind? You know the one that defeated Iraq's military. Iran can't have it for free after that. You know the country that defeated Iraq and spent Trillions there.. You and what army you say??

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "I got shot stealing this from the rightful owner and had to pay a lawyer to get me off. You think I'm gonna let you have it?! It's mine!!
    Iran was the rightful owner of Iraq?? Than they should pay us for getting rid of Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If military bases were acts of terrorism than your picture would make sense.
    I think you're starting to get it. War is not peace

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

@ShayKhatiri

John McCain, Charles Krauthammer, and now John Lewis get cancer. Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan, and Donald Trump are healthy. There is no justice in this world.

3:35 PM - 29 Dec 2019
    Never heard of this guy. Sounds like a hardcore neoconservative.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Both of you are saying Soleimani fought against ISIS. Is this info sourced online somewhere?
    Yeah, Iran was key in defeating ISIS in Iraq, and helped defeat them in Syria. Iran wasn’t doing it to help the US though, it was because ISIS was a threat and enemy to Iran. It didn’t buy Iran any goodwill with neoconservatives (or Trump apparently).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I think you're starting to get it. War is not peace
    It is when you look at history. World war 1 and 2 were back to back. The worlds population has swelled thanks to American peacekeepers.

Iran was the rightful owner of Iraq?? Than they should pay us for getting rid of Iraq.
    Did we steal it from Iranians? No, we did not. We stole it from Iraqis, along with all the treasures in their national museum. You can pretend to have the intellect if a toddler, but you know perfectly well that I was merely pointing out the source of what you allege to be our clear title to Iraq. You just don't like it, but can't refute it.

You're getting pretty desperate for Empire Spin if drawing false conclusions from my analogy, then pointing out your false conclusions are false, is the best you can do.

I asked you several questions earlier. Afraid to answer them, chickenhawk?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-03-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Did we steal it from Iranians? No, we did not. We stole it from Iraqis, along with all the treasures in their national museum.

You're getting pretty desperate for Empire Spin if drawing false conclusions from my analogy, then pointing out your false conclusions are false, is the best you can do.

You said that Iraq is Iran's back yard. We took out Iraq and installed a puppet government though. Iraq is American property. Iran can't have it for free. We paid good money for that country.

Maybe Iranians in America are celebrating because they believe that this is a signal of regime change in Iran led by the US. But this guy was immensely popular in Iraq/Syria/Iran for defeating ISIS. I am quite surprised by the prevalence of ISIS sympathizers in this thread.
    There are people here who will support Trump no matter what he does. The fact that the people on the ground who are threatened by ISIS love him makes no diff to them. To them its "orange man good".

The same people believed that the man in the WH assassinating Ghaddafi, Assad, Hussein etc will bring about peace when reality shows that its the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    There are people here who will support Trump no matter what he does. The fact that the people on the ground who are threatened by ISIS love him makes no diff to them. To them its "orange man good".

The same people believed that the man in the WH assassinating Ghaddafi, Assad, Hussein etc will bring about peace when reality shows that its the opposite.
    We didn't kill the Iranian supreme leader. We might though if they don't change their behavior.

The most powerful military in the history of mankind? You know the one that defeated Iraq's military. Iran can't have it for free after that. You know the country that defeated Iraq and spent Trillions there.. You and what army you say??
    Again, Iran will not have it for free. They will pay a price if they want to take over a country in blood and treasure.

We didn't kill the Iranian supreme leader. We might though if they don't change their behavior.
    They won't change their behavior because they don't want to be taken over and killed by ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Yeah, Iran was key in defeating ISIS in Iraq, and helped defeat them in Syria. Iran wasn’t doing it to help the US though, it was because ISIS was a threat and enemy to Iran. It didn’t buy Iran any goodwill with neoconservatives (or Trump apparently).
    After 9/11, this general and his force were also key US partner in overthrow of then Taliban government in Afghanistan.

And yes, ISIS was a threat to Iran and its allies in Lebanon etc.

ISIS and Israel to attack Hezbullah in Lebanon

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again, Iran will not have it for free. They will pay a price if they want to take over a country in blood and treasure.
    If the price is right anything is for sale. Iran would have to pay bigly.

ISIS sympathizers are the biggest cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Never heard of this guy. Sounds like a hardcore neoconservative.
    Yes, he hates Iran, Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan and is a big fan of McCain. Just another ISIS sympathizer like many on this thread.

ISIS sympathizers are the biggest cowards.
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??
    Yes, you should repent for funding ISIS and killing Christians. Unless you like dead Christian babies in churches.

Im just an American sympathizer. I guess we did fund ISIS

Our country! In her intercourse with foreign nations, may she always be in the right; but our country, right or wrong.

-Stephen Decatur

Im just an American sympathizer. I guess we did fund ISIS
    Not much difference between ISIS and America. Trump should let ISIS open an embassy in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Shay Khatiri

@ShayKhatiri

John McCain, Charles Krauthammer, and now John Lewis get cancer. Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan, and Donald Trump are healthy. There is no justice in this world.

3:35 PM - 29 Dec 2019

I'm usually at a loss after seeing posts like this, assuming there is an underlying point related to current taxpayers funded globalist interventions in Iran/Iraq/Syria/Palestine etc being directed by donors funded politicians?

Also, Trump and Buchanan deep down seem to be from very opposite schools of thought. Buchanan is a strong critic of forever mideast wars and blames Israel lobby whereas Trump called Buchanan and Ilhan Omar "anti-semite" for making such suggestions.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I still wouldn't call this "war".
    agreed

You said that Iraq is Iran's back yard. We took out Iraq and installed a puppet government though. Iraq is American property. Iran can't have it for free. We paid good money for that country.
    No, I did not. That's why you didn't quote me saying that, because you can't back up that lie.

So, Iraq is ours because we paid good money for it? To whom? The former rightful owners?

We paid good money to Boeing, Raytheon, and the rest of the Military Industrial Complex. Were they the rightful owners of Iraq? Are you saying they hold title deeds to the whole world, and we can have any part of it if we pay them enough?

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    agreed
    I don't. I'd agree if that sentence ended with "yet."
    We believe our lying eyes...

In my experience if we only let people in the military decide if we go to.war its not going to get us into any less wars. Its not like they pay their own salary either. Thats like letting walmart decide if you are going to spend all your money there.
    I'm not saying that at all. I'm suggesting if you wish to fight then you get to be part of the battle. Biggest bull$#@! is people who never have to sacrifice when they make decisions for others to sacrifice.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

No, I did not. That's why you didn't quote me saying that, because you can't back up that lie.

So, Iraq is ours because we paid good money for it? To whom? The former rightful owners?

We paid good money to Boeing, Raytheon, and the rest of the Military Industrial Complex. Were they the rightful owners of Iraq? Are you saying they hold title deeds to the whole world, and we can have any part of it if we pay them enough?
    Yep. Trillions of dollars, Americans that fought in the Iraq war died or have permanent psychological and physiological problems. We paid both blood and treasure for Iraq. Iran can't have it for free. Americans voted overwhelmingly for the guy who ran on that platform. They could have voted for regime change creator of ISIS queen or Rand Paul. They voted for the guy who literally said to the victor goes the spoils, take the oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I'm not saying that at all. I'm suggesting if you wish to fight then you get to be part of the battle. Biggest bull$#@! is people who never have to sacrifice when they make decisions for others to sacrifice.
    What i am saying is if only the people making money off war decide if we go to war and not the people paying their salary we will go into more wars.

I don't. I'd agree if that sentence ended with "yet."
    That's what I meant. I put this in the same boat as the one where they had our sailors on their knees. no pun intended

Exclamation Community Disorganizer

Ayatollah Ruby is ramping up for the Arab Spring jihad.

Terran's self appointed Mayor - Iranian Student Leader
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Yep. Trillions of dollars, Americans that fought in the Iraq war died or have permanent psychological and physiological problems.
    That's really not Iran's fault. It's the fault of those soldiers. No sympathy for them.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's really not Iran's fault. It's the fault of those soldiers. No sympathy for them.
    Its Iran's fault for getting involved in the Iraq war. They didn't mind their own business. They can't take over Iraq for free. We already paid for Iraq. It will cost bigly if they want it.

Its Iran's fault for getting involved in the Iraq war.
    If they didn't get involved then Iran would have to fight ISIS on Iranian territory. They got involved in Iraq to protect themselves from ISIS. But as an ISIS sympathizer, you want ISIS to flourish and Iran prevented that, so that's why you are anti-Iran.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast