Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is It Time for America to Break Apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    I think, you are quite crazy. You seem to be irrational about the view of society, and the world, and don't think any nation is responsible for the wider world, or that every nation is just an island.

You think the modern society is a conspiracy to keep man and woman in bondage and that every structure is there to enrich somebody else. While nobody can reform society's corruption.

I don't think you care about anywhere else, you are an islander.

You can never be taken seriously, you offer no solutions only selfish attitudes to the whole world. Just so you can keep your dole, tax money.
    You offer no solutions, only increasing tyranny.
    Government has been the cause of almost all problems and the solution to very few and the bigger the government the worse the ratio gets.
    Society's corruption can be reformed but it will have to start with whittling governments down to size.

You are the one who wants to tax others so you can live on the dole.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You think that everybody wants and chooses to want to claim welfare, most need it to survive, stupid! so what if some are living on welfare, my family members have claimed at one time or another. Big deal. It doesn't mean anything or imply anything.
    I am not the innovator or inventor, if society is changing and reforming employment that is the reason for unemployment in many areas, don't ignore that.

Government is the solution along with knowledgeable people. The issue of climate change, pollution can't be solved by citizens or immigrants or illegals alone, it needs to be done by officials, agreements internationally.

Your union of states has over three hundred million people living there, you think a small government can run a society like this, unlikely. You ignore the facts of the world. I think you want to live like an islander.

You offer no solution you go on about the gold standard, how does that provide for modern society, the ups and downs? A recession isn't an option or scaling back.

What is interesting about Andrew Yang's forward platform it at least touches on welfare and freedom, only because of a changing society. Nixon only got rid of this whole idea, because some idiot convinced him that nobody would want to go to work.

You think that everybody wants and chooses to want to claim welfare, most need it to survive, stupid!
    Horse $#@!.

I was just discussing this with a fellow shipmate who has a family member that works for the state, determining eligibility for state assistance: WIC - SNAP - Housing vouchers and so forth.

Fully 90 percent of those she deals with are able bodied, and cannot or will not hold a job and take responsibility, either due to drug or alcohol addiction or, in the vast majority of cases she sees, sheer bone idleness.

I've got a turd of a son in law that fits that description to a "t", bone-idle.

This is in NH, a state with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation.

A place where, if you started looking for a job on Monday, you'd have a decent job by Friday, and the only requirement is that you show up, dressed, on time and sober.

People like you are enabling these people's sickness and idleness, you help keep them dependent.

Which makes you just as bad, if not worse.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-12-2019 at 07:18 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And I think the same about you.

So why don't we go our separate ways before we start shooting each other.

You'd be free to join the biggest government you could find...how is that a bad thing?

Leftists can't keep themselves from wanting to impose their will on others, it's part of the mental disorder.
    That's why if/when they start a civil war we will need to dump the survivors in Mexico, otherwise they will try to take over again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are referring to yourself^

As for the unemployed or people who have particular problems, there is no easy solution on how to deal with people like that, they should be on health benefit. Until they get out of it. The state has a responsibility to try and help, just leaving people alone to charity or aid, isn't a viable option, that seeps from grudges, and ignorance about people.

And I am the atheist, the evil doer.

So many Christians are charlatans.

You are referring to yourself^
    I am the one that wants to let others have their own country where they can do as they wish, you insist on one world empire where you will impose your will on everyone.

As for the unemployed or people who have particular problems, there is no easy solution on how to deal with people like that, they should be on health benefit. Until they get out of it. The state has a responsibility to try and help, just leaving people alone to charity or aid, isn't a viable option, that seeps from grudges, and ignorance about people.
    Get a job, bum.
    Then donate to private charity instead of trying to steal from others to placate your conscience.

And I am the atheist, the evil doer.
    Yes, you are.

So many Christians are charlatans.
    Mostly the ones that agree with you.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 09-12-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No, we live in an interconnected world, you want to live in a world where every nation is a liberty island, and simply isn't people or how the world works. You are a cult christian fascist, who thinks every must work till they drop or there is something wrong with them.

This is an ignorant way of looking at society, you prefer the myths of the past as to evidence of the current societies we are living in. The western world is changing, and technology is the solution and problem to that for the past forty years. You are living in the past, just like Mr Paul.

The Irish are UN peacekeepers to keep their soldiers busy, and maintain a peaceful world. The benefactors of conflict are more than one actor or participant. But there will always be problems, even if the British and American arms trade closes, and the employment ends as a result, as Mr Corbyn thinks those who work for the Arms companies can be introduced into the civilian work force.

That is very hard to end.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, we live in an interconnected world, you want to live in a world where every nation is a liberty island, and simply isn't people or how the world works. You are a cult christian fascist, who thinks every must work till they drop or there is something wrong with them.

This is an ignorant way of looking at society, you prefer the myths of the past as to evidence of the current societies we are living in. The western world is changing, and technology is the solution and problem to that for the past forty years. You are living in the past, just like Mr Paul.

The Irish are UN peacekeepers to keep their soldiers busy, and maintain a peaceful world. The benefactors of conflict are more than one actor or participant. But there will always be problems, even if the British and American arms trade closes, and the employment ends as a result, as Mr Corbyn thinks those who work for the Arms companies can be introduced into the civilian work force.

Your deranged assertions mean nothing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No they don't, imagine China or the Russian federation scaling down. This would affect the globe, just like having American states going their own way, Nevada will be the one that has to scale down on the map, due to Western Shoshone territory, which supposedly a bunch of people want to storm their country's foreign military top secret research and testing base.

May be the Amazon rain forest could be independent from Brazil for pollution and environmental reasons, but only the Brazilians can solve that.

No they don't, imagine China or the Russian federation scaling down. This would affect the globe, just like having American states going their own way, Nevada will be the one that has to scale down on the map, due to Western Shoshone territory, which supposedly a bunch of people want to storm their country's foreign military top secret research and testing base.

May be the Amazon rain forest could be independent from Brazil for pollution and environmental reasons, but only the Brazilians can solve that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This is what I mean about you, you live in a bubble. You aren't serious and can't be taken seriously.

Liberty doesn't work, stop thinking you are an island, don't be so selfish.

This is what I mean about you, you live in a bubble. You aren't serious and can't be taken seriously.
    Physician, heal thyself.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Liberty doesn't work, stop thinking you are an island, don't be so selfish.
    Or what? Seems to me you Brits tried to tell us how things would be already. That didn't work out to well for you, slither on back from whence ye came worm.
    "The Patriarch"

Stop being a tribesman, humanity first.

Stop being a tribesman, humanity first.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a good example of the fascist's narrow view of the world, and people.

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...ll-unemployed#

-rep
    "The Patriarch"

Get lost, commie.

And I no longer believe you are even English.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Stop being ignorant.

That liberty article is so narrow, it looks at everybody the same. What a load a garbage.

Stop being ignorant.
    Physician, heal thyself.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What a stupid bone head you are.

Stubborn fool, you live in the past.

Stop being ignorant.

That liberty article is so narrow, it looks at everybody the same. What a load a garbage.
    "The Patriarch"

What a stupid bone head you are.

Stubborn fool, you live in the past.
    Physician, heal thyself.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

...you are quite crazy... irrational ...you are an islander...You can never be taken seriously...
    ..so you can keep your dole, tax money...

...living on welfare, my family members have claimed at one time or another...
    The two tools in your toolbox = Personal attacks and insults.

Is this the reason for your vitriol...

It is true, liberty people are ignorant, they believe everything is a conspiracy, a threa to their own selfish way of life, without checking themselves, and their arrogant privilege.

Nobody is an island, butt head.

It is true, liberty people are ignorant, they believe everything is a conspiracy, a threa to their own selfish way of life, without checking themselves, and their arrogant privilege.

Nobody is an island, butt head.

Having read many of your posts and having observed in most of them a marked inability to even communicate a coherent thought, I find it amusing to see you calling other people "ignorant." Just an observation.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Yeah, just like liberty people justify their entitlement and morality over society. Nice plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasiticmoocherguy View Post
    -rep
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast