Thread: Leftists Threaten Contractor in Fla; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas

Exclamation Leftists Threaten Contractor in Fla; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas

Leftists Threaten Contractor in Fla; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...children-live/

JOHN BINDER 13 Aug 2019

A group of open borders activists threatened employees of a government contractor in Florida that provides facility space for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to detain border crossers and illegal aliens the day before a shooting at the contractor’s offices in Texas.
    In exclusive footage captured by Breitbart News, protesters with Never Again Action, Miramar Circle of Protection Friends of Miami-Dade Detainees, Food Not Bombs Fort Lauderdale, Students Working for Equal Rights, and the Black Lives Matter Alliance of Broward County shouted threats at workers and former employees of the GEO Group, a private contractor used by ICE for facility and detention space.

One protester specifically threatened GEO Group’s former general counsel John Bulfin, shouting the locations and addresses of where his children live in the United States.

“We know where all your children live throughout the country … John Bulfin you have kids in [bleeped out], you have kids in [bleeped out],” the protester shouted. “We know everything about you and you won’t just be seeing us here.”

“We know where you sleep at night,” another protester shouted. “We know what kind of dog food you buy your dogs.”

“We’re not actually joking,” the protester said before shouting the location of where Bulfin lives. “John Bulfin you go to [bleeped out], you go to church on [bleeped out], you live on [bleeped out the] road. We are not joking.”

The threats came just a day before gunmen allegedly fired shots into local ICE offices and GEO Group offices in San Antonio, Texas in what the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is describing as a “targeted attack.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good thing there was a government agent to take the report!

More good news, that there were laws in place that prevented the guy being threatened from acting on his own...

Better yet! It's a good thing that government hired that guy to work for them so he could be threatened and file a report that would require investigating, surveillance and possibly prosecution.

Ain't government grand!

Just think............Without government the poor-poor 'refugees' wouldn't even be here for anyone to fret over.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

More good news, that there were laws in place that prevented the guy being threatened from acting on his own...

Better yet! It's a good thing that government hired that guy to work for them so he could be threatened and file a report that would require investigating, surveillance and possibly prosecution.

Ain't government grand!

Just think............Without government the poor-poor 'refugees' wouldn't even be here for anyone to fret over.
    Yes, many of them would be.
    And they would impose government.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes, many of them would be.
    And they would impose government.
    Oh bull$#@!!

Oh bull$#@!!
    History is full of it happening.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Leftists Threaten Contractor in Fla; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...children-live/

JOHN BINDER 13 Aug 2019

A group of open borders activists threatened employees of a government contractor in Florida that provides facility space for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to detain border crossers and illegal aliens the day before a shooting at the contractor’s offices in Texas.
    In exclusive footage captured by Breitbart News, protesters with Never Again Action, Miramar Circle of Protection Friends of Miami-Dade Detainees, Food Not Bombs Fort Lauderdale, Students Working for Equal Rights, and the Black Lives Matter Alliance of Broward County shouted threats at workers and former employees of the GEO Group, a private contractor used by ICE for facility and detention space.

One protester specifically threatened GEO Group’s former general counsel John Bulfin, shouting the locations and addresses of where his children live in the United States.

“We know where all your children live throughout the country … John Bulfin you have kids in [bleeped out], you have kids in [bleeped out],” the protester shouted. “We know everything about you and you won’t just be seeing us here.”

“We know where you sleep at night,” another protester shouted. “We know what kind of dog food you buy your dogs.”

“We’re not actually joking,” the protester said before shouting the location of where Bulfin lives. “John Bulfin you go to [bleeped out], you go to church on [bleeped out], you live on [bleeped out the] road. We are not joking.”

The threats came just a day before gunmen allegedly fired shots into local ICE offices and GEO Group offices in San Antonio, Texas in what the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is describing as a “targeted attack.”
    As long as they didn’t make fun of his hair, it’s all good...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ain't government grand!

give it up already, Jesus...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ain't government grand!

Don't get me wrong.

"We" should have been doing this years ago...I recall all the fuss over that guy who flew his plane into the IRS building in TX.

IIRC he was a lefty too, now that I think about it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do believe no matter if they were open borders or not that would be committing a crime. Stalking people over their jobs because they are ICE agents or border agents is wrong and criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I do believe no matter if they were open borders or not that would be committing a crime. Stalking people over their jobs because they are ICE agents or border agents is wrong and criminal.
    The proper response to that:

"Listen up, commie fagggots: come near me, my wife, my kids or my home and I will not hesitate to shoot you in the $#@!ing face. We clear on that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The proper response to that:

"Listen up, commie fagggots: come near me, my wife, my kids or my home and I will not hesitate to shoot you in the $#@!ing face. We clear on that?"
    Whatever happened to bodily harm assault charges these days?