Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOM: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Are you asking me to explain Trump? Seriously? Trump does a lot of stupid things.
    Wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    Absolutely no real recourse or response.
    Not tired of winning.

Edit: And FYI, I read the original story
    Oh you read a story, did you? Did it have unicorns and princesses and a big white castle?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    “Katie Johnson” seems to be completely missing ever since her attorney dropped the law suit against Donald Trump in October 2016.
    Our wonderful media have forgotten all about "Katie".

In the following 29 minute video, starting at 21:30 "Katie" tells about the rape: https://vimeo.com/176181706

Here is a collection of court documents of “Katie Johnson” vs. Trump and Epstein: http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

This includes a description of the 4 occasions that the 13-year-old “Katie” engaged in sexual activities with Trump: http://thememoryhole2.org/s/4-Compla...ected-zahs.pdf

Here’s the testimony by “Tiffany Doe”, who testified that she witnessed all 4 sexual encounters between “Katie” and Donald Trump: http://thememoryhole2.org/s/4-2-Tiff...eclaration.pdf
    Did they try looking in E Jean Carroll's butthole? A lot of stuff gets lost in there.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-07-2019 at 05:53 PM.

TDS symptom:

A sick and evil man is arrested and his arrest may lead to the arrest of other sick and evil people, and instead of hailing this as a great development and are glad this has finally happened, you fixate your mind only on whether this will lead to the downfall of Orange Man, and if it doesn’t, then who cares about this arrest.
    Last edited by TER; 07-07-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    TDS symptom:

A sick and evil man is arrested and his arrest may lead to the arrest of other sick and evil people, and instead of hailing this as a great development and are glad this has finally happened, you fixate your mind only on whether this will lead to the downfall of Orange Man, and if it doesn’t, then who cares about this arrest.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    TDS symptom:

A sick and evil man is arrested and his arrest may lead to the arrest of other sick and evil people, and instead of hailing this as a great development and are glad this has finally happened, you fixate your mind only on whether this will lead to the downfall of Orange Man and if it doesn’t, then who cares.
    I take great pleasure in the fact they are twisting in mental pain, every day. And I do my best to enhance that pain. It makes me happy.
    I know they are destroying themselves, and their lives, as if they were hooked on a terrible drug.
    You could say Im trying to make them hit rock bottom, but nah, I'm just a sadist when it comes to certain types of people.
    I can't wait until Jeff-E starts singing. Expect walls of text and link-farms and picture collages like you have never seen before.

And when people are heading to prison, the count will be telling us it all sounds legit.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-07-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Meanwhile, as we noted in 2017, opposition research firm Fusion GPS tried and failed to find evidence of a close relationship between then-candidate Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, whose 'Lolita Express" private jet ferried powerful clients to his private island, "Little St. James."
    While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story."
    Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.
    Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that, Mr. Silverstein said. But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons. -Washington Times
    In January 2016, Vice.com ran Silverstein's story on Trump's ties to Epstein, which framed them as more social - including dinner parties, two plane trips, and Epstein hanging out at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. As Radar reported last April, "According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financiers sleazy double life," adding that Trump "once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on a young girl."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...9-epstein-case
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I take great pleasure in the fact they are twisting in mental pain, every day. And I do my best to enhance that pain. It makes me happy.
    I know they are destroying themselves, and their lives, as if they were hooked on a terrible drug.
    You could say Im trying to make them hit rock bottom, but nah, I'm just a sadist when it comes to certain types of people.
    I can't wait until Jeff-E starts singing. Expect walls of text and link-farms and picture collages like you have never seen before.

And when people are heading to prison, the count will be telling us it all sounds legit.
    Sounds legit.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...76691500552192

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We should be praying for them and helping them. TDS is a sickness.
    +

Tough love is sometimes required.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    True, but that shouldn’t stop us from praying for them.
    +

Meanwhile, as we noted in 2017, opposition research firm Fusion GPS tried and failed to find evidence of a close relationship between then-candidate Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, whose 'Lolita Express" private jet ferried powerful clients to his private island, "Little St. James."
    While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story."
    Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.
    Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that, Mr. Silverstein said. But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons. -Washington Times
    In January 2016, Vice.com ran Silverstein's story on Trump's ties to Epstein, which framed them as more social - including dinner parties, two plane trips, and Epstein hanging out at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. As Radar reported last April, "According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financiers sleazy double life," adding that Trump "once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on a young girl."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...9-epstein-case
    Interesting. Thank you!
    +

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Nope, this isn't tough love. I hate these people with a passion. I come here to drink their tears and mock them, so I can drink more. I think I may have an addiction as well. But I have never tasted salt so sweet.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-07-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    Absolutely no real recourse or response.
    Not tired of winning.

Oh you read a story, did you? Did it have unicorns and princesses and a big white castle?
    Yes. The name of the castle was Mar-A-Lago. There were two princesses in it. One was a poor princess working for $9 an hour for King Trump that got carried off by the evil Duke Epstein. The other was a rich princess that was the daughter of one of King Trump's rich friends. When King Trump heard Duke Epstein was after the rich girl as well, King Trump through Duke Epstein out of the castle, but still referred to him as a "terrific guy." No unicorns in the story though.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

TDS symptom:

TSDS (Trump Supporter Derangement Syndrome). When only the possibility of arrest of people that are enemies to the orange man are allowed to be considered. I am no fan of Gillibrand but so far I have seen less evidence to connect her to Epstein's pedophilia than I have of Trump. I see no record of her in the same sentence saying Epstein likes em young and "he's a terrific guy." Let the investigation go forward and let the chips fall where they may.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    TSDS (Trump Supporter Derangement Syndrome). When only the possibility of arrest of people that are enemies to the orange man are allowed to be considered. I am no fan of Gillibrand but so far I have seen less evidence to connect her to Epstein's pedophilia than I have of Trump. I see no record of her in the same sentence saying Epstein likes em young and "he's a terrific guy." Let the investigation go forward and let the chips fall where they may.
    Very well. Let’s do so. The only ones impatient and whining seems to be those with TDS.
    +

I'd be great if Epstein can lead to the downfall of the Clintons. However, I'm going to remain skeptical and wait and see what happens.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

... and the soap opera drags on.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/st...51833878601728

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Trump flew on the lolita express
    https://twitter.com/themarketswork/s...73083094495235

https://twitter.com/themarketswork/s...70246562234369

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Trump flew on the lolita express
    I want to apologize for being wrong. It turns out Trump did once fly on the Lolita Express.

...he hitched a ride on it from Florida back to NYC (didn't go to the island)

edit: Looks like I was right afterall, it wasn't even the same plane, it was another plane.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-08-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I gotta hand it to Mike Cernovich. I don't always like every move he makes, but he came through in a major way. He deserves major kudos the corporate press will never give him.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I want to apologize for being wrong. It turns out Trump did once fly on the Lolita Express.

...he hitched a ride on it from Florida back to NYC (didn't go to the island)
    Then it wasn't really the "Lolita express".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Then it wasn't really the "Lolita express".
    https://twitter.com/themarketswork/s...67995990978562

https://twitter.com/DarnelSugarfoo/s...22063207759872

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/st...55101186871301

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/st...55857864437760

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't God command you to not worship idols? Seems to me that Trump has become your God and anyone that doesn't worship your idol is an infidel and your enemy. Is it any wonder that you were commanded to not worship idols, seeing what the result of idol worship is? People that you were previously aligned with in many ways are now your sworn enemy, to the point of essentially stating that anyone that doesn't worship your idol is mentally ill. All because of some guy on teevee that you've never met...

Mind-control sold to you, TER. It's times like these where it's easy to see how Nazi Germany went the direction it did. I used to wonder how such large swaths of that population were turned against each other so easily. Now I see. Massive propaganda operations and a couple of selected figureheads to direct fomented anger created by the propaganda ops. It's happening again right now.

On topic: I wonder why all the focus on Epstein's plane manifests. We're talking about billionaires here. If Epstein's plane could land there so could anybody else's planes.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-08-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Here’s the thing I don’t understand about this charade. Because of the 2007 non-prosecution agreement, Jeffrey Epstein is immune from prosecution for what he did from 2002 to 2005 (and his co-conspirators, including Ghislaine Maxwell and Alan Dershowitz)...
    Trump’s Secretary of Labour Alexander Acosta violated federal law, so should be prosecuted; but I guess this won’t happen.

While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social,
    This is one of the stooopid comments Trump retards make, when comparing Trump’s relation to Epstein to Bill Clinton’s...
    Molesting underage girls is really more of a “social” thing, while the Clinton Foundation (like Donald Trump) will take the money of just about any billionaire willing to donate!

Epstein’s houseman Juan Alessi testified that Trump would regularly come for dinner at Epstein’s home — but that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen”: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...epsteins-house

At Jeffrey Epstein’s house the walls where filled with nude women, including underage girls!

I couldn’t find Alessi’s 2009 sworn deposition (the following link gives an “access forbidden” message https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...nt/p19/a263755)...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast