Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is every airline promoting weirdosexualism?

Exclamation Why is every airline promoting weirdosexualism?

Thought it might have been just one or two, but noticed it the other day at the airport, and on websites searching flights...fagg flags flying everywhere, from just about every major airline, celebrating being proud of being a pervert.

What the hell?

@Danke
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The gays have advanced their front line and have seized control of the month of June.

May God have mercy on our souls.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Noel Sugarplum Fruitcake

Edited to add - see my visitor's messages from Danke
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 06-12-2019 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Why is every airline promoting weirdosexualism?
    Because h0m0s tend to work in the marketing dept.

It is also because the demographic has a high income and is really into travel. It’s not just airlines, but the entire industry.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What the hell?

@Danke
    Because hom0s love to travel and spread the AiDs.

Guess that means I won't be using any airlines this month.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its probably cheaper for corporations to hire people who don't sexually harass opposite sex employees and have a PC shield if same sex employees complain about sexual advancements. i have always took it as a compliment so theres that too.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Closet sexuals are easier to control because you can threaten to expose them, maybe this is some sort of way of stopping that from happening.
    I'd rather not have them out of control as they currently are.

They need to be driven back into the closet or civilization is doomed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thought it might have been just one or two, but noticed it the other day at the airport, and on websites searching flights...fagg flags flying everywhere, from just about every major airline, celebrating being proud of being a pervert.

What the hell?

@Danke
    It's gay pride month and they're trying to cash in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Answer to the OP is easy . It is Dankes fault .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'd rather not have them out of control as they currently are.

They need to be driven back into the closet or civilization is doomed.
    Yeah but what if that person works at boeing on high capacity lasers and grindr gets hacked by a foreign regime and they threaten to expose them unless they give up our nations secrets?

Yeah but what if that person works at boeing on high capacity lasers and grindr gets hacked by a foreign regime and they threaten to expose them unless they give up our nations secrets?
    That is a risk society took for a very long time and that we have ways to try and limit, the current clown world and the destruction of liberty and civilization it will bring isn't worth eliminating it.

You could argue the same thing for any crime or vice but avoiding that risk isn't worth legalizing crime or normalizing degeneracy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Ohhh is that what it is?

I was wondering why the damn airport looked like somebody had just cut the chains on Danke's basement door.

Bunch of $#@!ing weirdos...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a risk society took for a very long time and that we have ways to try and limit, the current clown world and the destruction of liberty and civilization it will bring isn't worth eliminating it.

You could argue the same thing for any crime or vice but avoiding that risk isn't worth legalizing crime or normalizing degeneracy.
    What if encouraging people to be a closet sexual increases crime and is worse for society?

What is nikcers trying to hide...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What the hell?

@Danke
    I made some bad decisions in my life. This $#@! was forced upon me.

Don't pin this one on me. Women (well most of them) and fudge packers do not belong in my profession.

If I could do a redo, I'd have gone into flying cargo. No passengers nor passengers terminals to deal with. No flight attendance, no customer representatives, etc.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-12-2019 at 09:57 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What is nikcers trying to hide...
    No secrets, I just watched a conspiracy video that Devil21 posted that said that the CFR and secret societies weaponize closet sexuals and it sounded like that would be plausible considering all of the recent events and leaks since they started doing this on all the TV shows and stuff. Considering all the Hoilywood and Epstein and pizzagate and British stuff it sounds more and more likely that there are even more secrets out there but they want to make it more normal. I think SS just hates that closet sexuals ruined the memories of his childhood pizza parties.

What if encouraging people to be a closet sexual increases crime and is worse for society?
    They should be encouraged to not be perverts that have to hide in the closet.
    Letting them out of the closet hasn't decreased crime and is destroying society.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They should be encouraged to not be perverts that have to hide in the closet.
    Letting them out of the closet hasn't decreased crime and is destroying society.
    Are you sure this isn't about closet sexuals destroying the sanctity of pizza?

Are you sure this isn't about closet sexuals destroying the sanctity of pizza?
    That's just an insult added to injury.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why is every airline promoting weirdosexualism?
    Chicks dig rebels.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They finally found a demographic that doesn't mind TSA pet downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Winner.

Ohhh is that what it is?

I was wondering why the damn airport looked like somebody had just cut the chains on Danke's basement door.

Bunch of $#@!ing weirdos...
    Human Resources is providing you with the following material for you to review and share with your crew:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/site-assets...e-KD-PDF-m.pdf
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Winner.

Human Resources is providing you with the following material for you to review and share with your crew:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/site-assets...e-KD-PDF-m.pdf
    Dirty Sanchez?

1. Diego Sanchez is hired as senior policy adviser by openly
      gay U.S. Representative Barney Frank (Mass.), making him first transgender staffer on Capitol Hill

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Dirty Sanchez?

1. Diego Sanchez is hired as senior policy adviser by openly
      gay U.S. Representative Barney Frank (Mass.), making him first transgender staffer on Capitol Hill

Thought that was a "Filthy" Sanchez?

Tomorrow is Flag Day , Birthday of the US Army . I expect Danke to get these airports tightened up and get rid of the rainbow $#@! .
    Do something Danke

If I owned an airline, I wouldn't be promoting any weirdosexualism.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast