Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Nominates Gun Control Supporter to ATF, More GOA Updates

Trump Nominates Gun Control Supporter to ATF, More GOA Updates

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

HES AWFUL
    glad i didnt vote for him
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Wtf was he thinking and who told him that was a good idea?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    a BS clickbait complaint drama video mostly about the words of Trump. Very little about actual actions. What actions have occurred since 2017 to increase gun control? bump stock ban? a meaningless accessory to 99% of gun owners and you can bumpfire WITHOUT ONE. Silencer ban? Trump also said he doesn't like the idea but would look into it, when he learns suppressors are already heavily restricted, no further action will happen. By contrast imagine a HRC presidency and all the actions she would take to increase gun control.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    a BS clickbait complaint drama video mostly about the words of Trump. Very little about actual actions. What actions have occurred since 2017 to increase gun control? bump stock ban? a meaningless accessory to 99% of gun owners and you can bumpfire WITHOUT ONE. Silencer ban? Trump also said he doesn't like the idea but would look into it, when he learns suppressors are already heavily restricted, no further action will happen. By contrast imagine a HRC presidency and all the actions she would take to increase gun control.
    Are you saying the Presidents words don't matter? His openly calling for confiscation without due process is of no concern? Did you watch the first video?
    "The Patriarch"

LOL- still on the -"but Hillary woulda been worse" carp?

So why is Assange being jailed & tortured while Hilary runs free- who's fault is that.....?
    There is no spoon.

Are you saying the Presidents words don't matter? His openly calling for confiscation without due process is of no concern?
    He was only talking about taking guns away from people who might use those guns to kill people.

Myself, I would only ever use guns to kill deer. Certainly not people.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There would be some bleeding of Right support no doubt, but silverlining here may be that Trump support among democrats/liberals should increase by such courageous moves (alongwith other bold liberals outreach initiatives like global campaign to sell pro-LGBTQ T-shirts next to MAGA hats, pro-abortion leaning/CFR member SCOTUS picks etc).

'Gun-grabber-in-chief': Conservatives turn on Trump as threat to confiscate guns prompts Second Amendment-related outrage

'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

Thursday 1 March 2018

Donald Trump has sparked fury among gun owners and conservatives after repeatedly backing proposals to tighten gun control laws.

The US President called for a “beautiful” bill that would expand background checks on gun buyers, prevent mentally ill people from accessing firearms, and restrict teenagers from buying assault weapons.

The 71-year-old's comments in the hour-long televised meeting with politicians put him at odds with the National Rifle Association (NRA), the gun lobbying organisation which made record contributions to his 2016 presidential campaign.

Read more

Michael Hammond, lawyer for Gun Owners of America, another gun group with more than a million members, accused Mr Trump of becoming the “gun-grabber-in-chief”.

“If he succeeds in doing everything he talked about in the meeting, he will far surpass Barack Obama as an enemy of the Second Amendment,” he said.
    After the meeting, far-right news outlet Breitbart ran a headline reading: "Trump the Gun Grabber: Cedes Dems' Wish List— Bump Stocks, Buying Age, 'Assault Weapons,' Background Checks.”
    Many conservatives also took to social media to express their outrage.
    Tonight's Podcast: Trump was terrible today during a bipartisan meeting on guns, said due process should come after gun confiscation, more. https://t.co/5ZYR7TNFiZ #tcot
    — Joe Walsh (@WalshFreedom) March 1, 2018

Democrat Joe Manchin and Republican Pat Toomey, who were both at the White House meeting, now plan to reintroduce a failed 2013 bill that would impose background checks for all commercial gun purchases.
    Mr Trump accused Mr Toomey of being “afraid of the NRA” after the senator told the President his bill did not include a ban on 18- to 21-year-olds buying assault weapons.
    “Some of you people are petrified of the NRA. You can’t be petrified,” he added.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8234606.html

Related

Liberal democrat icon Chuck Schumer applauds Trump

CPAC UNBUCKLED: Speaker criticizes attendees for ‘brainless, sinister, clownish' Trumpism

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    LOL- still on the -"but Hillary woulda been worse" carp?

So why is Assange being jailed & tortured while Hilary runs free- who's fault is that.....?
    I addressed Trump first and see you have no response to my question. I think it is still an important contrast to simply point out what could have been with HRC. I am still jubilantly happy HRC is not president, sorry you don't feel the same. I bet Assange is glad HRC is not president, despite his current predicament, considering she was all for assassinating him by drone.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Are you saying the Presidents words don't matter? His openly calling for confiscation without due process is of no concern? Did you watch the first video?
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.

So why is Assange being jailed & tortured
    Can you point out on a map where that is occurring for me?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Can you point out on a map where that is occurring for me?
    Uh...the UK....read much?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/?s=assange

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...23#post6808623
    There is no spoon.

So Trump is responsible for what is happening in the UK?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.

"The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Trump is responsible for what is happening in the UK?
    YES.

The US bribed Ecuador to throw out Assange- that has been posted all over the forum.
    There is no spoon.

YES.

The US bribed Ecuador to throw out Assange- that has been posted all over the forum.
    Trump is involved in all of this how exactly?

Thumbs down MM & Kushie

Presidential advisers.

Take the Guns
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

New York Values.

Trump is the chief executive you know, the buck stops at Donnell's desk.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 06-07-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Uh.... Trump is President of the US 0f A.

Former Congressman Ron Paul says US and UK authorities 'could be trying to kill Julian Assange' and compares his treatment to murdered prisoner Otto Warmbier as the U.N. warns the WikiLeaks founder is showing symptoms of 'psychological torture'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml#newcomment
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    New York Values.

Trump is the chief executive you know, the buck stops at Donnell's desk.
    LOL- amazing how nobody ever asked the question when Obama was Pres.
    There is no spoon.

Uh.... Trump is President of the US 0f A.
    Could you try answering the question a little more precisely?

If Trump isn't involved with what we're doing around the world why do we have a president? What kind of blind spot enables you to think he has no part in this?
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Trump isn't involved with what we're doing around the world why do we have a president?
    For show?

What kind of blind spot enables you to think he has no part in this?
    What makes you think he does?

For show?

What makes you think he does?
    For show...so, there really is no difference between him and Hillary then? Everything would have been the same? Trump is just some impotent figurehead?
    "The Patriarch"

For show...so, there really is no difference between him and Hillary then? Everything would have been the same? Trump is just some impotent figurehead?
    There are a few things he can do.

If Trump isn't involved with what we're doing around the world why do we have a president? What kind of blind spot enables you to think he has no part in this?
    Regarding the actions of US officials, maybe because it was a sealed indictment from ~2012? You expect him to go back in time and reverse that? They have an indictment and significant evidence. At this point, any president would have to let the process play out and use the pardon power if needed. The actions of the UK and other foreign authorities? He only has the diplomatic channels and those are not public, but still he is hamstrung by the indictment.
    Last edited by spudea; 06-07-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Regarding the actions of US officials, maybe because it was a sealed indictment from ~2012? You expect him to go back in time and reverse that? They have an indictment and significant evidence. At this point, any president would have to let the process play out and use the pardon power if needed. The actions of the UK and other foreign authorities? He only has the diplomatic channels and those are not public, but still he is hamstrung by the indictment.
    What? The thing being discussed was the US government bribing Ecuador to toss Assange out. 2012 has nothing to do with it.
    "The Patriarch"

What? The thing being discussed was the US government bribing Ecuador to toss Assange out. 2012 has nothing to do with it.
    I've followed the links in this thread, none lead to information about USA bribing Ecuador. Please advise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast