Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gallup: Five Million Latin Americans Coming to U.S. in Next 12 Months

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You do not scare me, lies never scare me, you should be banned because lies should not be tolerated, you go far beyond legitimate differences in opinion.
    Yet here you are. But I don't call for banning anybody.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are in agreement, Ender is the one who claims to be able to stop the invasion with out walls or patrols by eliminating all incentives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I'm done feeding the trolls, enders zippy and whoever, all they get from me now
    is fo troll.......if even that much, I will not be opening zippy's trolling posts either,
    I wouldn't doubt if he is paid per 'response to his posts' that is the most logical means of
    gauging a trolls effectiveness, imv, I don't believe it is hourly as someone has previously
    suggested.
    Yep , neither Ender nor Zippy are here to discuss logic.

Zipender might even be that same troll, either way IMV, they are both
    worthless troll agitators, they can fo.
    Probably can add nikcers to the same zipendernik list.
    I would do that if the site would implement my suggestion and auto-hide his posts and those of anyone who receives a certain number of red bars from all viewers who don't log in and from anyone who doesn't un-ignore him.

As it is if we all just ignored him he would be able to influence people who come here to learn about us.
    I think we need to 'patrol' and notice when new members are here and watch over them until they
    learn who the trolls are.
    We had a thing on youtube of not feeding trolls, we noticed (my group of friends) that when we
    stopped responding , they dried up, they don't get paid when they are ignored.
    You're right , we need to attract and retain new members if we are to grow, I don't have the
    answers.
    But I'm done imagining that zendernik will ever look to having any rational discussion with anyone here.
    Maybe we should have a feature that allows us to track new members so we can assist them
    till they get a 'lay of the land' .
    ''You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.''
    You two could just go get your own forum...
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Yet here you are. But I don't call for banning anybody.
    LOL

The World Turned Upside Down
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I guess I wasn't clear, I thought you understood my stance
    on illegals.
    By stating 'cut all incentives' I'm referring to the same
    rant I've posted here probably 5 or six times;

Cut all incentives to ILLEGALS;
    Welfare
    licenses
    Sanctuary Cities
    Free med care
    Free Education
    Anchor Babies
    Chain Migration
    Amnesty
    DACA
    All freebies of any kind

None of the above is enough to keep out the disease ridden rapists, murderers , extortionists,
    felons, thieves, terrorists etc, enhanced border security via a wall, and better, more effective
    border patrolling would help.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/08/ron-...migration.html

Texas Libertarian Ron Paul: We don't need Trump's border wall to stop illegal immigration

President Donald Trump doesn't need a wall to stop undocumented immigration along the U.S. southern border, three-time presidential candidate and well-known Libertarian Ron Paul told CNBC on Tuesday.

Instead, the Trump administration should remove incentives for coming to America, said Paul, who also served 12 terms as a U.S. congressman from Texas, a state that shares 1,254 miles of a common border with Mexico.

In previous negotiations with Trump, Democrats had agreed to some border wall funding as part of an ultimately scuttled deal to protect the so-called Dreamers, people who were illegally brought to the U.S. as children.

"I don't like walls," Paul added. "I don't want to wall people in and wall people out."

more at link.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I see you are chiming in to defend zippy again even though he has been arguing for a right to tyrannize.
    And you didn't even make a token attempt to argue with him......................

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Then you need to enlighten me.

How are we going to stop the invasion by eliminating incentives without eliminating the prosperity that is the biggest incentive?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Why does it seem like these two work in the same office?? I think Zippy and SS share a state-sponsored cubicle.
    Because nobody else demands you repeat what you just said all the time the way they do?

I see you are chiming in to defend zippy again even though he has been arguing for a right to tyrannize.
    And you didn't even make a token attempt to argue with him......................
    How does that post defend zippy...?

He happens to want the border patrolled, that has been pointed out to you many times.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't know about Stratovarious, but in Swordy's case it's no fun at all disrupting and attempting to destroy your own forum.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Because nobody else demands you repeat what you just said all the time the way they do?
    You have never explained how we are going to stop the invasion by eliminating incentives without eliminating the prosperity that is the biggest incentive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I don't know about Stratovarious, but in Swordy's case it's no fun at all disrupting and attempting to destroy your own forum.
    LOL

That is what zippy does and you and your buddies fight to keep him around.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

That is what zippy does and you and your buddies fight to keep him around.
    Link that.

Link that or be called a baldfaced lying dog.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-11-2019 at 06:55 PM.

He happens to want the border patrolled, that has been pointed out to you many times.
    He has had a couple different opinions on that. During his last presidential run, he did say to remove troops from overseas and instead post them along the border. But he also more recently (2012) said:

"I believe Hispanics have been used as scapegoats, to say, they're the problem instead of being a symptom maybe of a problem with the welfare state," Paul told the group. "In Nazi Germany they had to have scapegoats to blame and they turned on the Jews.

"Now there's a lot of antagonism and resentment turned just automatically on immigrants," he continued. "You say, no not immigrants, it's just illegal immigrants. I do believe in legal immigration. I want to have a provision to obey those laws. You have to understand this in the context of the economy."

Paul said he's not one of those politicians who believes that "barbed-wire fences and guns on our border will solve any of our problems." That's not, he said, the American way. And he doesn't think that a national identification card is the way to go.

What the country does need, he said, is "a much better immigration service" fed by more resources. Not that he'd "vote for extra money."
    http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb...forum-20120201
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-11-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Mexico's economy had improved considerably and the population is starting to age (fewer kids means fewer young people leaving to look for work plus more jobs at home means less incentive to leave looking for it). Some were deported and some went home to be back with families.

Ironically perhaps tighter border security encouraged more illegal immigrants to come to the US and stay. They used to come, work a few months to earn what they can, and go home and maybe come back again later. When it got harder to cross, those who came stayed and sent money home. Then they started missing their families so they brought more of them up instead of staying in Mexico. Unintended consequences.
    What happens when all of the people who could of fixed Mexico come here? Does Mexico fix itself?

Yep , neither Ender nor Zippy are here to discuss logic.

Zipender might even be that same troll, either way IMV, they are both
    worthless troll agitators, they can fo.
    GFY

And I'd rather read Zippy any day than you and Swordshill's insults & continuous false claims about others.
    There is no spoon.

Link that.

Link that it be called a baldfaced lying dog.
    Here you go:
    (From a thread about whether zippy should be banned)

Nothing says "Liberty!" Like a good, old fashioned witch hunt followed by a nice purge.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I would do that if the site would implement my suggestion and auto-hide his posts and those of anyone who receives a certain number of red bars from all viewers who don't log in and from anyone who doesn't un-ignore him.

As it is if we all just ignored him he would be able to influence people who come here to learn about us.
    A forum that I was a member of many years ago, had used this software , but it had a feature added
    at the bottom of the page, a roster of who's online , it would fluctuate throughout the day 4 members
    50 members etc, you could see exactly who was logged in.
    We could do something like that here, and highlight new members , check in where they're posting
    and assist re; trolls as/if needed.

Here you go:
    (From a thread about whether zippy should be banned)
    Fail.

Not a specific thread pertaining to zj by name. No sign of his 'buddies'. Not specific posts about anyone, but merely an indication of his attitude toward the banhammer in general. Not hardly 'fighting' for anything.

At most this moves you from 'baldfaced liar' to 'propagandist relying on innuendo not fact and blowing things out if both context and proportion'. Though your claim the thread was specifically about zippy was an opinion that came within an inch of being a baldfaced lie.

Total failure.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-11-2019 at 07:03 PM.

LOL

YOU CAN'T CONVERT THEM AS FAST AS THEY CAN COME, THAT IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE.
    WE CAN'T EVEN CONVERT A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF AMERICANS WHO HAVE BEEN RAISED IN A CULTURE THAT GIVES LIP SERVICE TO LIBERTY AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS.

Coolidge was not insane and he wasn't cutting deals.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    GFY

And I'd rather read Zippy any day than you and Swordshill's insults & continuous false claims about others.
    Bless your heart, you and zippy have a wonderful life , you make a
    dashing couple, fktard.

Fail.

Not a specific thread pertaining to zj by name. No sign of his 'buddies'. Not specific posts about anyone, but merely an indication of his attitude toward the banhammer in general.

At most this moves you from 'baldfaced liar' to 'propagandist relying on innuendo not fact'.

I could dig up older threads about zippy by name where CCT opposed banning him, but that one is good enough.

I challenge you or @CCTelander to call for zippy to be banned for his lies and open advocacy of tyranny.

Prove me wrong.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I could dig up older threads about zippy by name where CCT opposed banning him, but that one is good enough.

I challenge you or @CCTelander to call for zippy to be banned for his lies and open advocacy of tyranny.

Prove me wrong.
    Been there, done that, you slept through it, and no I'm not going to step n' fetch it for you.

Maybe Mr. Telander is sick enough of your shyt to dig it up for you. Hell, maybe he's so sick of you making scattershot accusations without checking first that Zippy himself will dig it up and spoon feed it to you.

As for CCTelander, I've never once seen him say something completely contradictory to his stated principles, as you're proposing he do. I wish I could say that about everyone in this page. I can't. But I can say it about him.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-11-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Bless your heart, you and zippy have a wonderful life , you make a
    dashing couple, fktard.
    You know, you & I have actually agreed a few time- I've even +repped you- but instead of being able to carry on a decent conversation about things you don't agree on you dive immediately into name-calling/insults which turns people completely off to your POV.

Great way to make friends & change minds.
    There is no spoon.

Been there, done that, you slept through it, and no I'm not going to step n' fetch it for you.

Maybe Mr. Telander is sick enough of your shyt to dig it up for you. Hell, maybe he's so sick of you making scattershot accusations without checking first that Zippy himself will dig it up and spoon feed it to you.

I provided evidence for my claim and just like when you lied about what I posted in the past you can't provide any.

CCTelander opposes banning anyone so he certainly opposes banning zip.

He can prove me wrong by calling for zippy to be banned without even having to dig up an old post.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

As for CCTelander, I've never once seen him say something completely contradictory to his stated principles, as you're proposing he do. I wish I could say that about everyone in this page. I can't. But I can say it about him.
    Case in point:

I don't have to fetch when you command, you yourself posted the maps that show which parts of the border have barriers and which don't.

I provided evidence for my claim and just like when you [allegedly]lied about what I posted in the past you can't provide any.

Case in point:
    I didn't demand that you fetch anything, I just pointed out that you didn't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Prove me wrong.
    I didn't demand that you fetch anything, I just pointed out that you didn't.
    No, you demanded I start a new one.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Prove me wrong.

I'm against banning anyone except in the most extreme circumstances. So no, I don't believe I ever have called for zippy to be banned. I've never called for YOU to be banned either, and you're a far more disruptive and destructive influence here than zippy ever was. Usually I just ignore zippy. You, on the other hand, are impossible to ignore.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Fail.

Not a specific thread pertaining to zj by name. No sign of his 'buddies'. Not specific posts about anyone, but merely an indication of his attitude toward the banhammer in general. Not hardly 'fighting' for anything.

At most this moves you from 'baldfaced liar' to 'propagandist relying on innuendo not fact and blowing things out if both context and proportion'. Though your claim the thread was specifically about zippy was an opinion that came within an inch of being a baldfaced lie.

Total failure.

Thank you.
    Chris

No, you demanded I start a new one.
    I challenged you, that is not the same thing nor is either one the same demanding that you fetch something.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thank you.
    Just the facts, man.

Just facts.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast