Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump promotes stop-and-frisk

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    No. You're another anarchist subversive that deserves no quarter as an enemy of the people. You have long since burned any claim to courtesy from me.

Thanks for the reminder to put you back on ignore. Goodbye.

Ignore him till the time comes to throw him out of a helicopter, right?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Well at least it's working.

On a gun forum that I participate on, the "repubs" believe that trump is right and it's a great idea to reduce crime. So now they support "stop and frisk" in Chicago. I tried to point out that this was a tolerance gauge for more to come but I just got my ass handed to me on a plate for being anti-trump.

So everything is working quite efficiently. Especially with kavanaugh (who they love) getting that seat.
    Which forum is that? I used to participate on a couple of gun forums years ago but stopped (banned, actually, for contrary opinions to the official GOP mantras) when it became clear that it was dominated by a handful of consensus-builder shill accounts.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Which forum is that? I used to participate on a couple of gun forums years ago but stopped (banned, actually, for contrary opinions to the official GOP mantras) when it became clear that it was dominated by a handful of consensus-builder shill accounts.
    usacarry. it's a hodgepodge of left-wing and neocons - to me they are all the same. It's really just a bicker forum to prove who is bigger/badder with their "registered" guns.

Kanye West is sitting in the Oval Office right now talking to the President about stop and frisk.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No. You're another anarchist subversive that deserves no quarter as an enemy of the people. You have long since burned any claim to courtesy from me.

Please do- and thank you for proving my point.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Kanye West is sitting in the Oval Office right now talking to the President about stop and frisk.
    https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1050433402015506432

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1050433402015506432

I would be saddened if he didn't say MF in the OO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Please do- and thank you for proving my point.

Better to be ignored by bloodthirsty individuals so filled with hate and rage they've lost all sense of reason or prportion, methinks.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

More lol. "enemy of the people", sounds just like one of those left wing nuts.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by homahr View Post
    Since you don't even have a clue as to the context of this discussion..

Kanye was saying how we had slavery, and how black people are still in the slave/victim mindset and if they want to be free they need to break out of that mindset.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...uite-something

Kanye West did lunch with President Trump Thursday, but pre-empted the meal with a wildly entertaining and decidedly bizarre press conference in which he covered Superman, the 13th and Second amendments, North Korea and his budding MAGA bromance with the commander in chief.

West began the much-anticipated sit-down by praising Trump's efforts in North Korea saying, "On day one you solved one of [Obama's] biggest troubles. We solved one of the biggest problems."

The conversation turned to West discussing the lack of support he received from his Hollywood cohorts with regards to his support of the president.
    "They tried to scare me to not wear this hat," West said, referring to his "Make America Great Again" hat he wore to the meeting and on a recent appearance on "Saturday Night Live."

"When I put this hat on, it made me feel like Superman - my favorite superhero. You made a Superman cape for me."

The rapper went on to chastise the NBC sketch show and other liberal-leaning media members for their portrayal of the American president.

"What I need 'SNL' and liberals to improve on is, if he don't look good, we don't look good. He has to be the freshest, the flyest, have the flyest planes. He has to look good!" West said. "When we make everything in China and not America, we’re cheating on our country."

West discussed many topics in a rambling dialogue that included everything from bringing manufacturing to the country, his personal business deals, ending stop-and-frisk in Chicago and the 13th Amendment.

"There's a lot of things that affect our mental health that put us into this trap door that is the 13th Amendment," West said.

West went on to reference his recent bipolar disorder diagnosis saying that he was misdiagnosed by a doctor and said he was merely sleep-deprived.

The chat was then turned over to reporters who asked West about his feelings on gun control.

"Illegal guns is the problem, not legal guns, we have the right to bear arms," he said bluntly.

Overall, West was complimentary to the president, even at one point saying he loved him and running around the Resolute desk to hug him.

The rapper's statement lasted nearly 10 minutes before the president chimed in to compliment West on his honesty.

"I tell you what, that was pretty impressive," Trump said after West seemed to run out of steam. "That was quite something."

"It was from the soul. I just channeled it," West replied.

Trump continued to compliment the rapper, who talked about spreading love through the country.

“He can speak for me any time he wants, he’s a smart cookie,” Trump said. “He gets it.”

When asked if West’s previous declarations that he’ll run for president seem reasonable to Trump, he noted that he thinks Kanye “could very well be” candidate material.

“Only after 2024,” West said.

Former NFL legend and actor Jim Brown was in the meeting along with senior advisor and Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner. Trump asked Brown what he thought of the scene, to which he replied, “I’m here to serve.”

The Chicago-raised rapper and the New York real estate mogul-turned president have a long friendship that goes back before the 2016 election.

When West declared in 2015 he would run for president in 2020 during a 2015 VMAs acceptance speech, Trump, then just a presidential candidate, was not fazed, and welcomed the competition.

“I hope to run against him someday,” Trump told Rolling Stone magazine.

Trump also defended West as a “nice guy” and “actually a different kind of person than people think.”

“He’s said very nice things about me in the past … extremely positive things,” Trump said.

A year later, West visited the then president-elect at Trump Tower in New York in December 2016.

“We’ve been friends for a long time,” Trump said at the time. He said the bombastic pair discussed “life.”

West later said online that he met with Trump in 2016 “to discuss multiracial issues” such as “bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculum and violence in Chicago.”

“I feel it is important to have a direct line of communication with our future President if we truly want change,” he said in the since-deleted tweets.

West has received a lot of backlash from fans and his fellow celebrities for his support of the president including a recent slew of criticism from several members of “Saturday Night Live” who bashed West after going on a pro-Trump rant at the end of the show earlier this month.

“What Kanye said after we went off the air last week was one of the worst, most awkward things I’ve seen here, and I’ve seen Chevy Chase speak to an intern,” "SNL" star Pete Davidson joked in a skit the following week.

West explained to the New York Times in June why he supports Trump, saying there are many more Trump supporters in Hollywood who are just afraid to come forward.

“There were people who said Trump would never win,” West said in the interview. “I’m talking about the it-will-never-happens of the world, people in high school told you things would never happen.”

West said he had been an underdog his entire career, and that drew him to Trump, a man who many felt could never win the presidency. He claimed the two shared “dragon energy."

“I felt that I knew people who voted for Trump that were celebrities that were scared to say that they liked him,” he said. "But they told me, and I liked him, and I’m not scared to say what I like. Let me come over here and get in this fight with you.”

The star went on to describe breaking free of the "mob-thought" that made him feel obligated to support Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election because of his celebrity and status.
    Trump returned the love at a campaign-style rally in Michigan in April.

“Kanye West gets it,” Trump said. “When he sees that African-American unemployment is the lowest in history, you know people are watching. That’s a very important thing he’s done for his legacy.”

Trump also returned the accolades tweeting in April, “Kanye West has performed a great service to the Black Community – Big things are happening and eyes are being opened for the first time in Decades – Legacy stuff.”
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Since you don't even have a clue as to the context of this discussion..
    Just posting for the Lolz. Stop being a little bitch, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    More lol. "enemy of the people", sounds just like one of those left wing nuts.

One authoritarian sounds very much like another. At least we're not getting stabbed in the back by the "left wing nuts."
    Chris

It's only funny for people who are bitches to the mainstream media.

Why don't you go write an article for WaPo about it.

It's only funny for people who are bitches to the mainstream media.
    Okay pedo-rapist-Saudi supporting bitch.

Why don't you go write an article for WaPo about it.
    It's more fun to post here with you, little bitch.

I hope you can get over your mental disorder, whatever it is.

I can't get over your mental disorder, whatever it is.

Aww, little bitch can't get over me.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is why only a decent, sane, god fearing people can have liberty.

If you create or import a criminal class, after a while the people get tired of being robbed, raped, killed and terrorized and are willing to grasp at any straws, including authoritarian strongman tactics, anything, to stem the wave of crime that makes daily life a living hell for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is why only a decent, sane, god fearing people can have liberty.

If you create or import a criminal class, after a while the people get tired of being robbed, raped, killed and terrorized and are willing to grasp at any straws, including authoritarian strongman tactics, anything, to stem the wave of crime that makes daily life a living hell for them.
    Survival trumps liberty every time, you can say that is wrong but you can't change it, the human mind is built that way and very few have the mental fortitude to overcome it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It's more fun to post here with you, little bitch.
    Aww, little bitch can't get over me.
    What's the matter with you? Can't you at least pretend to have a shred of class?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Survival trumps liberty every time, you can say that is wrong but you can't change it, the human mind is built that way and very few have the mental fortitude to overcome it.
    Statists gonna state.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Can't you at least pretend to have a shred of class?
    I thought I was doing a great job of pretending. I'll try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Statists gonna state.
    Yup, that is why your buddies take advantage of human nature by importing and creating criminal ghetto trash.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I hope you can get over your mental disorder, whatever it is.
    If not wanting to have the government violate the fourth amendment because muh security theater is mentally ill than only the mad are sane.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If not wanting to have the government violate the fourth amendment because muh security theater is mentally ill than only the mad are sane.
    If you think that is what Dannno is talking about then you have a mental disorder.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you think that is what Dannno is talking about then you have a mental disorder.
    The government doesn't just use a power you give them for the thing you give it to them for. If you look at what we did with government surveillance in order to listen to foreigners and apply it here you would understand.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The government doesn't just use a power you give them for the thing you give it to them for. If you look at what we did with government surveillance in order to listen to foreigners and apply it here you would understand.
    Dannno wasn't talking about anything like that, he was commenting on homahr's ad hominem attacks on him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast