Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doing great Trump. Aproval rating lower the Obama's ever was. 37%

Trump's Job Approval Among US Jews

by Frank Newport and Alyssa Davis
    President Donald Trump's actions and policies have sent mixed signals to American Jews about their position in the country and his administration's stance toward Israel.

Trump was criticized for being slow to denounce a wave of anti-Semitism, did not mention Jews in his statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day and appointed Steve Bannon, who has been accused of making anti-Semitic comments, as his chief strategist.

But Trump ultimately denounced anti-Semitism and relates to American Jews by emphasizing that his daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, are Jewish.

Trump has taken some actions that signal he holds a strong pro-Israel stance. Before he took office, he denounced a U.N. resolution criticizing Israeli settlements on disputed land, condemned the Iranian nuclear deal and pledged to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. He also appointed a U.S. ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, who supports Israeli settlements.

But since taking office, he has cautioned President Benjamin Netanyahu to "hold off" on building new Israeli settlements, tempered his promise to relocate the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and invited Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to visit the White House.

During Trump's time in office so far, encompassing a little less than two months, American Jews have given him a 31% job approval rating -- 11 percentage points below his overall average of 42% during the same period.

This below-average rating of the Republican president is not unexpected. The dominant predictor of how an American rates the president is partisan orientation, and Jews tilt heavily Democratic -- 64% identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party (Jan. 20-March 15 data), while 29% identify with or lean toward the Republican Party.

Trump's 31% approval rating among Jews thus reflects this underlying partisan tilt, given that overall 84% of Republicans approve of Trump, compared with 10% of Democrats.

In the last year of his administration, Jewish job approval of President Barack Obama was 65%, about 13 points above his overall national adult average of 52%. This 13-point differential between Jewish and overall Obama approval was the same as observed across his entire administration.

So far, Trump's approval rating among Jewish Democrats -- the significant majority of all Jews -- is little different from his rating among Democrats overall: Both are very low. Trump's approval among the small number of Jewish Republicans in Gallup's samples so far during his term also appears little different from Republicans in general.

This suggests that Jews are reacting to Trump along party lines in about the same way as other partisans.

Trump has a significant opportunity to boost his image among Jews, Americans and the world. During the campaign, Trump talked about using his negotiating skills, and those of Kushner, to reach a peace deal between the Israelis and Palestinians. If Trump accomplishes what his predecessors could not by negotiating a peace deal, this could certainly affect his approval rating not only among American Jews but among all national adults.
    http://www.gallup.com/opinion/pollin...mong-jews.aspx
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    #FakeJews
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

What cpud and the rest of trolls doing in this thread is keeping the threads headline bumped at the top of the forum.

Too obvious. Fake Americans.

Wellll, We will see if Congressmen and Senators believe you trumpettes or polls telling them to impeach the bastard by 20 or 30 points or face defeat... Figured The RON PAUL Forums Needed a little balance to the trump humpers thread starts.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    What cpud and the rest of trolls doing in this thread is keeping the threads headline bumped at the top of the forum.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Which is EXACTLY what Trumpeteers do when the so-called "trolls" post threads they don't like. Go figure.
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries

It doesn't matter. Only half the people even believe the polls anymore, maybe less.
    Everyone knows the polls are rigged.
    They can post their fake polls all they want.
    There really is very little reason for those who voted Trump to be disappointed at the moment.
    There is even less reason for people who didnt vote to care now.

To all losers and angry snowflakes.

"Like you have never been wrong before"

Is no excuse. You have to show contrition or gtfo out of the credibility tent.

Also saying polls got popular vote correct is no excuse. They got it way off in 20% of the states.

So again lol and fake peddlers.
    Take the duck out of your mouth

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Which is EXACTLY what Trumpeteers do when the so-called "trolls" post threads they don't like. Go figure.
    You are not terribly smart. It's ok this is known about you. For everyone else's benefit. Trolls will bump anyways. So it don't matter if you reply to trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    Take the duck out of your mouth
    I don't speak fake American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It has been two months. He's still President. I am sick to death of so-called libertarins being slaves to so-called opinion polls. That's exactly why Trump was elected in the first place.
    I'm sick to death of so-called libertarians defending Trump.

You are not terribly smart. It's ok this is known about you. For everyone else's benefit. Trolls will bump anyways. So it don't matter if you reply to trolls.
    Smarter than you, buddy- at least I know how to carry on decent dialog w/those I might not agree with. Continuous insults just show no argument.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What would it take for him to win your support? Should he resign?
    Everyone who supports this site's mission wants him to resign.

To win our support, he will have to become like Ron Paul (for some reason he's popular here), whom he is absolutely nothing like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Smarter than you, buddy- at least I know how to carry on decent dialog w/those I might not agree with. Continuous insults just show no argument.
    I dont intend to carry on conversations with trolls and fake americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

To win our support, he will have to become like Ron Paul (for some reason he's popular here), whom he is absolutely nothing like.
    You not smart enough tobunderstand this. Also Rand supports Trump.

I dont intend to carry on conversations with trolls and fake americans.
    You not smart enough tobunderstand this. Also Rand supports Trump.
    You have convinced me to take you off ignore. I can't tell if you're being satirical or not. But I don't care. You entertain me.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That may be your logical deduction, but your logic does not necessarily equate to reality. Thank you for your opinions though.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Congratulations, the efforts of yourself and many other aligned forces, including the corporate fakestream media, are having an effect. Must make you proud.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Congratulations, the efforts of yourself and many other aligned forces, including the corporate fakestream media, are having an effect. Must make you proud.
    Why would anyone who supports this site's mission not be glad to see Trump's approval ratings go down?

Any erosion of the regime's illegitimacy is a good thing.

Also I would imagine obamas rsting of 39% for gallup is way way worse then Trump rating of 37% from there.

Why would anyone who supports this site's mission not be glad to see Trump's approval ratings go down?

Because reality shows us that the next most popular alternative is far worse.
    +

You delusional on the margin lefty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have convinced me to take you off ignore. I can't tell if you're being satirical or not. But I don't care. You entertain me.

The whole thread is hilarious. Five stars!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

How did he get those seemingly plastic jugs to break like that? Maybe unscrewed the caps or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Because reality shows us that the next most popular alternative is far worse.
    Isn't this site here for the purpose of changing people's minds, so that neither Trump, nor that next-most-popular alternative are as popular as they are?

Isn't this site here for the purpose of changing people's minds,....

Attempting to change people is only for wives and girlfriends and such. Think of this site as a well built prostitute who couldn't care less about your views.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast