Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What was that Trump also said in the debates, about not giving away your plans to your enemy?

That is true, he said that and also in the 60 minutes interview I believe, but its still too early to tell any of these things.

Theres a case to be made for both sides.

If he goes balls to the wall, prosecute but risk overreach and firing up the left. If he or GOP wants to win long term, they can't give the left any reason to come back into power.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post

"...Democrats have called upon Obama to issue a blanket pardon for Hillary Clinton, he finally admitted that it’s not possible to pardon someone who hasn’t yet stood trial for a crime. "

http://buzzfaqs.com/obama-admits-he-...sorry-hillary/
    And yet obama pardoned 3 Iranians who were accused of breaking Iranian sanctions, who never stood trial for the crime.
    You are believing Obama's excuses now for not pardoning Snowden. Yes, you believe Obama. Says everything.
    Rest easy, my son, for when you truly believe in our god emperor, you will receive his voice and words directly, as is meant to be.
    Exactly. When it comes from the MSM, it is not to be trusted. Even Trumps words do not matter, only his actions will.

Seriously. Don't believe anything you hear. Wait for actions. It makes sense that Breitbart would be going along with the narrative that Trump is putting out right now, they WANT to prosecute Hillary, so they want to downplay it so she won't get a pardon.

I believe that rug really tied the room together.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Even Trumps words do not matter, only his actions will.
    I know, just wait to see what he really does.

Open your mouth and close your eyes and you'll get a big surprise.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

That is untrue, like pretty much everything else you post.
    Your turn to prove it, but yet you just resort to insults.

lol.. when have I resorted to insults? All I said was that most of what you post is untrue, that's not an insult, it's just an observation. Then you -rep me...

Several members here, including one of the most esteemed members (AF) have posted rebuttals to this - you can pardon someone who hasn't stood trial yet. It has been done.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It has been done.
    Source?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Source?
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...-idUSKCN0UU0UL

Oh yeah, Ford pardoned Nixon.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

From what you have posted lately, I haven't seen anything of logical substance. much butthurt though. I basically don't read your posts anymore.
    The only intellectually honest purist that I know of is @jmdrake and he keeps quiet because there is no much to say right now. And when he posts, i read his posts.

Most of you guys lost the plot. It is funny how he is fooling the purists on this board. They keep saying The Donald conned his supporters, while in fact he keeps winning and proving the naysayers wrong. Is there a word for such tears?

Trump is playing a real game of chess. I feel blessed that my intuition made me support him back in September 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    From what you have posted lately, I haven't seen anything of logical substance. much butthurt though. I basically don't read your posts anymore.
    The only intellectually honest purist that I know of is @jmdrake and he keeps quiet because there is no much to say right now. And when he posts, i read his posts.
    I know. You can ignore me, and I can just ignore you and the rest of the liberals here. Problem solved.
    btw. Jmdrake is smart because it's hard to have a conversion when only one side uses facts.
    Last edited by scm; 11-23-2016 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Thanks
    So why doesn't he just pardon her now. End the speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

typical scumbag $#@!. Perfect for "the Donald" and crew

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Rest easy, my son, for when you truly believe in our god emperor, you will receive his voice and words directly, as is meant to be. The true meaning of his divine message is spoiled when it is spoken aloud or written, even by the god emperor himself. You must trust in the words that he writes in your heart, for anything you receive in any other way is surely wrong.
    LOL!
    There is no spoon.

meh, pursuing charges against someone for not keeping state secretes well enough doesn't do anything for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    meh, pursuing charges against someone for not keeping state secretes well enough doesn't do anything for me anyway.
    There's a part of me that wants to see Clintons and associates on the witness stand just to see what we could learn about trump.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    There's a part of me that wants to see Clintons and associates on the witness stand just to see what we could learn about trump.
    Ha. In the same nature, I was going to say I'd like to see her on the stand to find if the military adventurism was a grand scheme or simply incompetence, but then I remembered it was Trump that got elected.

I think too many people are chasing ghosts about what Trump is going to do. I think he's playing his cards until he's actually in office. We won't know the real President Trump until after Dec 19th and definitely Jan 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Ya well, if you have not heard, the damning evidence against Clinton goes far beyond just that incident. Massive Clinton Foundation Fraud (over 100M in stolen donations). Ties to pedo rings and general human trafficking (much of it centered in Haiti). Quite frankly that's just the start.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Banned

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    So why doesn't he just pardon her now. End the speculation.
    If he pardons her, then that means she was guilty of something.

You can ignore me, and I can just ignore you and the rest of the liberals here. Problem solved.
    btw. Jmdrake is smart because it's hard to have a conversion when only one side uses facts.
    You are believing Obama's excuses now for not pardoning Snowden. Yes, you believe Obama. Says everything.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Ya well, if you have not heard, the damning evidence against Clinton goes far beyond just that incident. Massive Clinton Foundation Fraud (over 100M in stolen donations). Ties to pedo rings and general human trafficking (much of it centered in Haiti). Quite frankly that's just the start.
    I can't imagine Clinton wanting to do another 6-12 months of intense scandal investigation. Good lord, you would think she's ready to give it up already.

Riiiiiight. Maybe r3v can help me out with his favorite Seinfeld gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangergirl View Post
    I think too many people are chasing ghosts about what Trump is going to do. I think he's playing his cards until he's actually in office. We won't know the real President Trump until after Dec 19th and definitely Jan 22nd.
    Yes, this is not the time to waste rubbing the Trump supporters faces in the proverbial dog $#@!. Schneidenfruden or wtf ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I can't imagine Clinton wanting to do another 6-12 months of intense scandal investigation. Good lord, you would think she's ready to give it up already.
    I think she may be dying and will drink herself to the grave even faster.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

I think she may be dying and will drink herself to the grave even faster.
    I think you may be right. We've heard a lot over the years about all the blow during the Arkansas days.

And seen enough of her drinking to think she might have a little drinking problem.

Add what looks like some genuine brain trauma for the cherry on top.

If left completely alone she could drop before we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I think you may be right. We've heard a lot over the years about all the blow during the Arkansas days.

And seen enough of her drinking to think she might have a little drinking problem.

Add what looks like some genuine brain trauma for the cherry on top.

If left completely alone she could drop before we know it.
    I am not a doctor but the one recurring theme that I seen over the course of the campaign was that she lost cognitive abilities when she was injured. It really stuck with me when Trump said "she has forgotten a lot of things". That could of just been Trump gaslighting but it really seemed like something he said out of context of his argument and stuck out like he didn't mean to say it afterwards. No one ever really commented on it that I saw.

This is pretty much what his friend Henry Kissinger said after hanging out with Trump last week.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

You guys will be saying the same thing 2 years into his administration instead this time it will be that he just needs to win his second term and then he'll MAGA.

He has a very distinct progressive track record and so far pretty much every decision he has made has supported said track record. I expect that to continue. And that's not a good thing for our country.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast