Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Trump said, in October:

Now, he is not.

Campaign promise broken.

Moving on...
    He is not even President yet. You are fools being played by Conway lol. I give Trump 1 year to put her in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    He is not even President yet. You are fools being played by Conway lol. I give Trump 1 year to put her in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Why am I a fool?

For asking whether I am being lied to now, or later?

He said he was going to do "x", now he is saying he will NOT do "x".

So what am I supposed to believe, so as to not be labeled a fool?

This is an NYT tweet... about 30 min old. Trump is in the meeting w/ NYT currently.

Maggie Haberman ‏@maggieNYT
    Trump says "no" when asked if he is taking investigations off the table for Clintons
    but adds he doesn't want to "hurt the Clintons."
    https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801126709412163585

============

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT?s=09
    There is a TON of LIVE discourse quotes being tweeted here...
    be aware it is VIA NYT reporter MAGGIE HABERMAN
    who is mentioned MANY times
    in the Podesta emails.

Last edited by goldenequity; 11-22-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Trump said, in October:

Now, he is not.

Campaign promise broken.

Moving on...
    lol.. not so fast, I think your wifey has you on this one..

I have no idea what he will actually do, but what he is doing is consistent with what he promised.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why am I a fool?

Like I said, if Trump wanted to prosecute Hillary, why would he tell the mainstream media that RIGHT NOW??? Why not use the mainstream media for the ONE thing they are good at, which is lies and propaganda?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Like I said, if Trump wanted to prosecute Hillary, why would he tell the mainstream media that RIGHT NOW??? Why not use the mainstream media for the ONE thing they are good at, which is lies and propaganda?
    The butthurts here just want to say "I told you so". Their ego is hurting so bad. The problem is that they say "I told you so" way too soon. They lose all credibility.

Why am I a fool?

Except he didn't say it. Just like he never said anything straight up racist

So who is the fool?

You are now supposed to wait and be cautious with what you say about Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If he said he was going to pursue charges, at this point, wouldn't that more likely lead to an Obama pardon?
    Yes.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Why am I a fool?

I'm with Danno on this one - although I don't think your position is foolish.

I don't know whether or not Trump's Admin will prosecute her (I hope he does). I think arguing that he will or will not do something at this point is wasted breath.

But the point Danno makes regarding an Obama pardon is a good one. Why declare your intentions and allow the enemy to make a move?

Again, I don't know what will occur nor do I know if this is a strategy or a total flop...but if I were Trump I'd be telling the media I had no intention of prosecuting her as well.

Let the arrogant establishment drop their guards down and then crush her.

If the plan really is to prosecute her, it's an excellent idea to let her and her handlers think she is safe. Maybe Obozo and company will take the bait, no pardon given and then she will be DESTROYED.

Let's hope this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Except he didn't say it. Just like he never said anything straight up racist

So who is the fool?

You are now supposed to wait and be cautious with what you say about Trump
    OK, so Conway is not be believed then?

You're right though...I can't make heads or tails of any of this, so I should just mind my own business.

You're right though...I can't make heads or tails of any of this, so I should just mind my own business.
    Applying the same standard, if this were Obama's spokesperson signaling Presidential actions we would criticize those as well. I don't think Trump gets to play by different rules with us just because he repeatedly changes his tune on everything.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

If it's on the mainstream media, you are better off pretending it doesn't even exist.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We're going to need a thread or chart or something to track all of the nonsense promises and predictions and pretzel-twistings of the Trumpkins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

POTUS has been restrained by Congress from appointing a special prosecutor since Watergate.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    POTUS has been restrained by Congress from appointing a special prosecutor since Watergate.
    Then I suppose he shouldn't have vowed to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Then I suppose he shouldn't have vowed to do just that.
    Wait and see.

I think the chances of Clinton's life not only being (FURTHER) exposed are high but the chances of criminal prosecution are also high.

There's an excellent chance that a Trump Special Prosecutor won't even be required. I believe it to be part of his strategy in making the statement. Her crimes against the American people and against NUMEROUS individuals are so reprehensible that America Law Enforcement outside of Trump's jurisdiction will nail her to the wall in a court of Law absolutely unprovoked by Trump's Admin.

He doesn't need to say a damn thing about her or what he will do until inauguration. In fact, it may be detrimental to the case against her.

This woman is a vile and wicked woman who's evil has left criminal and criminally negligent evidences all over the world and America.

Coincidence Comey released a 2nd wave of pressure against her just before the election?

There is a good and evil battle raging within Law Enforcement in America...FBI, CIA, all of them...and the good faction has just landed a MASSIVE blow to the establishment.

The fight is not over. If Trump makes it to inauguration Clinton is getting nailed to the wall and it won't even be by Trump's hand.

I believe this transition time is of crucial importance for those fighting on the side of light - SURVIVE.

If Trump makes it to inauguration, Clinton is getting nailed to the wall and most of Obama and her legacies (legislative legacies) will be erased within 12 months.

If he's assassinated we will get a 3rd term (effectively - her policies would just be a 3rd Obama term), she's getting off and we're getting DEFCON 5 WW3 with the Russians.

The time between now and inauguration Trump is best served to focus on his cabinet, keep his down (DO THE JOB) and dramatically lower his exposure to assassination attempts and avoid provoking the establishment. He can do that after inauguration.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION TURNS UP THE HEAT ON RUSSIA IN THE NEXT 6 WEEKS. THEY ARE GETTING DESPERATE. FALSE FLAGS ARE COMING.

In fact here is one from yesterday:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-kidnapped-cri

Once inauguration occurs the gloves are coming off in the biggest battle for peace since WW2.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 11-22-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

President-elect Donald Trump didn’t rule out
    allowing the investigation of Hillary Clinton to continue,
    but signaled that he would rather move forward,
    than revisit her crimes.

“I’m not looking to go back through this,” he explained to reporters at the New York Times offices on Tuesday.

When asked if he was taking prosecution off of the table,
    Trump said “no,” but he appeared eager to move on.

“My inclination would be for whatever power I have on the matter is to say let’s go forward,” he said.
    “This has been looked at for so long, ad nauseum.“

Trump argued against prosecuting the Clintons,
    suggesting that it would be better for the country and his administration if they moved on.

“I think it would be very, very divisive for the country,” he said.

Trump appeared to show sympathy for the Clintons,
    and even suggested that their foundation did good work around the world. (barf)

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” he said.
    “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.” (she ain't seen nuthin yet.. )

When asked if his supporters would be disappointed by the news,
    Trump argued that they would likely understand.

“I think I will explain it that we in many ways will save our country,” he said.

Totally predictable.

He'll be guilty of a hundred times worse in office than what's she's been accused of or did.

Known as the Emoluments Clause. Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8:
    No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
    Last edited by robert68; 11-22-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    NYT just tweeted that Trump will not take persecuting Hillary off the table:

Trump says "no" when asked if he is taking investigations off the table for Clintons but adds he doesn't want to "hurt the Clintons."

Hmm... WTF did I tell you people? Why will he not just say it is off the table?

You all are going to have to trust me on this one. I just know a lot more about the monumental task of taking Clinton down. it is way, way, way bigger and difficult than you think. It is going to take some nimble navigation.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

You all are going to have to trust me on this one. I just know a lot more about the monumental task of taking Clinton down. it is way, way, way bigger and difficult than you think. It is going to take some nimble navigation.
    Reminds me of a song.

Opps, wait, my bad, serious 54YY checkers going on here.
    Last edited by scm; 11-22-2016 at 03:51 PM.

You guys suck at 3D chess lol

If Trump answered "Hell yes, I'm gonna lock her up!!" don't you think Obama would pardon her in a nanosecond?

If the Trump team plays their cards right, this won't even be an issue. Then once he kicks the Obombya's out of the Big House he can decide. Or just talk about it a lot for political leverage.

Either way, he wins. And we all know that DJ The DonMaster Trump loves to win.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

If Trump answered "Hell yes, I'm gonna lock her up!!" don't you think Obama would pardon her in a nanosecond?

If the Trump team plays their cards right, this won't even be an issue. Then once he kicks the Obombya's out of the Big House he can decide. Or just talk about it a lot for political leverage.

He has many, many things to consider. The Obama pardon is the most dangerous, so he has to have a contingency plan for that, but there are many others.
    He may not prosecute Hillary Clinton... ...as I said, he might make her the superstar of his case that takes down 100's of more players in the Clinton Foundation scandal. This to me would be way better than not "locking her up". But best case scenario is he gets her, and all her co-conspirators who have been raping the country for 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Wait, I'm confused.

We are NOT to take the NYT as a news source, EVER, but Breitbart is trustworthy.

But NYT says "that Trump will not take persecuting Hillary off the table", while Breitbart says:"Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country".

So, WHO, exactly are we supposed to believe?
    There is no spoon.

"...Democrats have called upon Obama to issue a blanket pardon for Hillary Clinton, he finally admitted that it’s not possible to pardon someone who hasn’t yet stood trial for a crime. "

http://buzzfaqs.com/obama-admits-he-...sorry-hillary/

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Wait, I'm confused.

We are NOT to take the NYT as a news source, EVER, but Breitbart is trustworthy.

But NYT says "that Trump will not take persecuting Hillary off the table", while Breitbart says:"Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country".

Seriously. Don't believe anything you hear. Wait for actions. It makes sense that Breitbart would be going along with the narrative that Trump is putting out right now, they WANT to prosecute Hillary, so they want to downplay it so she won't get a pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Wait, I'm confused.

Rest easy, my son, for when you truly believe in our god emperor, you will receive his voice and words directly, as is meant to be. The true meaning of his divine message is spoiled when it is spoken aloud or written, even by the god emperor himself. You must trust in the words that he writes in your heart, for anything you receive in any other way is surely wrong.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post

"...Democrats have called upon Obama to issue a blanket pardon for Hillary Clinton, he finally admitted that it’s not possible to pardon someone who hasn’t yet stood trial for a crime. "

http://buzzfaqs.com/obama-admits-he-...sorry-hillary/
    That is untrue, like pretty much everything else you post.

This. Trump is a winner. America is going to get back to winning. Americans will lose, but America will win. That's what's important.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast