Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls With Guns [mod: G-rated only!]

Girls With Guns [mod: G-rated only!]

For Origanalist, and all the ladies and gents at RPF.

Super Deluxe Girls With Guns Collection #2
    http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogsp...ollection.html

The fight to retain our natural and constitutional second amendment rights is a fight that both men and women must fight together united as a team. We must fight as we have fought side by side as a united unit throughout the history of mankind. No greater alliance has ever existed than the union of man and woman. Together we will win this fight as we fight for freedom and liberty for ourselves and the generations of family we create together.

Portraying women with guns I believe is beneficial to the cause for many reasons, these include: Fighting against the leftist agenda to disarm and render helpless the population; Normalizing images of women with guns; Men like women who shoot guns (anti radical feminism); Empowering women with the natural right of self defense; Girls with guns are just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Girls With Guns:

Like Girls with Guns?
    http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogsp...with-guns.html
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    For Origanalist, and all the ladies and gents at RPF.

Super Deluxe Girls With Guns Collection #2
    http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogsp...ollection.html

Like Girls with Guns?
    http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogsp...with-guns.html
    Lol, I'm pretty sure that's where I first heard the phrase.
    "The Patriarch"

Finally , a little Patriotism .

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    The title specifically says "girls".
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The title specifically says "girls".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    You just HAD to ruin it... now my damned eyes are bleeding.

Pig.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What happens when you pull on those strings? That photo makes her look like she's ready for action.
    Can't speak for anyone else, but I most definitely know what happens when I pull on them.

Prying them off me after all is said and done is the cross I must bear.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

In before it closes again. Please keep the pics PG13 and under.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Exactly. A thread like this can (and should) be used to encourage gun ownership for women.

Posting pictures from a lingerie photo shoot, bathing suits or similar that uses guns as props does a disservice to our Mission and will get this thread locked or deleted.
    Last edited by Bryan; 09-15-2016 at 06:53 AM. Reason: add more qualifications
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so string bikini and girl with holster for undies legit...

lingerie not legit

very clear policy

got it, lol

I'll play it safe and post something for AF

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4660935305_75fa133cd3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	5221
    Last edited by presence; 09-15-2016 at 06:51 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

lingerie not legit

very clear policy

got it

lol
    Bathing suits are at least proper beach attire, but sure, they aren't helping things either. I'll mod my post.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

lingerie not legit

very clear policy

got it, lol

I'll play it safe and post something for AF

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4660935305_75fa133cd3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	5221
    It's a real touchy subject around here, like the word vagina.

I wonder why this thread was closed? http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Where-to-start
    "The Patriarch"

I'm thinking about buying a pair of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm thinking about buying a pair of these.

That shirt kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?
    "The Patriarch"

That shirt kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

I want them because I volunteered to walk my neighbor's dog for a few months to help them out (just had a baby) while the dad is going to be working a lot of nights. They needed someone to walk the dog at night and although I'm not really too worried about a rapist or anything like that, I hear coyotes, have seen foxes, and more than a few menacing stray dogs roaming our hood. The dog I'm walking is a little frou frou dog and he would be useless if something decided to attack us. The dad told me he takes a gun on their late night walks because he had a run in with a stray once.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Exactly. A thread like this can (and should) be used to encourage gun ownership for women.

Posting pictures from a lingerie photo shoot, bathing suits or similar that uses guns as props does a disservice to our Mission and will get this thread locked or deleted.
    Girls With Guns [mod: G-rated only!]
    Is it G or PG13?

G – General Audiences
    All ages admitted. Nothing that would offend parents for viewing by children.

PG – Parental Guidance Suggested
    Some material may not be suitable for children. Parents urged to give "parental guidance". May contain some material parents might not like for their young children.

PG-13 – Parents Strongly Cautioned
    Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. Parents are urged to be cautious. Some material may be inappropriate for pre-teenagers.

R – Restricted
    Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian. Contains some adult material. Parents are urged to learn more about the film before taking their young children with them.

NC-17 – Adults Only
    No One 17 and Under Admitted. Clearly adult. Children are not admitted.

My favorite rock star couple.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Some helpful tips in this video. I didn't even think about shells going down the front of your top.

Edited to remove video. I don't want Lucille's GWG thread to suffer the same fate as Origanalist's.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 09-15-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Lol. This thread is destined for constant scrutiny. It's really odd how some things get ignored and others get the microscope treatment.
    "The Patriarch"

Suz! I do not believe bikinis are allowed! Burkinis would probably be fine though.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Suz! I do not believe bikinis are allowed! Burkinis would probably be fine though.
    That was just in the opening, the rest of the ladies were dressed in normal clothes. The Little Mermaid was rated G and she wore a shell bra.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast