Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Isn't demanding that Rand's supporters second choice isn't Trump a little maniacal?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Gee, kahless, you once again failed to tell us why you feel the need to have more than one choice in this GOP race, when Rand's father went the distance twice. Do I have to call you out to get you to address yourself to that? Fine. Consider yourself called out. Rand Paul will obviously be in this at least as long as the clown. So, why do you need a backup plan again?

If you can't answer this one simple question, you aren't here to converse, you're here to spam, and to stalk me around to various threads and insult me. Answer the damned question.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    By the way, go back to the Democratic Underground.

When the going gets stupid, the stupid answer no questions and just spam for Trump a little more.

Dollar a post until banned.

The guy who points out the blatantly obvious fact that every time Trump's numbers go up a point, the Democrats move closer to victory in November of next year needs to go back to DU. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    When I finally said something was when I got tired of seeing what looked like a lynch mob attacking and piling on another poster. I have always stood up for the little guy. You used to too.
    So, you consider Rand the big dog and Trump the underdog, eh? Trump and his whole army of mercenary trolls are the put upon people here? I guess I should be ashamed for ragging on all four major networks for spamming for Trump as well?

Well. May msnbc forgive me for not realizing what underdogs they are...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-30-2015 at 09:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well Ed Rollins was just on FOX News crying about Trump. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. Robbins says Trump is seriously damaging the Republican brand and doing some real damage to serious contenders such as Jeb Bush and Scott Walker.

So for this reason alone, I'll give Trump a high five. Let Trump take those guys out. They are the ones with the largest war chests and being pushed by the GOP establishment and right now, Trump is making Bush appear to be a "fail".

Let Trump shake the trees so Rand can rake the leaves.

When the going gets stupid, the stupid answer no questions and just spam for Trump a little more.

Dollar a post until banned.

Got it.
    Go back to Univision with your buddy Ramos.

acptulsa: 2nd highest post count at RPF, wins the award of being the most obnoxious RPF poster and driving the most supporters or potential supporters from the forum. Most likely forum member that caused this forum to become an echo chamber.

When anyone talks about the potential of using these forums for the grassroots or coming back again, acptulsa is the poster child why they do not.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

The guy who can't even read post count numbers and is afraid to answer a simple question knows what's best for Rand Paul's grassroots.

Got it. So, what happened at your county GOP convention? Or is that too simple a question to answer as well? We got to see Bridenstine's outrage over being attacked by a 'conservative' PAC for opposing the Export-Import bank. What happened at yours?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-30-2015 at 09:22 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go back to Univision with your buddy Ramos.

acptulsa: 2nd highest post count at RPF, wins the award of being the most obnoxious RPF poster and driving the most supporters or potential supporters from the forum. Most likely forum member that caused this forum to become an echo chamber.

When anyone talks about the potential of using these forums for the grassroots or coming back again, acptulsa is the poster child why they do not.
    Good points.

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    Good points.
    Where? Are you saying I have a higher post count than AF as well? Which parallel universe are you posting from?

Dude starts out with an easily quantifiable lie, and follows it up with a load of unsubstantiated and undefended positions, and you can find a point (good or bad) in there somewhere?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-30-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Where? Are you saying I have a higher post count than AF as well? Which parallel universe are you posting from?
    These days AF posts at a fraction of threads and posts compared to yours. Mentioning him is simply not relevant to the manner and pattern of your postings here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

So, you consider Rand the big dog and Trump the underdog, eh? Trump and his whole army of mercenary trolls are the put upon people here? I guess I should be ashamed for ragging on all four major networks for spamming for Trump as well?

Well. May msnbc forgive me for not realizing what underdogs they are...
    I am really starting to wonder about you tulsa. I hate told you upteen times that I am voting for Rand.

I know you hate anyone mentioning Trump in anything but complete reprehension, but you really cannot dictate that. What you can do though to minimize discussion of him is to stop running around insulting Rand supporters for daring to say that Trump is their 2nd choice. It's really a waste of time and effort, not to mention, it looks horrible to anyone looking on.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

So, what happened at your county GOP convention? Or is that too simple a question to answer as well? We got to see Bridenstine's outrage over being attacked by a 'conservative' PAC for opposing the Export-Import bank. What happened at yours?
    These days AF posts at a fraction of threads and posts compared to yours. Mentioning him is simply not relevant to the manner and pattern of your postings here.
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

Talking to you is like debating a tape recording. One of these days I should try to find a question you were asked that you didn't duck.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-30-2015 at 09:49 AM.

I am really starting to wonder about you tulsa. I hate told you upteen times that I am voting for Rand.

I know you hate anyone mentioning Trump in anything but complete reprehension, but you really cannot dictate that. What you can do though to minimize discussion of him is to stop running around insulting Rand supporters for daring to say that Trump is their 2nd choice. It's really a waste of time and effort, not to mention, it looks horrible to anyone looking on.
    Wonder??? That is his whole point of him doing so and I am surprised you cannot see that considering his disgraceful attacks against you and others. I do not know what Gunny's excuse is but the two of them should be hiding their heads in shame for their behavior.

I have stayed quiet on this forum about it for too many years because I have better things to do with my time.

It's really a waste of time and effort, not to mention, it looks horrible to anyone looking on.
    Still talking about the GOP's guaranteed loser Trump I see.

So, I've asked you many times to tell us how to politely tell Republicans that they're setting themselves up to lose big again, without being rude about it, yet actually being heard by them.

Have you come up with a way yet? Or are you still too busy arguing that those who think Trump should suck all the oxygen out of every single room (thus agreeing with ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox) are the put-upon, victimized underdogs?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-30-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Rand Paul is ok.
    Last edited by adissa; 07-26-2016 at 12:50 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump and his flock stopped being the "underdogs" several weeks ago, so even the people who have decided to support him should be honest about where they stand. I'd argue that Rubio is more anti-establishment than Trump at this point.

Trump isn't my second pick, he isn't my 10th pick He is on the do what ever you have to, to keep this dishonest arsehole from getting anywhere near the presidency. I laugh every time people claim they like him for telling the truth. Trump is a professional constant liar. He is a thief on a grand scale. I find him to be the ultimate piece of crap, and will absolutely never ever vote for him. He is a disgrace to America. Trump is a crying pussy, complaining all the time woe is me everyone is picking on me, grow up you little sissy. This arsehole is used to everyone bowing down and kissing his ring, giving him everything he wants. My wish is to deport him to mexico to visit all those people he called rapist.

If Trump is anyone's second choice...or any choice..they have no interest in liberty...as he certainly doesn't.

So, I've asked you many times to tell us how to politely tell Republicans that they're setting themselves up to lose big again, without being rude about it, yet actually being heard by them.

Have you come up with a way yet? Or are you still too busy arguing that those who think Trump should suck all the oxygen out of every single room (thus agreeing with ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox) are the put-upon, victimized underdogs?
    Your phrase, "I've asked you many times to tell us how to politely tell Republicans that they're setting themselves up to lose big again" is the same bs we always hear about a Paul or a third party candidate. Is it that important to you to win against the democrats, that you will vote for a Jeb Bush? Because that is certainly not a win.

Couple recent polls have put Trump up against Rubio, and Carson only and in both instance Trump was destroyed. Trump leads because Anti-trump like Anti-Bush is spread out so thin. Also in polls that show second choice, Trump is low on the list just saw one gave him 2% for second choice despite his 20+% first choice pick.

Trump has absolutely no upward mobility, and he will not be the nominee, nor will he come anywhere close to the Presidency. He has the worst matchup against the Democrats giving them all wins against him. Trump is a plague, and while he may be destroying the Republican party which I like, the problem is Democrats are getting stronger for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Your phrase, "I've asked you many times to tell us how to politely tell Republicans that they're setting themselves up to lose big again" is the same bs we always hear about a Paul or a third party candidate. Is it that important to you to win against the democrats, that you will vote for a Jeb Bush? Because that is certainly not a win.
    I think it's important to point out that this ridiculous debate of "Would you vote for Trump to stop Bush or for Bush to stop Trump" is predicated on Trump's entire candidacy. Granted, it's hard to see whether Trump's "bull in a china shop" presence will be hurtful or helpful, but it's definitely got a good portion of this website arguing among itself over how much we're going to compromise when Rand loses as if his candidacy is already over, which is NOT helpful.

And a flurry of emails go to an office in Washington somewhere, asking, 'How do we answer this?'

And the answer comes back, 'Don't you dare. Ignore the thread. Stop bumping it. Go spam another thread.'

I seem to have struck a chord. Must be time to change my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Who are we talking about, here? Do I need to be told that Trump does the worst against every potential Democratic nominee? Do the people who do need to be told that want the GOP to win, or don't they? Is it important to them, do you think?

Rand Paul can beat any Democrat. Do you think that isn't a selling point?

It is important to me that a Republican wins. Specifically, it's important to me that the only Republican who can beat any of the Democrats in or rumored to be considering the race wins. Why wouldn't I point out to Team Red that this is the guy who can win? Can you think of any good reason? Can you think of any bad reason?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-30-2015 at 11:27 AM.

Personally, I began to have serious misgivings about how Rand was presenting himself long before the campaign ever began. I would like to see him turn it around, but his polling numbers hit the ground like they had fallen off of a wall. I had suspected that they would.

It's rare that I agree with Alex Jones. In fact, I very rarely ever pay attention to him. But he's correct in saying that for Rand to have a chance, he's got to dump his current campaign staff and alter the persona that he's presenting to the people. And he needs to do it immediately.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And a flurry of emails go to an office in Washington somewhere, asking, 'How do we answer this?'

And the answer comes back, 'Don't you dare. Ignore the thread. Stop bumping it. Go spam another thread.'

I seem to have struck a chord. Must be time to change my sig.

Who are we talking about, here? Do I need to be told that Trump does the worst against every potential Democratic nominee? Do the people who do need to be told that want the GOP to win, or don't they? Is it important to them, do you think?

Rand Paul can beat any Democrat. Do you think that isn't a selling point?

It is important to me that a Republican wins. Specifically, it's important to me that the only Republican who can beat any of the Democrats in or rumored to be considering the race wins. Why wouldn't I point out to Team Red that this is the guy who can win? Can you think of any good reason? Can you think of any bad reason?
    Its like the one ring corrupted the Trump supporters.

No one who believes in liberty can have Trump as their second choice, because Trump is the most statist candidate in the race.

The only thing I know is that Rand is the only person I will vote for. While I am against the illegal alien invasion, nothing is more important than auditing (eventually ending) the fed and protecting/promoting the Bill of Rights. Oh yeah, and actually shrinking government. Limited government solves the illegal problem.
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

I haven't seen you ask that, tulsa, or I would have given it a shot. I don't spend much time over here. But, the way to ask me to spend time to do something for you is not by trying to mimic Gunny's horse's ass behavior.

EDIT: i just read this part of your earlier post.
    Oh, gee. You say you lost respect for Gunny, yet you're losing the respect of the whole forum.
    I don't choose what I believe by sticking my finger in the air and finding out what the most vociferous members of the forum want me to believe. Sorry. Not to mention the fact that very few of the real meat of what this forum once was are still on here. The brains have left the building, so to speak, and so has the money.

The paid Trump spammers consider you a useful idiot and have no respect,
    There is only one person here that I think might fit that bill. I am rather surprised that he hasn't yet been removed.

My participation in this forum has never been about who I could get to respect me. I started here to try to do what I could to get a man I had supported for many years, Ron Paul, get elected as President. Period. End of story. However now, it's sad to see that a few on this forum appear to have ordained themselves as RPF's lynch mob if anyone dares post something that they have not personally cleared. It's really been both interesting and disgusting to watch. And to me, accentuates why anarchy would never work.

and everyone else sees you throw the guy who tried to reform an entire State House under the bus because he considers a clown a clown.
    I responded to Gunny with far less than the same venom with which he came at me. There is no excuse whatsoever for what has come out of his mouth. None.

And we have your hypocrisy, because we all remember that you banned hundreds of Obama supporters who lied and claimed that Obama was their 'second choice'.
    Nope. You are wrong. I didn't ban anyone for saying their 2nd choice was Obama. I would have only banned them if they repeatedly, and after many warnings if they had been members for awhile, kept starting threads about him, pushing him, or posting about him in what was then, Ron Paul Grassroots Central; which would be akin to Rand Paul's subforum. It is true though if there was a newbie who right out of the box started posting threads about Obama, I would have canned them ASAP. I would imagine the same thing is done today too if someone new started pitching someone besides Rand.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-30-2015 at 02:09 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Many RPF posters have mentioned that Trump is their second choice. After that, they were criticized or attacked by people like acptulsa, Anti Federalist, gunny, and others. Is that a smart strategy?

David Weigel went on a road trip with Rand. He commented:

Link
    Trump is a fascist. Anyone who supports fascist candidates is at odd with liberty. Should fascist supporters be made to feel comfortable at a Liberty forum?
    Actually, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. The alternative is far worse.

We are. That is why Rand is our first choice.

Ok, whiskey out; it must be the alternative.

Does it make you feel good to act like a buffoon? There is no good choice if Rand leaves the race. That is the point. That isn't hypocritical; that is FACT! Learn the difference.

What was it that the MSM called Ron Paul supporters during his campaigns? You learned well. Proud of yourself?

You are calling RAND PAUL SUPPORTERS names, because you don't like their SECOND CHOICE. Do you realize what kind of jackass behavior this is?

Actually, besides AuH20, who is now banned and Sadler, I haven't seen many unsolicited pro-Trump comments. The vast majority of comments I have seen are in response to some pontificating fool insulting them for their SECOND CHOICE.

I didn't say that. I said your approach of insulting Rand Paul supporters for their 2nd choice is doing nothing to convince them to your convoluted thinking, but away from here and anything YOU even remotely support.

I said it, because it is the truth. It was true for Ron and it is also true for Rand. It is not appealing to those it's being done to, nor any onlookers, to see such obnoxious behavior. Whether you like it or not, candidates are judged by those they attract. It is just a fact.

I've only seen a couple do that to any extent. Again, other comments were in response to some jackass believing he could dictate to other Rand Paul supporters who their 2nd choice might be.

See above. You are increasing the discussion about Trump; not decreasing it. No one has any issue about facts about Trump being posted. It's the lies that some take issue with; in addition to the incessant insults to those who have him as their 2nd choice. If you continue with that, you WILL get a response.

Yeah, Gunny, that's me; paid for by the opposition.

I have put just as much as you have into the liberty movement; if not more.

Yup.

Don't know. Again, most of us will be voting for Rand, IF he is on the ballot. Listen very closely... THERE ARE NO GOOD 2ND PICKS. NONE. You don't seem to be able to get this through your thick head.

Yup, that's me. I've only supported him since he first ran for Congress. Long before you even knew who he was.

Do you have any reading comprehension at all? Seriously Gunny, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of your blowhard, insulting comments. Who in the ever loving hell do you think you are! Some of us have put just as much into this movement as you ever thought of, so back the hell off. You, and a couple of others, are causing most of this discussion about Trump, when you distort the truth and then start insulting fellow Rand Paul supporters.

I have lost every bit of respect for you that I once had.
    It causes much consternation here that a forum meant to promote Ron, Rand and the Liberty movement is seeing any sort of support or even praise given to a man who is a faux-conservative opportunist with fascistic tendencies. Now, supporting a faux-conservative opportunist is forgivable, but not a dangerous authoritarian. The only thing I even come close to agreeing with Trump on is that illegal immigration is hurting the U.S. That said, his ideas of mass deportations and a border wall are not only untenable, they are a ridiculous.

Trapservatives make their intent known to RPF, they want to plant the seed of being their second choice in all of the other candidates echo chambers. Trump takes no hard positions besides immigration and then troll places trying to get everyone to second choice Trump. This gives him edge if he wants to be a king maker in the general election by running 3rd party. Oh you were going to vote for Cruz, Carson, Paul, Sanders? Now its Clinton VS Bush VS Trump - Who do you vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    It causes much consternation here that a forum meant to promote Ron, Rand and the Liberty movement is seeing any sort of support or even praise given to a man who is a faux-conservative opportunist with fascistic tendencies. Now, supporting a faux-conservative opportunist is forgivable, but not a dangerous authoritarian. The only thing I even come close to agreeing with Trump on is that illegal immigration is hurting the U.S. That said, his ideas of mass deportations and a border wall are not only untenable, they are a ridiculous.
    What is more ridiculous is watching your country die for years on end; while some in the liberty movement either cheer it's demise, ignorantly thinking that it could rise from the ashes or some such stupid crap, and some of them and others who cannot distinguish between U.S. citizens and illegal aliens and want the borders overrun. That is if they want any borders at all. Just the other day, they had no clue when I mentioned something about it being important that not too many should be allowed at any one time, so that they could be assimilated into the principles this country was founded on and our culture. More than not having a clue, they made fun of it. If this is what the liberty movement is, then there never was one.

I would prefer if all the freebies were shut off and birthright citizenship abolished for illegals. That is the best way to handle it and would fix most of the problem. But, Congress will never agree to it. One thing I know for sure is if we keep being overrun and being forced to pay for them all, we have even less time less than we thought. Not to mention the fact that if they are given amnesty, there is no way in hell that we are ever going to get a liberty candidate elected to ANY office at ANY level. At least since Trump has brought up the topic, some more realistic numbers are being mentioned; forty or 50 million illegals are here. Not 11 million. So, hell yes, I'm fine with deporting the gangs and any illegal who presents himself. We are stupid as hell to not be doing that now, instead of the idiotic catch and release. The one-worlders are doing this to us on purpose. Can't you see that? Even people on this very forum have no clue what once made America great and more free than anywhere else in the world. In fact, they mock that, just like a pile of Marxist trash.

We are voting for Rand. If the fact that some of us dared to mention that at least right now, our 2nd choice was Trump and said why that was, then too bad. Instead perhaps you should be going after those who claim to be in the liberty movement WHO ARE NOT voting for Rand. You can easily find them on Facebook under Lew's posts and have been spewing their hatred for Rand, along with Lew's disdain, for quite some time.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trapservatives make their intent known to RPF, they want to plant the seed of being their second choice in all of the other candidates echo chambers. Trump takes no hard positions besides immigration and then troll places trying to get everyone to second choice Trump. This gives him edge if he wants to be a king maker in the general election by running 3rd party. Oh you were going to vote for Cruz, Carson, Paul, Sanders? Now its Clinton VS Bush VS Trump - Who do you vote for?
    Yeah right, newbie.
    ================

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Many RPF posters have mentioned that Trump is their second choice. After that, they were criticized or attacked by people like acptulsa, Anti Federalist, gunny, and others. Is that a smart strategy?

David Weigel went on a road trip with Rand. He commented:

Link
    What is more ridiculous is watching your country die for years on end; while some in the liberty movement either cheer it's demise, ignorantly thinking that it could rise from the ashes or some such stupid crap, and some of them and others who cannot distinguish between U.S. citizens and illegal aliens and want the borders overrun. That is if they want any borders at all. Just the other day, they had no clue when I mentioned something about it being important that not too many should be allowed at any one time, so that they could be assimilated into the principles this country was founded on and our culture. More than not having a clue, they made fun of it. If this is what the liberty movement is, then there never was one.

I would prefer if all the freebies were shut off and birthright citizenship abolished for illegals. That is the best way to handle it and would fix most of the problem. But, Congress will never agree to it. One thing I know for sure is if we keep being overrun and being forced to pay for them all, we have even less time less than we thought. Not to mention the fact that if they are given amnesty, there is no way in hell that we are ever going to get a liberty candidate elected to ANY office at ANY level. At least since Trump has brought up the topic, some more realistic numbers are being mentioned; forty or 50 million illegals are here. Not 11 million. So, hell yes, I'm fine with deporting the gangs and any illegal who presents himself. We are stupid as hell to not be doing that now, instead of the idiotic catch and release. The one-worlders are doing this to us on purpose. Can't you see that? Even people on this very forum have no clue what once made America great and more free than anywhere else in the world. In fact, they mock that, just like a pile of Marxist trash.

We are voting for Rand. If the fact that some of us dared to mention that at least right now, our 2nd choice was Trump and said why that was, then too bad. Instead perhaps you should be going after those who claim to be in the liberty movement WHO ARE NOT voting for Rand. You can easily find them on Facebook under Lew's posts and have been spewing their hatred for Rand, along with Lew's disdain, for quite some time.
    I agree with your positions regarding immigration. We need a new amendment, like Rand has been saying since 2011. But those whose second choice is Trump, well it boggles the mind. How can ones first choice be liberty and their second be authoritarianism? Its bi-polar.

I guess I just don't see how the other GOP candidates are suppose to be better than Trump, Trump is right on some issues and operates outside the establishment Republican orthodoxy so he's so much worse because why? We don't have a real democracy with real choices, we've been fascist country for over a century. Trump doesn't scare me because I don't take him seriously, he's a showman and plays an audience but I don't think he is stupid or else he wouldn't be as successful as he is. I dunno, I see him as more reachable as far the wants of the common man than I do Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush, those are the odds on favorites to win. Trump would destroy the party system as it is so just to shake it up even maybe.

I want Ron Paul to be president, I'd settle for Rand, there ain't much beyond that. If Rand drops out where are we supposed to go? Gary Johnson? Jesse Ventura? Bernie Sanders? I'd probably just stay home but I got retiring John McCain and marijuana legalization on the agenda too.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast