Page 2 of 2375 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    error.invalid file
    So i created an account at Imgur. I uploaded an image. copied the BB code. clicked on the insert image icon. why doesn't it work?
    I use the Direct Link (second choice when you click on the image), try that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ah, the tentacles of Amur'can Imperialism...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    error.invalid file
    So i created an account at Imgur. I uploaded an image. copied the BB code. clicked on the insert image icon. why doesn't it work?
    Attachment 2198
    She works on my end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

-Albert Camus

-Albert Camus

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    For being 50, it took me a minute to long to get this....
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    For being 50, it took me a minute to long to get this....
    It's not just you. From the picture, just glancing, it's a second before I could figure out WHERE he was.

I don't play a lot of baseball so I don't know why I got it right away, but I thought like "One-Four Hu, who's on First Base. Hu's on First. Chortle."

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I don't play a lot of baseball so I don't know why I got it right away, but I thought like "One-Four Hu, who's on First Base. Hu's on First. Chortle."

Thanks. I would have never got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Thanks. I would have never got it.
    sorry, I was just showing how it sounded to me. Everyone got it by the time they posted I have no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hard to imagine just what URK is. Looks like time to go home and take a shower though.

You don't have to play baseball.....

-Albert Camus

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You don't have to play baseball.....

Well the player in the photo is certainly not on third or second. I just found it odd that I knew right away it was 1st base when I haven't actually picked up a baseball since the analog age. I didn't expect that.

Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

LOL, bless her heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LOL, bless her heart...

He needs the helmet more than her....
    -Albert Camus

Mighty Cthulhu is offended by the presumptuous usurpation of his domain by the United States government.

When the stars are right, he will loose his wrath upon the maggot-ridden, goat-spawned imperialists!

Of course, he'll devour everyone else, too ... but, still ...

sorry, I was just showing how it sounded to me. Everyone got it by the time they posted I have no doubt.
    I really meant Thank you. I looked and looked and looked at it.

He needs the helmet more than her....
    Yeah, because he is going faster.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Mighty Cthulhu is offended by the presumptuous usurpation of his domain by the United States government.

When the stars are right, he will loose his wrath upon the maggot-ridden, goat-spawned imperialists!

Of course, he'll devour everyone else, too ... but, still ...
    -Albert Camus