Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video: CUFI's Pastor John Hagee Praying for more War in the name of Jesus

Video: CUFI's Pastor John Hagee Praying for more War in the name of Jesus

John McCain had rejected Hagee's endorsement in 2008 after vids were leaked showing Hagee calling Hitler "God's hunter" and comparing Catholic religion to "The Beast". Recently, controversial senator Ted Cruz was a featured speaker at CUFI Zionists rally and called John Hagee a "great guy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udBM22ZhxBI

Ted Cruz’s speech at John Hagee's Christians United for Israel (CUFI) Washington Summit

Glenn Beck's keynote address at
    John Hagee's Christians United for Israel (CUFI) Washington Summit

Related

Glenn Beck Champions Iraq War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPgztL1W1hk

A Snapshot of Oppression of Children by US Tax Payers Funded Militarized Police State that (unholy war mongers alliance) Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz and John Hagee of CUFI Support

Left: Open air prison, Right: Children being used as human shields

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_JmXQt0

What about the children.. Beck?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yet another reason to dislike Ted Cruz.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Wow! Praying for death and destruction. WTF?

What a sick thing to say.
    Last edited by Antischism; 09-02-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Ted Cruz is the GOP version of Barack Obama:

Support of the banksters? Check.
    Support of the grassroots? Check.
    Support of the media? Check.
    Minority? Check.
    Last edited by twomp; 08-31-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post

Minority? Check.
    Both honored at AIPAC gatherings? Check

Both silent about "Jesus guns"? Check

'Jesus Guns': U.S. Troops in Afghanistan Still Carry Rifles Inscribed ...
    abcnews.go.com
    Mar 30, 2010 - More than two months after an ABC News report that rifle scopes used by U.S. ... military says it could take a year to remove the Bible codes from all its weapons. ... on a religious "Crusade" in its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

US Soldiers Still Use Rifles with Bible Passages
    Sep 27, 2012 - Rifles manufactured for US soldiers stationed in Afghanistan were found to ... Are Christians truly waging a 'crusade' – Christian Holy War, ...

That Benny Hinn character who is sitting on Hagee's right is a Palestinian praying for a $#@! storm to rain down on his own people. All for a few more shekels. He might even be a lower form of life than that slime Hagee.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Both honored at AIPAC gatherings? Check

Both silent about "Jesus guns"? Check

'Jesus Guns': U.S. Troops in Afghanistan Still Carry Rifles Inscribed ...
    abcnews.go.com
    Mar 30, 2010 - More than two months after an ABC News report that rifle scopes used by U.S. ... military says it could take a year to remove the Bible codes from all its weapons. ... on a religious "Crusade" in its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

US Soldiers Still Use Rifles with Bible Passages
    Sep 27, 2012 - Rifles manufactured for US soldiers stationed in Afghanistan were found to ... Are Christians truly waging a 'crusade' – Christian Holy War, ...
    If I went out and bought an ACOG it would have the same bible verse on it. Private company, their business.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John McCain had rejected Hagee's endorsement in 2008 after vids were leaked showing Hagee calling Hitler "God's hunter" and comparing Catholic religion to "The Beast". Recently, controversial senator Ted Cruz was a featured speaker at CUFI Zionists rally and called John Hagee a "great guy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udBM22ZhxBI
    While we are on the subject, I would like a list of every politician and pundit who has interacted or colluded with Hagee.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    While we are on the subject, I would like a list of every politician and pundit who has interacted or colluded with Hagee.
    Hagee and his CUFI zionist group has been in spotlight since 9/11 attacks at least, don't know what political profile they had before.

Since 9/11, CUFI/Pastor Hagee have been linked to left wing neocon Joe Liberman, ZOA, GOP Hammer, McCain (later rejected endorsement), Santorum, Cruz.

There maybe a couple not on the list but most mainstream politician tend to see this zionist group as radioactive.

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    If I went out and bought an ACOG it would have the same bible verse on it. Private company, their business.
    But if you put your hands in tax payers pockets, bought the Jesus armaments and invaded foreign countries that caused underwear gropings/NFL freezer bag blowbacks for all Americans, that would be an entirely different case as I'm sure you'll agree.

Minority? Check.
    Oh give me a break. The man votes with Rand the vast majority of the time. He is one of the better Senators that exists right now. I see no constructive reason to insinuate that he is one of the worst.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Great video.

This goes to show that it is THEOLOGY that is at the heart of political movements. In this case it is radical dispensationalism. In the cases of secularism, it is the theology of statism, or man becoming divinized in the state.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Oh give me a break. The man votes with Rand the vast majority of the time. He is one of the better Senators that exists right now. I see no constructive reason to insinuate that he is one of the worst.
    I wonder how many of his votes actually changed the outcome of legislation? Part of politics is voting for your electoral future when you know the vote has no actual effect on the outcome. I like the trend so far, as long as it's to our benefit, but he's digging a big ass hole with his history and now his rhetoric and associations. twomp's post is true. Anybody that associates with Hagee is suspect as far as foreign policy credentials are concerned.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-01-2013 at 01:46 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Great video.

This goes to show that it is THEOLOGY that is at the heart of political movements. In this case it is radical dispensationalism. In the cases of secularism, it is the theology of statism, or man becoming divinized in the state.
    You give christians a bad name.

If God could tally the people you drove away from a so called salvation, you'd be the first one lost.

Just thought you should know that.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Minority? Check.
    Can you show me where the media support Cruz?

They've been even harsher to him than Rand, frequently comparing him to Joe McCarthy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    You give christians a bad name.

If God could tally the people you drove away from a so called salvation, you'd be the first one lost.

Just thought you should know that.
    What do you mean by that?

What do you mean by that?
    I mean that if there is a God, and he monitors every action of supposed righteous Men, you've driven enough people away from Salvation that you'd burn for a dog's eternity.

Nothing makes me want to worship satan more than reading one of your many quasi*-theocratic posts. There has to be a penalty for that.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 09-01-2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: *
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I mean that if there is a God, and he monitors every action of supposed righteous Men, you've driven enough people away from Salvation that you'd burn for a dog's eternity.

Nothing makes me want to worship satan more than reading one of your many theocratic posts. There has to be a penalty for that.
    My "theocratic posts"? What do you mean by that?

Great video.

What is your view of Pastor John Hagee's Christian Zionist group CUFI (Christian United for Israel) ? I had heard God will punish those who push for wars based on lies.

*quasi

What is your view of Pastor John Hagee's Christian Zionist group CUFI (Christian United for Israel) ? I had heard God will punish those who push for wars based on lies.
    It's just an evil Satanic religion. People here berate me because I seem to be so obsessed with correct doctrine. John Hagee is why correct Christian doctrine is the most important thing there is. When unbiblical movements like dispensationalism gain ascendancy, there is no limit to the misery that can result.
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 09-01-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Heretic

False prophet/heretic

Unfortunately many people listen to these flakes.
    Last edited by shane77m; 09-01-2013 at 08:44 AM.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hagee and his CUFI zionist group has been in spotlight since 9/11 attacks at least, don't know what political profile they had before.

Since 9/11, CUFI/Pastor Hagee have been linked to left wing neocon Joe Liberman, ZOA, GOP Hammer, McCain (later rejected endorsement), Santorum, Cruz.

There maybe a couple not on the list but most mainstream politician tend to see this zionist group as radioactive.
    Come on, you can do better than that.

Just one hit on a Google search brings up more people than that.

Add Randy Travis to the list.

Christians United for Israel’s 2008 Washington-Israel Summit featured addresses from Pastor John Hagee, Dennis Prager, Congressman Elliot Engel (D-NY), William Kristol, Congressman Mike Pence (R-IN), Gary Bauer, Senator Rick Santorum, Daniel Pipes, Frank Gaffney, Clifford May, and many more experts on Israel and the Middle East. Randy Travis performed a special concert and sang at the National Anthem at the Night to Honor Israel.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Come on, you can do better than that.

Just one hit on a Google search brings up more people than that.

Add Randy Travis to the list.
    I just listed some zionists types whose CUFI attendence I had read news of or seen in youtube vids. So google search showed few more zionists/neocons, does that help any point you are/were trying to make?
    Are they all also calling for US military intervention in Syria and stirring Iran war fever?

I just listed some zionists types whose CUFI attendence I had read news of or seen in youtube vids. So google search showed few more zionists/neocons, does that help any point you are/were trying to make?
    Are they all also calling for US military intervention in Syria and stirring Iran war fever?
    If you are going to keep a watch on that psychopath and charlatan Hagee, you should be more comprehensive on who is aligned with him.

Of course Mike Pence and others are pushing for intervention and war.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I wish enhanced defecit covered the House of Saud more but this is expected.

If you are going to keep a watch on that psychopath and charlatan Hagee, you should be more comprehensive on who is aligned with him.

Of course Mike Pence and others are pushing for intervention and war.
    If anyone tried to parade Pence or Bill Krystol or David Gaffeney or any other camouflaged neocons as 'Liberty candidates' , you can rest assured their views/conduct would also be examined. Rafeal Cruz gave 14 minute speech at Pastor John Hagee's CUFI summit in Washington few weeks ago attacking obama for being too soft on Iran invasion threats and praising camouflaged zionist lunatic Hagee's "tremendous leadersship and principle".

Any politician who sees "tremendous leadersship and principle" in the bloodthirsty warmonger Hagee can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

This article explains everything you need to know.

The Messianic Character Of American Foreign Policy
    http://www.trinityfoundation.org/journal.php?id=77

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast