Thread: I as a US Citizen Demand Drug Testing for the United States Executive Branch

I as a US Citizen Demand Drug Testing for the United States Executive Branch

The Executive Branch, and the Congress are over zealous in their laws to rid the United States of anyone who uses recreational drugs .... and have even approved the rights of companies to require drug testing.

One item the Executive Branch and the Congress forgot in their zeal to rid the county of drugs, is a provision to test their own.

Having noticed, that many might be "users", themselves, I wonder why the highest positions in the land, are not required to take the same drug test as a Walmart employee.

I recommend, a petition be started to examine the behavior and drug history, and current drugs of choice the President, the Attorney General and the Congress...

Drug testing for the Congress, and the Executive Branch !!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!

Let's send them to the same prison, they send one 20 years for $10.00 ... Are they saving the best for themselves, and don't want competion?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But then Gary Johnson couldn't be president :P

Yeah right. Demand this with a black man as president and you might as well as south park so eloquently stated: "Nagger"

Eh. They're like kings these days, they'll just have the pissboy take care of the test for them.

Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

hair follicle AND spinal tap!

and have even approved the rights of companies to require drug testing.
    Unfortunately, economic freedom means freedom for businesses to do things that you disagree with.

i don't. i'd rather they be coked out of their heads and staying absent from voting sessions because of hangovers rather than focusing their energy on creating more laws.

in fact, if we can move the coke addicts in Congress to marijuana, we might get even less legislation passed, they'd probably be a lot more mellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATH View Post
    ...ask him why he should be able to have a dick since he could rape someone with it, then kick him in the vagina for good measure so he'll remember it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If we could create a Department of Hookers and Blow that would keep these villains busy for their entire adult lives, and kept away from doing their stated jobs, I'd support that.

They should also build in a breathalyzer where they need to blow less than .08 prior to any vote
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't most of the elite do Cocaine, and Clinton does Marijuana?

Relax, you can be confident they're testing drugs all the time up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Toureg89 View Post
    i don't. i'd rather they be coked out of their heads and staying absent from voting sessions because of hangovers rather than focusing their energy on creating more laws.

in fact, if we can move the coke addicts in Congress to marijuana, we might get even less legislation passed, they'd probably be a lot more mellow.
    This.
    If we could create a Department of Hookers and Blow that would keep these villains busy for their entire adult lives, and kept away from doing their stated jobs, I'd support that.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Personally I'd rather see "them" forcibly drugged like school children are.....

I'd suggest a cocktail of Ludes, LSD and salt-peter.....

this crap line was on hannity yesterday. How about we do away with the drug laws and let people do as they please?

Quote Originally Posted by Xhin View Post
    Unfortunately, economic freedom means freedom for businesses to do things that you disagree with.
    This is incorrect.

Corporate tyranny is just as bad as government tyranny.

nvm
    Last edited by donnay; 05-31-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner