Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 16 Year Old School Girl Charged With Terrorism Conspiracy in Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    And, judging from the reactions of numerous people on the linked article-everything is going to the government's plans...

I would never wish harm on any of those people, but the evil side of me sometimes wishes all those who approve of this because it makes them feel safe would get there doors kicked in and kidnapped by the .gov in the middle of the night. Hopefully, on camera, because the WTF look on their faces would be priceless.
    With audio for the "I didn't do anything!" scream. Yes, they did do something - they stood by while someone thought this was a good idea.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    I truly thought they would come after political dissenters first. AKA....us.
    test subject
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$#@! like this makes me glad I don't have kids right now. It's a living nightmare just for me-I couldn't imagine how awful it would be for a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    See Something Say Something.

This is going to get much worse before it gets better.
    That's still $#@!ing creepy every time I hear it/see it. Invokes memories of what I've read of Secret Police in fascist/communist regimes. Cheka, anyone?

btw: here's "see something, say something" in Russian- Что-то видеть, что-то скажи.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    That's still $#@!ing creepy every time I hear it/see it. Invokes memories of what I've read of Secret Police in fascist/communist regimes. Cheka, anyone?

btw: here's "see something, say something" in Russian- Что-то видеть, что-то скажи.
    Just putting it Cyrillic is creepy by itself.

Can you "westernize" that for me?

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    I'm guessing - *just* guessing - that the answer to your question will be no. To do that right now would create a lot of blowback for that particularly crappy little department, or the idiot DA who has levied the "terrorism" charges.

The point the article is making is that under the current rules for the "war" on terrorism, the girl COULD be treated that way, and she would have no legal recourse to prevent it.

My best guess: The DA will use all the threats the article mentioned to terrorize - and yes, I'm using this word deliberately here - terrorize the girl into a confession and a plea deal.

DA: "You know, honey, we could ship your sweet little ass off to Pakistan and let those folks take care of you, yes we could. We can do that legally now. They'll waterboard the truth out of you, toss you into a dark dungeon, and mommy and daddy will never hear from you again. Understand? WE CAN DO THAT TO YOU LEGALLY, IF WE WANT!!"

Terrorized girl: "OMG! I can't believe this is happening to me!"

Parents: "Emily, for God's sake, darling, take the deal he's offering you! We would rather see you serve 20 years in maximum security here in the U.S. than see you shipped to Pakistan!"

Anyone think I'm wrong? If anyone thinks I'm off base here, I would love to hear the reasoning why.
    the problem with all these unconstitutional 'short cuts' through due process is they are much easier than doing the grunt work to establish probable cause. It gives police incentive to call people terrorists just so they can use the short cuts.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

http://www.examiner.com/homeland-sec...racy-excessive

more here with other examples of kids being charged with terrorism.
    Been a long time....

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. " C.S. Lewis.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    I truly thought they would come after political dissenters first. AKA....us.
    Dont dare say we are political dissenters, even jokingly.

I imagine this will be used to chuck any anti-NWO militia groups in jail whilst they are still in the formation stage.That must have been on of their goals when they laid out the legislation.

This is one way of testing the waters..... since the complete military junta of the US government is not yet implemented, such actions as this will lead in perfecting the overall civilians, the military and police employees to accept (or give them impression that it is already a passed law) in order to ignore any challenges. People must protest and challenge the 'Indefinite Detention Bill' and make it very public to make people aware of the implication of the law being aggressively pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Good call, he would win Iowa for sure and it would be a good wake up call to the whole country.

Lot's of people would be in shock, and rightfully so, but...... it would be a good "slap in the face."
    Rick Perry was just in Ottumwa and had nothing to say about Emily Six. Ron Paul can, in one act of kindness, blow away the MSM created images of him. This case is a no brainer. Look at what Evelyn's father posted an hour ago:

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/n...3#.TvpNEtRQ6bw

Micheal Six is Emily's father, he just posted on the news article page again.

Rita Bradley · Top Commenter · Works at Helping My People
    Please tell your side of the story Michael.
    Reply · 3 · Like · 20 hours ago

Michael Six · Ottumwa High School
    Rita Bradley I would love to post the names of the other kids and some facts that are being withheld from the public. I think the town would have a field day knowing what knowledge is being with held from them. Laywers say not to say anything on what is known right now and more is being found out. I have been asked not to post anything yet in here or on my facebook. I am upset about what is going on. If you look at my daughters past you will see she has never been in trouble with the law before and helped out with volunteer work. If anyone remembers I was the guy dressed as Santa handing out food baskets at the salvation army and my daughter was there helping me. And during the time this town had floods I was out there handing out food and water to the workers that where sand bagging and so was my daughter. If my daughter had money on her she would use her money to make others happy. She would take friends out to eat or if she seen a kid at one of those little toy machines she would get the toy for the kid. We as a family do not have very much in life but I did teach my daughter one lesson in life and that was to be kind and nice to others even if you have little for yourself in life.
    Reply · Like · about an hour ago

Michael Six · Ottumwa High School
    Rita Bradley This year me and my daughter where not at the salvation army because of things that have been going on. But my daughter did want to wish everyone a happy and joyful holiday and hopes that the food got to those that needed it in the community. I visited her at the detention center and she was more concerned about people having the food from the salvation army. She says she is sorry she was not there to help hand out the food this year but hopes she will be back be hand it out for people next year.
    Reply · Like · 44 minutes ago
    Last edited by Davy Crockett; 12-27-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hospitaller View Post
    This whole board is a thoughtcrime in progress.

That's what keeps me coming.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Hospitaller View Post
    can I mention these?

Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    had a conversation about this last night and read through the comments here:

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/n...3#.Tvs-Y1aIrls

this morning.

if her father is telling the truth, she is a special education student. that adds a LOT to the story from my experience. at my hell school, most of the special ed kids were considered outcasts, rejects and provoke-able. from an administration standpoint, they were dealt with a lot more harshly than say, the star football player.

use the special ed kid as an example... her parents are poverty ridden, she's an outcast, not many will care, very few will care enough to say something. and those that do will turn it into a racial thing, failing to miss the bigger picture (<--read the comments).

like i said in my previous post, i get the sense that this girl is being used as a political tool. in a way that's much bigger than the local and state level.

just like the meaning of "liberal" in politics has been changed--- we are witnessing, right before our very eyes, the legal definition of "terrorism" be redefined to mean something completely different, to fall in line with the paradigm shift of amerikan society.

i don't think we are on the precipice anymore. i think we are already falling, we just haven't realized it completely because the view up here is nice.
    Last edited by flightlesskiwi; 12-28-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

use the special ed kid as an example... her parents are poverty ridden, she's an outcast, not many will care, very few will care enough to say something. and those that do will turn it into a racial thing, failing to miss the bigger picture (<--read the comments).
    Actually, it is you who is failing to see the bigger picture. In America today, there is institutional racism going on, only this time, it is the White kids who are suffering. The media will play on our TV sets the occasional Middle Eastern who gets charged with terrorism, but in reality, the vast majority of kids getting charged with terrorism, that never get the media's attention, are White kids.

If you can read between the lines in the comment section, Emily friends and family are trying to tell us that Emily was set up by black kids in school, and that in the past, at this same school, when the black kids pull knives on White students, the same administration will say, 'ah sucks, he didn't mean it'.

It is time for us to put aside the "racist" boogeyman and start looking at the double standards that is going on all around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Actually, it is you who is failing to see the bigger picture. In America today, there is institutional racism going on, only this time, it is the White kids who are suffering. The media will play on our TV sets the occasional Middle Eastern who gets charged with terrorism, but in reality, the vast majority of kids getting charged with terrorism, that never get the media's attention, are White kids.

If you can read between the lines in the comment section, Emily friends and family are trying to tell us that Emily was set up by black kids in school, and that in the past, at this same school, when the black kids pull knives on White students, the same administration will say, 'ah sucks, he didn't mean it'.

It is time for us to put aside the "racist" boogeyman and start looking at the double standards that is going on all around us.
    you think i'm new to this scene?

skin color plays a huge part in the function of universal power because our overlords in The State love to use that as a way to create chaos and warfare.

it is The State vs. the mundane. it's the overwhelming and undeniable Control of The State vs. the liberty of the mundane individual. no matter the skin color of either. divide and conquer is the strategy.

skin color and economic class are two easy ways to usurp liberty and pit people against one another, it's a favored tactic of TPTB. that's the bigger picture.

until people start waking up and seeing that picture, well, enjoy the view as we fall.

edit (hat tip to Emerick):
    The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence, not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

More importantly, in a free society every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather than developing a group or victim mentality. This leads to a sense of individual responsibility and personal pride, making skin color irrelevant. Rather than looking to government to correct our sins, we should understand that racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual liberty. -- Ron Paul http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul381.html
    Last edited by flightlesskiwi; 12-28-2011 at 04:13 PM. Reason: added what Ron has to say, because he says it more aptly than i.

I get the impression that SPED kids are easy targets in the public fool system. Just another reason (not that any more are needed) to keeps the children you love out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    My God... this is truly frightening. We all saw this coming from a mile away, but I actually didn't think that a terrorism charge would be thrown at a teenager, for Pete's sake. I suppose there's no level too low for the government to sink to.
    They've already murdered a teenager in cold blood on loose suspicions of terrorism. This is nothing compared to that.
    GOING ON NOW IN THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT - WWW.FREETALKLIVE.COM

JOIN OUR LAST BEST HOPE FOR LIBERTY - WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG

Just putting it Cyrillic is creepy by itself.

Can you "westernize" that for me?
    Okay. I'll do my best. "shto-to vEEdyet, shto-to skAhzhee" [the o's in this phrase are short, like the o in "low"]. (the comma indicates clause separation, not a pause as in English) *I used capital letters to indicate vowel stress. **the "a" sounds like the aw in "paw".
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 12-28-2011 at 04:49 PM.

I'm putting that in my sig^^. It's just that good.

Okay. I'll do my best. "shto-to vEEdyet, shto-to skAhzhee" [the o's in this phrase are short, like the o in "low"]. (the comma indicates clause separation, not a pause as in English) *I used capital letters to indicate vowel stress. **the "a" sounds like the aw in "paw".
    You know Russian? Reported.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Epic.

Thanks brother.

I'm memorizing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    You know Russian? Reported.
    Да, я говорит по-русский. I am a proud and prolific Thought Criminal.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 12-29-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Epic.

Thanks brother.

I'm memorizing that.
    Пожадуйста большой! (you're very welcome!) Thanks for the +rep, bro. Happy to be of service.

Epic.

Thanks brother.

I'm memorizing that.
    update: I found recordings of russian words on masterrussian.com. Here's how to pronounce что, here's how to pronounce но (just use a "t" sound instead of the "n" sound to get то) Here's how to pronounce видеть here's how to say скажи (scroll down to the fourth example)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast