Thread: [VIDEO] ~ Canada Bans Blood Donations From People With Chronic-Fatigue Syndrome...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I spent several months (almost a year) in Europe in the late 1980's when there was an oubreak of Mad Cow disease in the UK. Even though this was over 20 years ago now, I am still not allowed, according to the Red Cross, to donate blood.

The only viruses or ailments that get fully researched are the ones that kill or cripple people. There are probably hundreds (thousands?) of unknown blood born illnesses that only slightly effect people, and are probably in the blood supply.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.