Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netanyahu behind Obama birth rumors: Report

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One thing the progresives know how to do very well is to use scare tactics, and point the people to a "external enemy".

The claimants to the contrary, called 'birthers', are lead by California attorney Orly Taitz who has filed in the federal court Kenyan papers, which certify that Obama is Kenyan-born.

The Washington-based journalist said that "just after this fake birth certificate came out, she [Taitz] pops up in Tel Aviv two days later."

"She is originally from Moldova, very closely tied to Likud, Netanyahu and also Foreign Minister (Avigdor Lieberman) who is also a native of Moldova," he told Russia Today.

Asked about the Israeli motive for the move, the Washington-based journalist said "The Netanyahu government is very upset with Obama over the Obama administration's insistence that there be a freeze on settlements including in East Jerusalem [al-Quds]. So that couples with the reticence of the Obama administration to take any military action against Iran, which Netanyahu's government favors, has brought this old story back to life."
    Last edited by dannno; 08-12-2009 at 04:57 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

There was some info in threads recently that Orly was a Zionist who wants Obama out so Biden can lead our foreign policy in favor of Israel.

Remember that the MEDIA are the ones who latched onto Orly as the lead birther. I never latched onto her, I was always a Berg guy.. Alex Jones has has Berg on his show, not Orly as far as I know.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I started wondering when I looked a little deeper at the Orly Taitz person's history recently. Something smells all the way around.

Edit: Me and Danno on the same page there.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

[QUOTE=dannno;2262414]There was some info in threads recently that Orly was a Zionist who wants Obama out so Biden can lead our foreign policy in favor of Israel.

Sounds about right.
    "Molon Labe"

Holy land settlers had turned on Obama after he asked them to stop mixing cement on arab land, Natenyahoo too ?

I don't like Netanyahu or the birthers but you gotta love the Iranian Press.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Edit: Me and Danno on the same page there.
    Now there's a shocker.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep, there are multiple bad guys around the world, all with different goals. Now that the stakes are getting higher, we're seeing them take divergent paths.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    I don't like Netanyahu or the birthers but you gotta love the Iranian Press.

Now there's a shocker.
    I know right. There's still two people with functioning brains left in this country. That is amazing.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I know right. There's still two people with functioning brains left in this country. That is amazing.
    Hmmm let's see Orly Taitz master Zionist plan:

#1 Fake Obama's birth certificate

#2 Congress and the American people think it's real and impeach Obama

#3 Joe Biden becomes POTUS

#4 Zionists live happily ever after

What a brilliant plan

Taitz is an AIPAC delegate. She first gained notoriety for organizing pro Israeli rallies when Israel bombed Lebanon. Why would an extreme right wing dentist in OC California organize a rally that could turn the community against her? Nevertheless her group was dwarfed by anti war groups and Taitz's practice did indeed dwindle. She was also pretty famous for her racist views already.

I guess since she had a lot of spare time on her hands, she decided to take this on since she had that online legal degree. I don't think Taitz was the intended pied pipier to take this on, she was already a source of interest because of her past lunatic behavior so she gained a lot of attention. If Netanyahu was involved, he wouldn't have wanted her to touch the birther issue. Berg had more credibility and discretion. I don't know why Taitz is hiding inIsrael now, she caused egg on Bibi's face and probably should find another hideout. She has to return to the US anyway for a court case brought against her by Berg.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Taitz is an AIPAC delegate. She first gained notoriety for organizing pro Israeli rallies when Israel bombed Lebanon. Why would an extreme right wing dentist in OC California organize a rally that could turn the community against her? Nevertheless her group was dwarfed by anti war groups and Taitz's practice did indeed dwindle. She was also pretty famous for her racist views already.

I guess since she had a lot of spare time on her hands, she decided to take this on since she had that online legal degree. I don't think Taitz was the intended pied pipier to take this on, she was already a source of interest because of her past lunatic behavior so she gained a lot of attention. If Netanyahu was involved, he wouldn't have wanted her to touch the birther issue. Berg had more credibility and discretion. I don't know why Taitz is hiding inIsrael now, she caused egg on Bibi's face and probably should find another hideout. She has to return to the US anyway for a court case brought against her by Berg.
    The theory I heard (which makes some sense) is that Taitz fled the country when it became apparent to (nearly) everyone that she knowingly filed forged documents ("Kenyan birth certificate") in court which will get her in big trouble if she returns.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Why would an extreme right wing dentist in OC California organize a rally that could turn the community against her?
    1 Word: Attention

I agree with Terrel here that we are reading an anti-Netanyahu article, from the Iranian National Press.

Come on....

Maybe this Madsen guy is legit, and he's been scouring things and discovered something. I need more than an Iranian Press Release to even begin to start thinking the highest levels of the Israeli gov't would bother with such a dumb theory.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    1 Word: Attention

I agree with Terrel here that we are reading an anti-Netanyahu article, from the Iranian National Press.

Come on....

Maybe this Madsen guy is legit, and he's been scouring things and discovered something. I need more than an Iranian Press Release to even begin to start thinking the highest levels of the Israeli gov't would bother with such a dumb theory.
    Wayne Madsen is an American. There are American Al Jazeera correspondents, American Russia Today correspondents, etc. I don't find the story hard to believe at all. I don't put anything past an "ally" country that carpet bombed a US Navy vessel for two hours then claimed it was an accident. So far Obama's rhetoric toward Israel is a little tougher than most expected so I wouldn't be surprised if there was an attempt (albeit a weak one) to have him removed so admitted Zionist Biden could take the helm. Obama is bought and paid for but he's no Zionist.

YouTube - JOE BIDEN THE ZIONIST

EDIT: To anyone directed to this discussion by the blog post, the bombing mentioned in my post is a reference to the Israeli Air Force's attack on the US Navy vessel, the USS Liberty, on June 8th 1967. Israeli planes and boats killed 37 US servicemen and wounded over 170 more in a sustained attack that lasted hours. Israel said "sorry, honest mistake". Not everyone is convinced, including CIA personnel and high level US military personnel. Lots of info available by googling it. So why would anyone trust this country???
    Last edited by devil21; 08-15-2009 at 06:34 PM.

Al Jazeera is partially funded by the US, although the wording seems to have changed in the Wikipedia entry from the last time I read it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera#Organization

I don't know whether to trust them or not, I just have to go by what makes some semblance of sense.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wayne Madsen is an American. There are American Al Jazeera correspondents, American Russia Today correspondents, etc. I don't find the story hard to believe at all. I don't put anything past an "ally" country that carpet bombed a US Navy vessel for two hours then claimed it was an accident. So far Obama's rhetoric toward Israel is a little tougher than most expected so I wouldn't be surprised if there was an attempt (albeit a weak one) to have him removed so admitted Zionist Biden could take the helm. Obama is bought and paid for but he's no Zionist.
    So their goal was to have some lady who got her law degree online forge a birth certificate, fool Congress and the American people and we would then impeach Obama and Biden would become Prez?

This sounds like a plan concocted by Pinky and the Brain.

I really think Taitz took it upon herself to do it. She's an attention whore and probably took talk between fellow AIPAC delegates to task. She tends to be a lone wolf which is why she rejects any advice and bad mouths those that tried to provide assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    So their goal was to have some lady who got her law degree online forge a birth certificate, fool Congress and the American people and we would then impeach Obama and Biden would become Prez?

This sounds like a plan concocted by Pinky and the Brain.
    Ostensibly yes that would be the goal. I agree, a flaky plan indeed but truth is stranger than fiction these days.

Ostensibly yes that would be the goal. I agree, a flaky plan indeed but truth is stranger than fiction these days.
    Netanyahu can be called a lot of things - stupid isn't one of them.

I'd say it's far more likely the Iranian press made it up.

One thing for sure is people living outside of the US know far more about what is really happening than we do. My husband's family is in Belgium where the news media is not owned by the US government, and they know far more about Obama that we do.
    Last edited by Dianne; 08-15-2009 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    The Iranian Press and Al Jazeera are different, And I think your confusing Al Jazeera with the Saudi based Al Arabiya which is US funded, and was created to counter Al Jazeera.
    No. I didn't confuse the two, I believe I read something that was simply entirely false. Bound to happen, and unfortunately it's probably more often than we know.

While Taitz claims she's "fighting for the Constitution", she wholeheartedly supported Leiberman and Bush , even donated mucho to their campaign. She says NOW that the eligibility issue is in our concerns relating to the Constitution? Are you kidding me?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hugolp View Post
    One thing the progresives know how to do very well is to use scare tactics, and point the people to a "external enemy".
    C'mon, you know better than that. Invoking an external enemy is an effective tool of the state, regardless of which mascot is parading around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    One thing for sure is people living outside of the US know far more about what is really happening than we do. My husband's family is in Belgium where the news media is not owned by the US government, and they know far more about Obama that we do.
    Like what? What are they reporting in Belgium that we don't know about?

Does this blog belong to anyone here? Or is he just wanting attention.

http://adamholland.blogspot.com/2009...ind-obama.html

Here's the text, I don't believe in giving these guys any more traffic than is necessary:

Ron Paul Forum: "Netanyahu behind Obama birth rumors"
    Ron Paul's official 2008 presidential campaign forum, which is still operating, has picked up a bizarre conspiracy theory from the Iranian regime's English language TV station Press TV. (Read here.) Senior forum members now blame Bibi Netanyahu for the whole "birther" phenomenon, claiming that he is running a covert disinformation op through AIPAC and that Orly Taitz is in its employ. (Evidence, a la Press TV: "just after this fake birth certificate came out, she [Taitz] pops up in Tel Aviv two days later." The source? An anonymous "Washington journalist".)

Yup. That sounds like grist for Ron Paul's mill.

Hey, wait a minute! Aren't these the same people who were advocating the whole birther thing yesterday? Yes, but that was yesterday.

You can read the thread at the Ron Paul Forum here: Netanyahu behind Obama birth Rumors: Report (cached version here)

The thread was started by a Senior Member of the forum (1,948 posts) who calls himself RonPaulFanInGA and whose avatar looks a great deal like Wolf Blitzer. I love the first response the post of the Press TV link got:

"One thing the progressives know how to do very well is to use scare tactics, and point the people to a 'external enemy'."

OK. Who are "the progressives" in this story and who is the "external enemy"? Do these conspiracy nuts get some kind of road map or flow chart when they sign up at the Ron Paul Forum? To the uninitiated it seems just a bit, well, incoherent, ineffable, farmisht, farblondzhet, farfolen, mishuga, "unusual", "obscure" and hallucinatory.

Further explanations of the conspiracy lead deeper into a well of confusion so deep even Yiddish words for fuzzy thinking fail me. They claim that the plot had, as its goal, the replacement of the purportedly anti-Israel Obama with the pro-Israel Biden.

A post by a very senior member of the forum (3,834 posts) named "max" has found a way to both embrace this conspiracy and maintain his god-given right to be a madman, I mean birther (read here):

"I am a proud birther, and I want the truth exposed....but not for the same reasons as certain Zionists do...

"Having just learned that Orly Taitz is a Zionist, I now see that the BC issue is a neo-con op....just as Monica Lewinsky scandal was...

"Consider that Taitz is a Zionist, Phil Berg is a Zionist, Alan Keyes is a neo-con, Lou Dobbs is a warmonger, and Joe Farah at World Net Daily is a fanatic Christian Zionist...and that certain elements in MSM are leaking stuff....and the pattern is clear.

"The Zionists want Obama to hit Iran, but Obama and his Trilateralist handlers are focused on Afghanistan and Pakistan and are willing to deal with Iran.

"The game here is to expose the Birth issue just enough that Obama will need a distraction and give in to an Iranian war. THEN...and only then, will the birther issue go away."

Where else could intrepid conspiracy buffs both embrace the truth of a conspiracy theory and claim at the same time that it is disinformation connected to a covert push for war? Thanks Ron Paul for providing such a useful forum!
    It has zero comments, and as far as I'm concerned I'll keep it that way. He's just trying to get some attention.

Dang, I missed my shot at my 15 minutes of fame from his blog.

Does this blog belong to anyone here? Or is he just wanting attention.

http://h ttp://adamholland.blogspot....ind-obama.html
    Judging from the rest of the content on his site he looks to be a megaphone user

h ttp://adamholland.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=50

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast