Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: acptulsa's excellent adventure

acptulsa's excellent adventure

9/1/08 Goodhue, MN.

9/1/08 St. Paul, MN.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-05-2008 at 09:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

9/1/08 Blaine, MN at the rally/concert

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-05-2008 at 09:28 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

9/2/08 Minneapolis at the Rally

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-05-2008 at 09:28 AM.

Can anyone see this photobucket stuff or should I load it elsewhere?

can't.
    and welcome back!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Can anyone see this photobucket stuff or should I load it elsewhere?
    I can't see anything but maybe it is me sometimes I get the red x and others can still see

Man Acptulsa,,,you conquered alot of red Windmills

Testing

By special request....
    Last edited by amy31416; 09-04-2008 at 08:21 PM.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

By special request....
    Amy, you were there in Langford Park? Did I miss meeting you or is my memory failing?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Amy, you were there in Langford Park? Did I miss meeting you or is my memory failing?
    I was very unfortunately unable to go, just managed to help out acptulsa with his pic posting.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by RSLudlum View Post
    Man Acptulsa,,,you conquered alot of red Windmills
    acptulsa's quixotic adventure.

I don't think it's me at this point. We'll see if photobucket agrees.

Awww, I can't see the photobucket pics

acptulsa's quixotic adventure.

I don't think it's me at this point. We'll see if photobucket agrees.
    Photobucket does not agree, for the most part. A few pics in your second post show.

Damn you, photobucket! *shakes fist at the skies*
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Quote Originally Posted by SnappleLlama View Post
    Damn you, photobucket! *shakes fist at the skies*
    No, it's me. But I'm getting it there...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-05-2008 at 08:18 AM.

Better? Anyone still think I was off tilting at windmills?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    There! You did it!
    Just in time, too. The tower was seconds from opening a sealed window...

I just love all of Mark Twain's "modern inconveniences".

I was about to suggest that it might just be easier if you just mailed all of us copies.

P.S. Uhhh, nice pic of the mirror looking into the women's restroom. . .

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I was about to suggest that it might just be easier if you just mailed all of us copies.

P.S. Uhhh, nice pic of the mirror looking into the women's restroom. . .
    Thanks. I thought that incredibly brain dead. The men's room was even better. It showed the urinals--no walls to block the disgusting view. That was at the National Sports Complex in Blaine. I wasn't impressed.

A guy walked up to the trough when I was leaving and I told him to enjoy having an audience. He gave an incredulous laugh, and as I walked out past the mirror I said, "Think I'm kidding? Look down here..."

And, yes, it probably would have been easier to mail them, but then the old dog wouldn't have learned a new trick.

Now that I'm home, I find the agents of divisiveness all over the forum and in overdrive. I'm ready to go back...

Two moments of the R4R almost had me in tears. One was when Ron Paul said that the young people in the movement are saying he cured their apathy, but they also cured his cynicism. The other was right after when he said that those of us who have been quietly preaching this message for decades amid tons of scorn and derision will be standing up to be counted--and we are numerous.

We will not agree on everything but I can guarantee you that as long as we remember that the American way is to fight to the death for the right of people you disagree with to say what they think, we will be fine. Are we American enough to do it?!

We have something going here. It's patriotic, it's healthy, and it has momentum (which is greater than gold). Are we going to let this train get derailed by saboteurs down the track, or are we going to do great things for our children?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-05-2008 at 11:11 AM.

Now that I'm home, I find the agents of divisiveness all over the forum and in overdrive. I'm ready to go back...

Two moments of the R4R almost had me in tears. One was when Ron Paul said that the young people in the movement are saying he cured their apathy, but they also cured his cynicism. The other was right after when he said that those of us who have been quietly preaching this message for decades amid tons of scorn and derision will be standing up to be counted--and we are numerous.

We will not agree on everything but I can guarantee you that as long as we remember that the American way is to fight to the death for the right of people you disagree with to say what they think, we will be fine. Are we American enough to do it?!

We have something going here. It's patriotic, it's healthy, and it has momentum (which is greater than gold). Are we going to let this train get derailed by saboteurs down the track, or are we going to do great things for our children?
    +1.

And thank you for the pics

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by give.me.liberty View Post
    +1.

And thank you for the pics
    Pleased that you're pleased. Sorry you couldn't make it.

So good to have you back. Yes, the agents of divisiveness have been busy the last few days. We need to stay focused and alert, ready to defend liberty and accountability.

It really bothers me that some folks have decided that those who have a healthy skepticism gland are being painted as traitors. And it bothers me that there are some who do nothing but criticize. But last I checked we are not people of blind allegiance. We have a right to ask questions and the last thing I want to see happen here is what has become of the GOP.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    great pictures!
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    great pictures!
    Thanks!

Lol, why is there a photo pointing inside the Womens' restroom?

I like the photo of the beer "booth." I remember standing in line for 2 hours to get beer. So when I finally got up there, I bought 4.

epic
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

These are great! Thanks for posting.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

The individuals of this movement are ever inspirational.
    It's the groups that confound me.

Welcome home acptulsa.

AxXiom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast