Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Campaign to Louisiana GOP: Count All the Votes

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    I'm just worried about what the CORRUPT STATE GOP organizations are saying to the STATE GOP org's on how to push their own top tier GOP candidates like Romney and McCain and EFFECTIVELY STIFFLE and SLOW the RON PAUL CAMPAIGN!

If this was SABOTAGE or INTENTIONAL DISORGANIZATION in NV & LA were happening to McAMNESTY or Mr SLICK... the media/MSM would be all of these STATE GOPs!
    Hey guys...our newly elected governor has opened his new administration with the theme of ethics reform. He is a conservative Republican and has been hammering home - "You're either with us or against us"in ethics reform...I think the reformation needs to start with his own party. Let's get him involved!

Gov Bobby Jindal

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aymn27 View Post
    Hey guys...our newly elected governor has opened his new administration with the theme of ethics reform. He is a conservative Republican and has been hammering home - "You're either with us or against us"in ethics reform...I think the reformation needs to start with his own party. Let's get him involved!

Gov Bobby Jindal
    ROFL! Good luck with that!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMac View Post
    ROFL! Good luck with that!
    LOL it's worth a shot!>>also..his child is a student at a private school where my brother in law is principal...so I may have a little bit of "in"....it's a small private Catholic school...he also goes to their church..

So What's The Latest

on the NH re-count!

So where isw their e-mail addy so we can bombard them ???\

I was told that the RP campaign is getting copies of each ballot which may be taking up some of the time. I do believe that someone's trying to delay the outcome until after the Florida vote. If Floridians hear of a Ron Paul win, who knows what may happen!

I hope Dr Paul brings this up at the debate in a sideways yet related manner.

Quote Originally Posted by aymn27 View Post

Gov Bobby Jindal
    Again .... wheres the e-mail info for him ... Dont be puttin chit like this on here wit out contact info ... sheeeeesh!

The LAST thing we want is more wingnuts sending email to Bobby Jindal. That will HURT the revolution.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post
    The LAST thing we want is more wingnuts sending email to Bobby Jindal. That will HURT the revolution.
    The FIRST thing we want are the damn results of the provisional ballot count!
    WTF?? When can we expect an answer?

McCain is running aroung claiming victory and justice delayed is justice denied.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i think everyone emailing Bobby Jindal is a bad choice...especially if you aren't even from Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post
    +50

Quote Originally Posted by Willis4RP View Post
    i think everyone emailing Bobby Jindal is a bad choice...especially if you aren't even from Louisiana.
    You are probably right. that's why I have the LA GOP cantact info:

Republican Party of Louisiana
    11440 N. Lake Sherwood, Suite A
    Baton Rouge, LA 70816
    (225) 928-2998 office
    (225) 408-2798 fax

http://www.ag.state.la.us/

Nope, call the newly elected Democrat Attorney General James "Buddy" Caldwell. I bet he would be interested in what is going on.

I was at the District 6 caucus working a table and we stayed late that night. I have been trying to keep up with what is going on with the "provisional" counts. As far as I know some of our guys stayed real late to help finish the count. Then yesterday we had some of our guys at the LA GOP office to watch the count for the provisionals. There are like 700 provisional votes and a lot of parishes in Louisiana so it took them all day just to sort the votes by parish. (A parish is like a county, for non-LA residents) Then today they are supposed to be trying to get those voters registrations verified by each of the individual Registrar of Voters Offices. Again this is time consuming because I think there is one in each parish.

I don't know this 100% as this info has come through others. But I just wanted to let you guys know what is most likely taking so long.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoeallen View Post
    You are probably right. that's why I have the LA GOP cantact info:

Republican Party of Louisiana
    11440 N. Lake Sherwood, Suite A
    Baton Rouge, LA 70816
    (225) 928-2998 office
    (225) 408-2798 fax
    Again, some of our guys have been up there at the LA GOP office monitoring the counts. Our guys have reported that they have been treated kindly and are asking that we not bombard the LA GOP office with phone calls and emails.

Our RP people will let us know something as soon as they do.

Quote Originally Posted by carla8478 View Post
    Again, some of our guys have been up there at the LA GOP office monitoring the counts. Our guys have reported that they have been treated kindly and are asking that we not bombard the LA GOP office with phone calls and emails.

Our RP people will let us know something as soon as they do.
    That's great, but they should at least give us an estimate for how long it's going to take.

Just take how long it takes to verify a voter is on the list and multiply it by the number of ballots to count. That's pretty freakin' simple. Why no answer??

Ok, I don't know about LA (moved before I was voting age), but here in FL, provisional ballots have to be verified by canvassing.

The day after the primary, a canvassing board is called together. They sit down and sort out the provisionals and have to go door to door at the homes of those provisional ballot casters (to the best of my understanding). They say it takes quite some time to verify them all and the verified ones are added in when the efforts to verify them all are exhausted.

eta: it's not as simple as "looking on a list" because most of the time, the reason why the *provisional* ballot was cast is because they weren't on the list to begin with.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Smile

C'mon guys and girls. This is indeed a tedious process. They have to go parish by parish, giving critical information from name, dob, address, phone number, mothers maiden last name, etc. To find out if these people were indeed registered in time. They have RP people monitoring this very very carefully. This is not a simple process by any means, but this is a process that is necessary. Though the district papers were color coordinated, that does NOT mean that they are parish coordinated, I know because I am in a district that houses many parishes combined. So basically, yes, they have colors for each district, but those ballots then need to be split up into individual parishes. It would be great if it could just magically be easy, but it's not. This is the way it works when ballots are counted/verified BY HAND. Be glad that they didn't just tell us tough $#@!, turn around, go home, you're not on the list. I know it's frustrating, but please, be patient, our patience will pay off over here in Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristyInLouisiana View Post
    C'mon guys and girls. This is indeed a tedious process. They have to go parish by parish, giving critical information from name, dob, address, phone number, mothers maiden last name, etc. To find out if these people were indeed registered in time. They have RP people monitoring this very very carefully. This is not a simple process by any means, but this is a process that is necessary. Though the district papers were color coordinated, that does NOT mean that they are parish coordinated, I know because I am in a district that houses many parishes combined. So basically, yes, they have colors for each district, but those ballots then need to be split up into individual parishes. It would be great if it could just magically be easy, but it's not. This is the way it works when ballots are counted/verified BY HAND. Be glad that they didn't just tell us tough $#@!, turn around, go home, you're not on the list. I know it's frustrating, but please, be patient, our patience will pay off over here in Louisiana.
    +infinity

They have to contact the registrars of voters in the Parishes to get registration dates for the provisional ballots.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

There are provisional ballot numbers coming in : http://www.lagop.com.

If the provisional ballot tally is complete in dist. 6, it's way way off.

Where's the discrepancy? How many provisional ballots were there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    There are provisional ballot numbers coming in : http://www.lagop.com.
    The district that are updated are the ones they didn't recount because the margin of victory was too high for the provisionals to effect them.
    Well, except for 6.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

It DIDN't affect 6 at all. I thought 6 WAS going to be affected.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We gained as a slate 9(13) votes in district 6?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

At least we know we are getting the majority of the provincials.

This will make a big difference in the rest of the districts where the race is closer.
    A 9 vote shift in other area could yield more results... but i think the shift will be higher elsewhere too because other areas had more provincial votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    The LAGOP is looking like a bunch of idiots

To us. To the rest of America, well, they don't know that there is a LAGOP to pass any judgment on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast