Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul volunteer has KKK ties, organizers discover

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwest View Post
    I heard Dr. Paul was the Camp Commandant at Stalag 13.

Please inform everyone immediately. I said Immediately!!!
    Do you know what the Catholic Pope was up to in 1945? Guarding a BMW plant with anti-aircraft guns in Berlin at age 17. Didn't prevent him from getting elected Pope.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gee.. Who needs Sergeant Schultz, when so many of you are ready and willing to take his place!

I KNOW NUTZING!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    Do you know what the Catholic Pope was up to in 1945? Guarding a BMW plant with anti-aircraft guns in Berlin at age 17. Didn't prevent him from getting elected Pope.
    WTF? I thought God was on John Waynes side!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post

I KNOW NUTZING!
    Haaaahaaaaa... Loved that show!

WTF? I thought God was on John Waynes side!
    This classic American WWII recruiting poster is open to interpretation.

Wait, which one is the enemy? The guy with the knife, or the book?

Sauron,

That's heavy $#@!!

Kind of interesting that Religion in America derives many of its origins from Germany.

Exposed - now we finally got a fall guy for newsletter authorship.

I heard Dr. Paul was the Camp Commandant at Stalag 13.

Please inform everyone immediately. I said Immediately!!!
    Paul wasn't even 10 years old until summer 1945.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...cal-massacres/

Default A few may be plants...but racism is a mindset, not a club membership

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why racists would be attracted to Ron Paul. He is for individual liberty and they are not. I think they are plants.

The media may well exploit this news but will never be able to find one shred of evidence that Dr. Paul has ever committed any acts of racism.

The black women whose babies he delivered need to stand up for him, damn it! So do his black supporters! They need to, along with the rest of us, come to his defense when hit pieces like this surface and are exploited.

I gotta tell ya, as emotionally exhausted as I am trying to fight off the media and internet bastards that are trying to derail this campaign, I also get a certain amount of solace from it because I know that they wouldn't be fighting us so desperately if it were not for the fact that we represent a real threat to them - ending the status quo!

Nothing! Nothing will ever stop me from fighting this fight! I am in for the long haul!
    I don't know how many Black people live in Brazoria County, and you must remember that years ago, hospitals and doctors offices were segregated, and so many Black women wanted to see Black doctors if they could get one. Some white doctors would not take Black patients.

As a Black supporter, I do the best I can. But it is up to you all to deal with the racists around you and stop coddling them in the name of freedom. They are free to be racist, and you are free to scorch their behinds with words of peace and justice. Me arguing with a racist is foolish, because a racist cannot hear me--but he can hear you!

Please don't put the weight of this matter on my back, when I didn't create this mess. I have to fight with Black people and women rolling their eyes at me and sucking their teeth and ignoring me because I do not have Obama or Hillary coming out of my lips. We are fighting a fight you cannot even imagine. Imagine getting looks that could kill from a stranger because you won't walk in lock-step.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinysmile View Post
    I don't know how many Black people live in Brazoria County, and you must remember that years ago, hospitals and doctors offices were segregated, and so many Black women wanted to see Black doctors if they could get one. Some white doctors would not take Black patients.

As a Black supporter, I do the best I can. But it is up to you all to deal with the racists around you and stop coddling them in the name of freedom. They are free to be racist, and you are free to scorch their behinds with words of peace and justice. Me arguing with a racist is foolish, because a racist cannot hear me--but he can hear you!

Please don't put the weight of this matter on my back, when I didn't create this mess. I have to fight with Black people and women rolling their eyes at me and sucking their teeth and ignoring me because I do not have Obama or Hillary coming out of my lips. We are fighting a fight you cannot even imagine. Imagine getting looks that could kill from a stranger because you won't walk in lock-step.
    I understand. I have been alienated for my choices and decisions in this fight for our country. I am a minuteman and that automatically makes me a racist in the eyes of many.

Bear in mind, that I called upon all of us to defend him against the racist accusation. I just hope when you see these things on TV, and you hear them on the radio, and read them on the internet, that as a black supporter, you defend him each and every time with phone calls and emails.

It may mean more for me to stand up against racists, but it means more for you to stand up for Ron Paul against these accusations than it does for me, as a white person. Although, I am doing it anyway. I almost never let a smear go by without addressing it. It is time consuming and emotionally exhausting, but I will never tolerate a media that defames or deliberately ignores my choice for a Presidential candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I understand. I have been alienated for my choices and decisions in this fight for our country. I am a minuteman and that automatically makes me a racist in the eyes of many.

Bear in mind, that I called upon all of us to defend him against the racist accusation. I just hope when you see these things on TV, and you hear them on the radio, and read them on the internet, that as a black supporter, you defend him each and every time with phone calls and emails.

It may mean more for me to stand up against racists, but it means more for you to stand up for Ron Paul against these accusations than it does for me, as a white person. Although, I am doing it anyway. I almost never let a smear go by without addressing it. It is time consuming and emotionally exhausting, but I will never tolerate a media that defames or deliberately ignores my choice for a Presidential candidate.
    I somewhat concur. I do think black RP supporters need to be on the front lines with all of these allegations. I make sure I am seen and heard wherever I go. I want others to know that there ARE black supporters who see past the smear campaign. On that same token....it's a mighty hard thing to do. The treatment and looks as another poster stated that we get.....wow. Just wow. It's enough to make you want to throw your hands up and give everyone the middle finger and sink back into the ignorant abyss of apathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Getting offended has become a pathetic booming major growth industry in America.

http://revolutionmarch.com

- Video Production Team

For up-to-date news on the National Ronvoys to DC; sign up at: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1881/members/
    - Woot!

Watch the DC March promo: We the People 2.0: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8

http://www.myspace.com/its_called_liberty_betch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12