Thread: 1/4 page ad for CT newspapers...

1/4 page ad for CT newspapers...

....this is my first attempt. The deadline is tomorrow, so I may or may not have time to incorporate suggestions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent ad! You have websites, phone numbers, local numbers!

Curious, did you get an email about the Retirement Home operation for your Meetup group in CT?

Quote Originally Posted by BreakYourChains View Post
    Curious, did you get an email about the Retirement Home operation for your Meetup group in CT?
    Yes, I just got it today. It's obviously a good idea but we're just about maxed out as far as CORE supporters in my group goes. I have a CT meeting tonight, a straw-poll (complete with pro-Ron Paul speakers, a tethered Ron Paul hot-air balloon and a laser show) Friday and sign-waving / lit-dropping most of Saturday. I'll discuss Retirement Home options at the meeting and see if we can get some hands dirty.....

What paper is this going in, whats the distribution, how much did it cost, and you doing this out of your own pocket?
    I live in CT, thats why so many questions :P
    Last edited by LibertyRevolution; 01-24-2008 at 12:54 AM.

I had a chipin for it that raised $60, and I have some funds left in the Meetup account. I'm covering the rest of the $450 out of pocket. It'll be in the free "Reminder" paper on the 29th in Vernon, Manchester and East Hartford areas - 60,000+ papers total.

We were looking into the Journal Inquirer too, if the funds came in. They didn't. I'm going to do another chipin and see if we can't get this in more papers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.