Thread: -1 From the Precinct Captain Total

Unhappy -1 From the Precinct Captain Total

I'm not sure, but I think I might have counted me twice. I initially signed up under one email address, but I never got a confirmation (I waited a couple of hours), so I signed up under another email address. The thing is that they just sent me the confirmation about a week late to my other email address.

LOL
    Last edited by nate895; 01-23-2008 at 06:18 PM.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess that just means you will have to work twice as hard

Quote Originally Posted by rob-NC View Post
    I guess that just means you will have to work twice as hard
    I will do mt greatest.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think I might have counted me twice. I initially signed up under one email address, but I never got a confirmation (I waited a couple of hours), so I signed up under another email address. The thing is that they just sent me the confirmation about a week late to my other email address.

LOL
    We had some email issues for quite awhile, and once it was fixed, emails went out to everyone who wasn't active. We're trying to win back the people who had issues with registration.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post

LOL
    We had some email issues for quite awhile, and once it was fixed, emails went out to everyone who wasn't active. We're trying to win back the people who had issues with registration.

If you registered twice, it's not a big deal. It's more important that goals are being accomplished, than that the statistics are accurate.