Thread: Positive Louisiana Thread and a good idea!

Positive Louisiana Thread and a good idea!

Good job Louisiana Grassroots. It looks like RP will at least get some delegates out of this.....after provisionals,....maybe all. Heck, maybe you all can convert some of those pro-life Thompson supporters that voted for that coalition.

Now you all can concentrate on state convention business. Get pro-liberty people elected to party direction posts. Change the platform. Since you all are "uncommitted", it should be easy to get in on the inside. Just be discreet about being RP supporters while running for these posts and proposing platform changes.

I am excited about the results.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we defeated PFPL anywhere I will be shocked since they were running the voting booths out of their churches.

But wait didnt ron paul say he won First place on Nj radio?

If the delegate counts were THAT close, the provisional ballots can make a huge difference!

It would behoove the definite uncommitted Ron Paul people that were elected to get down and dirty in the dry business of political conventions.

Several things,

I hope the other caucus states are watching what can happen here. It does not look like much going on in Colorado coming up. They will likely try the same things in the other caucus states and all those states need to formulate an action plan to prevent this from happening again.

Second, any feedback on if we might have the provisional and final results before the debate tomorrow night? That would give Dr. Paul an opportunity to get the word out to millions if we end up with the most delegates. It would seem they have had all day to get 650 ballots figured out. Sort the 7 districts, confirm if valid, with 7 phone calls, and tally the results.

My gut thinks they will wait until after the debate. There were in such a rush to get out results, without having the final ballots counted. They should not claim winners without knowing the final results on ballots?

bump Come on guys! The liberty movement in LA is obviously strong. Stick together and make your influence known!

Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post
    bump Come on guys! The liberty movement in LA is obviously strong. Stick together and make your influence known!
    +1
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spread the word

You know if we are close to majority and we can't get enough pro-life delegates, we could make a deal with the romney delegates to make a majority coalition to steal from a possible mccain majority.

We can use the same tactics on them. we should seriously consider this option if we don't have majority. I'm sure the Romney people would be up for it...especially to leave McCain with 0

Romney thinks his only threat is McCain, and may well be willing to broker a deal to dump delegates on RP (a percieved non-threat) to take out the perceived threat of McCain