Thread: Bring the Television into the Streets

Exclamation Bring the Television into the Streets

Meet-Up groups:

Can you not rig up a dvd player and the biggest television you can find and start playing Ron Paul DVD's and You Tube clips especially great ones where he is being interviewed by great people like Jon Stewart; the clip where John McLaughlin brings up his economic policiy...and put it in a shopping mall????A busy one?????
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most malls are corporate run and it is against their policies to allow anything political in their mall/property.

great idea, but where to do it? How about outside your/our homes/apartments?

small electronics businesses! The kind with TV's in the window! GO GET EM!

Projectors are only getting cheaper... know any outdoor theaters in your area?
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Wouldn't you have to get permission to use all the footage if you are displaying in public to an audience?
    If not the... Rider rental truck, big white sheets, projector, laptop, stereo receiver, speakers, and power convertors to run the crap off the truck.