Thread: I just cast my vote for Ron Paul. Keep early voting in mind.

I just cast my vote for Ron Paul. Keep early voting in mind.

Unless America gets its act together, this may be the last vote I ever cast.
    "Do you know that it's only beginning?" Ron Paul, November 28, 2007

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

i voted today too, in Pinellas county, of course for the good doctor. I was really disappointed that I had to vote using the electronic card, and the touchscreen machine. I don't care if the machines were even 100% hack-proof, the principle of the method just pisses me off. Then, to add insult to injury, i get this little "I voted" sticker with the ridiculous slogan, "I made freedom count".

Voted yesterday as well. Another one for the only authentic candidate who wants to take us back to real prosperity and end the cloak and dagger games our government, and those who pull the strings, have been playing on us.

if you guys keep voting early this is going to hurt us in the election. They count these results LAST. Look at Louisiana they still have only the unofficial results listed.
    Central Florida Politics

My comments are my own and do not reflect a candidate or a group.

voted 2 days ago

Last time I voted was for Ross Perot

I voted today too, you have to realize those who are against early voting, some of us simply can't vote on the 29th.
    For example, I work 3p-11p, I will be working Tuesday.

I've been sick this week and had to take off, so I can't take off on Tuesday again.

It's better than not voting at all IMO

That said, has anyone actually confirmed that early votes are counted separately and after the Primary?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted today as well, representing Pembroke Pines. The only reason I voted early was because I couldn't wait to push the button for 'em. I also work Tuesday and didn't want to risk not being able to vote. This is too important to miss.
    I've been hoping that Florida would be a big surprise to all. The 3-5% prediction is getting me down a bit, to be honest.

Not to mention that my sample ballot says that they're using TOUCH SCREENS for early voting, which means no paper trail! It says paper with electronic counters will be used on the 29th.

A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner. A republic is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner but with laws that prohibit the wolves from eating the lamb ... and the lamb is armed.

I guess the touchscreens aren't universal, I had a ballot, it went into a big box, looked like a big safe, it sucked it in on top.

Quote Originally Posted by chelu View Post
    i voted today too, in Pinellas county, of course for the good doctor. I was really disappointed that I had to vote using the electronic card, and the touchscreen machine. I don't care if the machines were even 100% hack-proof, the principle of the method just pisses me off. Then, to add insult to injury, i get this little "I voted" sticker with the ridiculous slogan, "I made freedom count".
    lmoa, I made freedom count, when they start putting those things in voting booths you know we are not free at all...
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International