Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Formal complaint to Louisiana GOP

Quote Originally Posted by minitri97 View Post
    Folks, you are talking about Louisiana here, the first sign of something being wrong would be if there were NOT fraud and shenanigains in politics.

best line of the day right there!
    "Money was money back then, it really bought something." - Alan Greenspan, June 5, 2003

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm very well past the age of majority.

Like an umpire, I call them like I see them. If it looks like a duck...........

I personally saw, first hand, what those theives did, I know the law, and they broke it. I intend to have their asses dodging prison terms, and I don't mean the GOP, I mean the perpetrators. And I hope it was done with the candidates' knowledge so I can have them playing dodge the weenie, which will happen anyway, whether they knew it or not. It will hit them when it can do the most damage.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

OUR GRAVEST threat is the Zionist Occupied U.S. Government, the Zionist Federal Reserve and Zionist media elites.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by melianthus View Post
    How OLD are you? Twelve?

Are you telling me that you actually think that politicians are going to be charged with fraud for LYING TO PEOPLE?? This is a political operation. And it is not against the law to lie to people in politics. If it were, politics would cease to exist.

At least IPM is trying to do something about it. Fraud or not, it is unfair. Especially that the LAGOP is involved with their support and advertising of this group. How is that not collusion and a conflict of interest?

I can't believe people are sitting here taking the fist being shoved down our throats. This is so wrong on so many levels.

I have never been a fanatic idiot that rants on and on about things on this board or elsewhere. This issue needs attention and LA residents need to speak out...
    Last edited by mortepa; 01-23-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyPeaceMaker View Post
    I just sent the below to the Louisiana GOP, please demand that they act upon this.

The "Right to Life and Pro family" group who made appearances in all 7 Louisiana District Caucuses committed a FELONY under the provisions of Title 18 United States Code section 241.

I want to formally complain to the GOP first, and if nothing is done within 5 days, I'll make a formal complaint to the proper authorities in writing.

What they did constituted a FELONY!!!!

They conspired to defraud voters by going in disguise, on the highways, to oppress voting rights, by having delegates elected who were anything but uncommitted. "The Right to Life and Pro Family" group was in fact a colition of Romney, McCain, Guiliani and Huckabee, and they did in fact defraud Louisiana voters of free, fair and informed elections within the Republican caucuses.

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241
    Conspiracy Against Rights

well, if you can prove that they were committed, that would help.
    seems reasonable move to complain.
    Last edited by Agora; 01-23-2008 at 03:14 PM.
    loyal to liberty

You people need to get certain indisputable facts through your heads:

1. All the delegates are uncommitted. If running as an uncommitted delegate even though you support someone is fraud, then the Paul campaign has also committed fraud.

2. All the stuff with handing out flyers, setting up tables, talking to people at the caucus - all of it is utterly outside of the official process. The fact that our guys identified themselves in these "unofficial" ways as Paul supporters, and the other guys didn't? Irrelevant. No one was under any obligation to disclose anything once they were on the ballot. If our guys all wanted to stay home and not hand out flyers or do anything to identify themselves as Paul supporters, they were utterly entitled to do so. The only thing that matters to the official process is the ballot - and on the ballot, everyone is equally uncommitted and no candidate affiliations appear.

3. Any of these delegates - and any of ours, if we get any - can change their minds about who they are supporting any time they want. No representation made at the time of voting is enforceable or matters. You can't defraud anyone when no voter has any legal right to demand that a delegate vote a certain way.

Everyone thinks that voters got "tricked", when it's nothing of the kind. The establishment candidates united and got out the vote of the establishment voters. Ron Paul people were right there, trying to get these votes, and they didn't get them. Republican swine voted "Anybody But Paul" and they did so quite deliberately, because they are swine.

The people who elected these pro-life delegates thought they were supporting an anti-abortion coalition, when in fact they were duped/defrauded into supporting McMitt delegates.

I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend. What they did was unethical, unlawful and just plain wrong. Deception is unlawful in business and in almost any field of human endevor, but particularly when it is done to defraud the population of America of their meaningful right to vote.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

OUR GRAVEST threat is the Zionist Occupied U.S. Government, the Zionist Federal Reserve and Zionist media elites.

AHAHHAHAHAHAH @ let Louisiana handle it. They failed us, greatly. And the arrogant $#@!s there were celebrating last night, shrugging off the PLPF ticket. Screw them, don't trust the people of the most corrupt state in the U.S.

The people who elected these pro-life delegates thought they were supporting an anti-abortion coalition, when in fact they were duped/defrauded into supporting McMitt delegates.
    No they weren't, and that is what YOU aren't getting. These people KNEW who they were voting for. This is a LOCAL event. Everyone knows everyone sort of thing. Noone was duped into anything. Get a brain!

All district delegates are "uncommitted" in the eyes of the GOP. In fact, we don't want to be stripped on a technicality that we put "ron paul" on our hand-outs(I actually didn't "get it" until yesterday.. we're all uncommitted... even I am uncommitted).

Also, there is a Ron Paul guy on the PL/PF slate.

PLEASE STOP DOING THESE THINGS! You are going to make it WORSE for us.
    Last edited by jenninlouisiana; 01-23-2008 at 04:20 PM.

There was no one duped. I watched all the church groups come in together and go straight to the PLPF guy to get the ballots. *Everyone* there knew each other. It was the same way with Ron Paul... we swayed a few people, but other than tha... 98% of people who voted for us knew it when they walked in the door.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend. What they did was unethical, unlawful and just plain wrong. Deception is unlawful in business and in almost any field of human endevor, but particularly when it is done to defraud the population of America of their meaningful right to vote.
    McCain and Romney can call their delegate slate "The Martians" if they want.

The election is for the individual delegates. No candidate, group of candidates, or position is being elected. Each delegate can run on whatever basis he chooses. If you signed up to run as a delegate, you could hand out flyers saying that Jesus H. Christ had endorsed you and no one could stop you.

It wasn't even remotely unlawful. Nor was it unethical. All that a voter is guaranteed when they vote for John Smith as a delegate is that John Smith will be their delegate if he wins. Nothing else. Period. Frankly, all the electioneering done that includes information that's not on the ballot - ours included - is potentially "fraudulent", by the absurd standard you are promulgating here. After all, our people handed out flyers saying that their delegates would vote for Ron Paul - when there is no way to make them vote for Ron Paul. They could vote for whoever they wanted if elected as delegates.

In addition, even if your absurd premise were granted, you would have to prove that none of the delegates promoted on that slate were pro-life or pro-family [both of which are highly subjective terms]. How are you going to prove that? And "But Ron Paul is pro-life TOO!" means absolutely nothing as a counterargument.

Should we have handed out flyers calling our slate the "Really, really pro-life slate"? Probably. Would it have been unethical or illegal to do so? Of course not. There was nothing stopping us from creating 20 different flyers each with different selling points - "The True Conservative Slate", "The Take Back America Slate", "The Really Really Patriotic Slate" - and having our delegate names on all of them. You're basically telling people who are running for delegate that they can't brand themselves, and that's silly.

Quote Originally Posted by jenninlouisiana View Post
    All district delegates are "uncommitted" in the eyes of the GOP. In fact, we don't want to be stripped on a technicality that we put "ron paul" on our hand-outs(I actually didn't "get it" until yesterday.. we're all uncommitted... even I am uncommitted).

Also, there is a Ron Paul guy on the PL/PF slate.

PLEASE STOP DOING THESE THINGS! You are going to make it WORSE for us.
    //

No they weren't, and that is what YOU aren't getting. These people KNEW who they were voting for. This is a LOCAL event. Everyone knows everyone sort of thing. Noone was duped into anything. Get a brain!
    What you don't get, is that I was there, these folks didn't know each other, they come from 3 different parishes (counties) and many were there to simply do their duty. They didn't have a clue about the scam being run on them. Many were old vets and farmers and most were not "involved" in politics at all, other than to do their duty as they saw that duty. They were duped and defrauded.

Not that it really matters, but I'm so pissed that I could spit!

It was a violation of United States Code (18 USC 241) and a felony. It was fraud, and conspiracy to commit fraud.

I don't give a $#@! what any shill, status-quo supporter spooking these boards has to say about it, I'm launching the complaint to the Louisiana Elections Commission and getting the press involved, it's time to end their $#@!, once and hopefully for all!
    And you know that because you're a lawyer specializing in federal law?
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com

GOP Agenda: Stop Ron Paul at All Costs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Giuliani, Huckabee, McCain, and Romney supporters unite in attempt to prevent Ron Paul from winning Louisiana Caucus!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    by Madison Thacker
    (Libertarian)
    As reported in Ballot Access News, "It appears that Ron Paul supporters outnumbered the supporters of any of his opponents. But since this was predicted, the supporters of Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, and Mitt Romney, cooperated to set up a "fusion" slate of unpledged candidates for Delegate. The "fusion" slate, labeled the "Pro-Life/Pro-Family" slate, beat the Ron Paul slate in each of the 7 U.S. House districts. Formally, the "fusion" slate billed itself as an "uncommitted" slate, and no one really knows how many supporters of each presidential candidate are on the fusion slate, except the campaigns themselves."

According to the Louisiana GOP, preliminary results indicate that an "uncommitted 'Pro-Life/Pro-Family' slate appears to have won a majority of delegates in all seven congressional districts."

This unprecedented uniting of GOP candidates to stop Ron Paul clearly shows that the GOP agenda is apparently to stop Ron Paul at all costs.

There was no fraud here. Get a grip. If you don't live in Louisiana then stay the heck out of it. We are trying to make sure that our provisional votes get counted and the last thing we need is for people from all over the place to start harassing the LA GOP.

No one's rights were violated. No one was kept from voting and the people who voted for the pro-life ticket weren't just lemmings marching off together. They KNEW who they were voting for. This is all VERY local stuff.
    Who let the CFR into this forum!>!?!?!L SOMEBODY BAN HIM FOR DOUBTING THE CONSPIRAZY!!!
    Precinct Captain, Los Angeles
    Ron Paul Republican

The good Doctor's faith in the marketplace of ideas is being severely tested by this undertaking.

If anybody is to pursue legal action, it has to be the campaign.

Personally, I don't think a crime was committed...I think they just lied to their base, "for their own good".

And I think their base should raise up in arms and support us in response. I somehow doubt that will happen though.
    Pledge to buy Dr Paul's upcoming book (and read the preface!):

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

#4 on Amazon and climbing! Pre-order it here:

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/buy/amazon/

People, people - come to your senses.

OF COURSE we shall not let this pass quietly IF it turns out that they cleaned house by smokes and mirrors. OF COURSE we shall go to the mountain tops, rooftops, all kinds of available media and our infamous internets and what have you - and expose their very desperate and perhaps even illegal tactics - which in and of it self is a great push for RP when it gets known. No one doubts this - after all, we are the lunatic fringe (steadily growing unto a majority).

So this is not an issue.

HOWEVER!

Right now we do nothing that can compromise the process. Let's see how it turns out first. Let's not project the worst case scenario before it happens. There will be a lot of bad stuff making up our challenges ahead, just as in the path we've walked so far. No one doubts this.

But it is suicidal to do anything that may hinder our advantage, and if the counting gop'ers get pissed enough, certainly that will not push the scales in our favour. So let's just cool down a bit and conserve energy. Then - eventually - we use that energy either for giving them hell or for partying the momentum of LA success into the next caucus and primary. But right now, let's put our ears down to the tracks and listen - quietly - anticipating and hoping for the best.

I mean - are we not the grassroots with the highest IQ after all?
    "If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it." - Albert Einstein

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All of these delegates are uncommitted. This is completely stupid.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

There might have been some law breaking by the churchs if they are 501C3 they can't support anything.

And yet the stunt shows how desperate they are and will give RP incredible sympathy in the eyes of those who hears about it. So this is gonna have a slight "backblow" for the pro-bull$#@! coalition candidates who apparently are not electable.
    "If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it." - Albert Einstein

We haven't "lost" yet. Hold your horses.

If I may ask a simple question or two here? Does the fact that the PL/PF group won most of the "uncommited delegates" and RP a lessor number mean that RP gets no delegates? Are the delegates awarded proportionately? Do only the members of the PL/PF group get to divide all of the delegates amongst themselves? I guess what I'm asking is how are the delegates divided up?

Quote Originally Posted by virgil47 View Post
    If I may ask a simple question or two here? Does the fact that the PL/PF group won most of the "uncommited delegates" and RP a lessor number mean that RP gets no delegates? Are the delegates awarded proportionately? Do only the members of the PL/PF group get to divide all of the delegates amongst themselves? I guess what I'm asking is how are the delegates divided up?
    Basically.. the delegates that Paul and McCain won were almost all alternates.

So.. we won delegates, but they won't get to go unless the main delegates don't.

Their delegates were billed as "uncommitted" but they were and are in fact committed to the CFR crowd.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article1382.html

GOP Agenda: Stop Ron Paul at All Costs?

Giuliani, Huckabee, McCain, and Romney supporters unite in attempt to prevent Ron Paul from winning Louisiana Caucus!
    by Madison Thacker
    (Libertarian)
    As reported in Ballot Access News, "It appears that Ron Paul supporters outnumbered the supporters of any of his opponents. But since this was predicted, the supporters of Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, and Mitt Romney, cooperated to set up a "fusion" slate of unpledged candidates for Delegate. The "fusion" slate, labeled the "Pro-Life/Pro-Family" slate, beat the Ron Paul slate in each of the 7 U.S. House districts. Formally, the "fusion" slate billed itself as an "uncommitted" slate, and no one really knows how many supporters of each presidential candidate are on the fusion slate, except the campaigns themselves."

According to the Louisiana GOP, preliminary results indicate that an "uncommitted 'Pro-Life/Pro-Family' slate appears to have won a majority of delegates in all seven congressional districts."

This unprecedented uniting of GOP candidates to stop Ron Paul clearly shows that the GOP agenda is apparently to stop Ron Paul at all costs.

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification. Well I guess we can still look forward to the next state.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We can still take the state, if they don't throw out our ballots.

Keep an eye on them this time around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12