Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Formal complaint to Louisiana GOP

Formal complaint to Louisiana GOP

I just sent the below to the Louisiana GOP, please demand that they act upon this.

The "Right to Life and Pro family" group who made appearances in all 7 Louisiana District Caucuses committed a FELONY under the provisions of Title 18 United States Code section 241.

I want to formally complain to the GOP first, and if nothing is done within 5 days, I'll make a formal complaint to the proper authorities in writing.

What they did constituted a FELONY!!!!

They conspired to defraud voters by going in disguise, on the highways, to oppress voting rights, by having delegates elected who were anything but uncommitted. "The Right to Life and Pro Family" group was in fact a colition of Romney, McCain, Guiliani and Huckabee, and they did in fact defraud Louisiana voters of free, fair and informed elections within the Republican caucuses.

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241
    Conspiracy Against Rights

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

It further makes it unlawful for two or more persons to go in disguise on the highway or on the premises of another with the intent to prevent or hinder his/her free exercise or enjoyment of any rights so secured.

Punishment varies from a fine or imprisonment of up to ten years, or both; and if death results, or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years, or for life, or may be sentenced to death.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

OUR GRAVEST threat is the Zionist Occupied U.S. Government, the Zionist Federal Reserve and Zionist media elites.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IANAL but if everyone there willingly voted uncommitted, does this really apply?

They didn't vote UNCOMMITTED they voted, by fraud, for COMMITTED delegates.

The right to life pro family group, sold themselves as issue concious, when in fact they were pushing delegates who were committed to the warmongers. That's fraud.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

OUR GRAVEST threat is the Zionist Occupied U.S. Government, the Zionist Federal Reserve and Zionist media elites.

Hopefully this isn't an empty threat, and you will act upon it if they do nothing.

There was no fraud here. Get a grip. If you don't live in Louisiana then stay the heck out of it. We are trying to make sure that our provisional votes get counted and the last thing we need is for people from all over the place to start harassing the LA GOP.

No one's rights were violated. No one was kept from voting and the people who voted for the pro-life ticket weren't just lemmings marching off together. They KNEW who they were voting for. This is all VERY local stuff.

Let Louisiana handle it before everyone gets involved.

Quote Originally Posted by botounami View Post
    +100
    *Liberty is worth it*

+200

Besides, nobody even knows if the delegates are committed or uncommitted, that's just based on rumors.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please, patience people. Think about what happened last night. The mainstream candidates had to band together to compete with Dr. Paul. Not defeat, but compete with him. We are doing this without the traditional political machinery, without mainstream media, and without anyone else but ourselves.

Let's keep getting the word out about Ron Paul, keep informing voters that Dr. Paul puts America first according to the Constitution. This ain't gonna be easy by any means as we are challenging the status quo at every turn.

We are changing things and having a greater influence than I ever imagined possible. It is inspiring and it most certainly is not over.
    "Money was money back then, it really bought something." - Alan Greenspan, June 5, 2003

OMG, get a life.

Making threats and harassing the GOP is how this movement continues to undermine itself.

If you don't have a lawyer lined up, and/or the money necessary to pursue legal action,

DON'T MAKE THREATS!

You'll come off like an idiot.
    Hi!

Don be so silly. No fraud was committed. We were voting for delegates for crying out loud. Hell, we knew who the RP delegates were!

Damn!

Knee Jerk reactions are unwise at this point

Nobody threatened the GOP, I only informed them that the criminal acts occured and by whom they were perpetrated. I suspect that the La. GOP insiders were behind it, but have no proof of that. We already have several voters who were duped by their unlawful tactic. I was there last night, I witnessed it and asked for specifics but got none.

It was indeed fraud, conspiracy and actionable. I was also on the delegate list.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyPeaceMaker View Post
    It was indeed fraud, conspiracy and actionable. I was also on the delegate list.

B.S. B.S. and more B.S.

Nobody threatened the GOP, I only informed them that the criminal acts occured and by whom they were perpetrated. I suspect that the La. GOP insiders were behind it, but have no proof of that. We already have several voters who were duped by their unlawful tactic. I was there last night, I witnessed it and asked for specifics but got none.

Not sure what criminal acts occurred, but it would seem that Charlie Davis registered the website lagop.com and gatortesting.net/prolifeprofamily/, which was a flyer handed out? He also registered liquidventures.com and liquidpolitics.com.

Not sure if this is any actual violation of election laws though. This is where you need to restrain until further info is collected. Seems Mr. Davis is also member of the LA GOP in some fashion, and there was also a Charlie Davis on the ballot in the 6th district I think....

I am not from LA, and I have no idea if any of this is legal or not, but I have found this info doing whois.org searches, and from reading other threads on the topic.

Please, do not jump the gun and start accusing until the facts are laid out, and see if this is all within the law, okay? We are not getting a fair shake, and if we go off accusing LAGOP or Mr. Davis, this will only harm Dr. Paul further. Get the facts and law straight first please. We know they are trying to do anything to beat us. But, most people in this country do not know this, and this only fuels the fire that we are all loonies, eh?
    Last edited by BreakYourChains; 01-23-2008 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added last section after thinking this through a bit.

We have got to simply get smarter and slicker. That's all. We have some very smart people on these boards. But getting all indignant and angry will solve nothing. We need to make the other side indignant and angry.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee_blue View Post
    We have got to simply get smarter and slicker. That's all. We have some very smart people on these boards. But getting all indignant and angry will solve nothing. We need to make the other side indignant and angry.
    bump bump

It was a violation of United States Code (18 USC 241) and a felony. It was fraud, and conspiracy to commit fraud.

I don't give a $#@! what any shill, status-quo supporter spooking these boards has to say about it, I'm launching the complaint to the Louisiana Elections Commission and getting the press involved, it's time to end their $#@!, once and hopefully for all!

Quote Originally Posted by melianthus View Post
    There was no fraud here. Get a grip. If you don't live in Louisiana then stay the heck out of it. We are trying to make sure that our provisional votes get counted and the last thing we need is for people from all over the place to start harassing the LA GOP.

No one's rights were violated. No one was kept from voting and the people who voted for the pro-life ticket weren't just lemmings marching off together. They KNEW who they were voting for. This is all VERY local stuff.
    +1

It was a violation of United States Code (18 USC 241) and a felony. It was fraud, and conspiracy to commit fraud.

I don't give a $#@! what any shill, status-quo supporter spooking these boards has to say about it, I'm launching the complaint to the Louisiana Elections Commission and getting the press involved, it's time to end their $#@!, once and hopefully for all!
    Just because someone disagrees with you, that doesn't mean that they're a shill. Your arrogance is offensive even to your own allies. Imagine how offensive it is to those who don't support Ron Paul. Get that through your head.

Your definition of "fraud" is so broad and generalized that your accusation would encompass most commercial advertising and all political speeches. It's just not realistic. And just because you can't see that doesn't mean that I'm a shill.

WATYF

FreeMan

There was no fraud here.
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee_blue View Post
    No fraud was committed.
    Where if your proof to make these broad definitive claims? I'm not saying I support the original poster but it's clearly not possible to make this statement.

Folks, you are talking about Louisiana here, the first sign of something being wrong would be if there were NOT fraud and shenanigains in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMan View Post
    Where if your proof to make these broad definitive claims? I'm not saying I support the original poster but it's clearly not possible to make this statement.
    Burden of proof should be upon the people who are claiming that something DID happen, not the people who are saying that fraud wasn't committed.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMan View Post
    I am responding directly to his assertion that the manner in which the slates of delegates were put together represents fraud. Nothing else.

It is not fraud to put together a slate of delegates and call yourself the Ronald Reagan Pro-life slate.

As I said on another thread. These events are very local. Many many of the people know each other. No one was tricked into voting for anyone.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +200 to those who are against this.

Please don't harrass the state GOP. These shrill and hysterical reactions make us look like idiots.

I'm having trouble seeing a voter fraud case here.

It isn't as if these were federal or state or local elections. These were Republican Party caucuses.

It is their party, after all, and they have the right to set up their own elections however they want, and bar whoever they want. In fact, they did: it was a closed caucus, Democrats and Independents couldn't vote. Does that mean they were disenfranchised?

It is not fraud to put together a slate of delegates and call yourself the Ronald Reagan Pro-life slate.
    You're right, if that's what you did, but when you advertise that you're asking people to vote for pro-life and in fact that is deceptive and your slate is actually McMitt, that's fraud. What part of the definition are you having trouble with, I'll try to help.

fraud
    Pronunciation: \ˈfrȯd\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English fraude, from Anglo-French, from Latin fraud-, fraus
    Date: 14th century
    1 a: deceit trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right b: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick
    2 a: a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat b: one that is not what it seems or is represented to be

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    OMG, get a life.

Making threats and harassing the GOP is how this movement continues to undermine itself.

If you don't have a lawyer lined up, and/or the money necessary to pursue legal action,

DON'T MAKE THREATS!

You'll come off like an idiot.
    Do you expect to buddy up with the GOP by playing nice?

How OLD are you? Twelve?

Are you telling me that you actually think that politicians are going to be charged with fraud for LYING TO PEOPLE?? This is a political operation. And it is not against the law to lie to people in politics. If it were, politics would cease to exist.

You're right, if that's what you did, but when you advertise that you're asking people to vote for pro-life and in fact that is deceptive and your slate is actually McMitt, that's fraud. What part of the definition are you having trouble with, I'll try to help.

fraud
    Pronunciation: \ˈfrȯd\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English fraude, from Anglo-French, from Latin fraud-, fraus
    Date: 14th century
    1 a: deceit trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right b: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick
    2 a: a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat b: one that is not what it seems or is represented to be

Next time, before you act, put yourself in their position. If you work for the LA GOP and you hate Ron Paul, and all you see coming through on the results is votes for RP delegates, do you really think hearing a threat will make one act?

Louisiana seems to be the most organized campaign we've run so far. Let it be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast