Thread: ChipIn: Louisiana Headquarters Grand Opening Party - Sept 4

ChipIn: Louisiana Headquarters Grand Opening Party - Sept 4

Louisiana is a key state for Ron Paul's Presidential campaign. So much so that he has opened an office in Baton Rouge. The office and staff are down here to help ensure that we win the caucus.

To celebrate, we will be having a Grand Opening Party for the office on September 4, 2011.

Even though the campaign is in full support of the party, they will be unable to contribute to it. So, we are asking you, Dr. Paul's faithful supporters, to help with this event by making a contribution today.

All contributions will go to the night's festivities: band, food and drinks.

Please, make your contribution today. Any amount helps.
    ChipIn page: http://la4drno.chipin.com/louisiana-grand-opening

Louisiana for Ron Paul Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RP2012LA
    @KevinYeaux on Twitter
    Baton Rouge-area coordinator, Campaign for Liberty
    Host & Executive Producer, Yeaux in the Morning

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's been a change. The Ron Paul campaign opening will happen on September 23rd.

Hey guys. Apparently there's a 'youth for Ron Paul' speech happening before the party. I'm not sure what that group is. Is it closed off to LSU students or something? I'd like to catch it if possible. But if not, I'll still be at the HQ party.

Hey guys, the speech is apparently difficult to attend since it's so hard to find where to sign up. I found it though. At 4:00 Paul will be speaking at LSU. I'm not a student (I'm 26) but I ordered a couple tickets for my father and I. I hope that we can both attend and they don't kick us out since we're not students.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Hoof View Post
    Hey guys, the speech is apparently difficult to attend since it's so hard to find where to sign up. I found it though. At 4:00 Paul will be speaking at LSU. I'm not a student (I'm 26) but I ordered a couple tickets for my father and I. I hope that we can both attend and they don't kick us out since we're not students.
    where did you find the tickets?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    where did you find the tickets?
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/lsu-event/