Thread: How to win TN from Fred (and now Huck)

Lightbulb How to win TN from Fred (and now Huck)

Without Fred – how to now win Tennessee:

Everyone had assumed Fred would win his home state of Tennessee. Since Fred has dropped out Tennessee is up for grabs.

STRATEGIC ANALYSIS:

- Huckabee is Ron Paul’s biggest threat in Tennessee because he is a Baptist minister. However many conservatives in the State will be voting on the illegal immigration issue and are strongly against Huckabee because of his record on the issue.

- McCain is our second biggest threat, however many Republicans consider him liberal due to his stances on illegal immigration and his voting record

- Romney most likely won’t do well in Tennessee

- Rudy won’t do well in Tennessee

Many of our non-advocacy phone calls have yielded the fact that most of those voters who were not supporting Fred are still undecided.

Since Ron Paul is now the ONLY REPUBLICAN with offices in Tennessee (Nashville (HQ), Memphis, Cleveland and Tullahoma), and is the ONLY REPUBLICAN actively campaigning in the State, Tennessee is ours for the taking.

This is not to mention that the primary is open so that we can pull from the independent/Democrat voting bloc, and the delegate system is NOT winner take all. Ron Paul has the most delegates on the ballot. DELEGATES CAN BE WON IN TN!!!

We need to run radio spots on conservative talk radio stations ASAP in order to absorb all of Fred’s former supporters before they decide to vote for Huck or McCain. If we want to win Tennessee, then we need to target advertising to the voters in the State.

Running TV ads on selected TV stations would be also beneficial.

WTN is the largest and most listened to conservative talk station in the Middle Tennessee area. WLAC carries Rush and Hannity. 94 The Fish is a local Christian for-profit powerhouse.

Radio spots on WTN are $112 (1-8pm), $86 (5a-1p)
    WLAC: $30 at peak (mid-day) $20 for morning drive, and $20 for afternoon drive
    94.1 The Fish: $45 is the most expensive, $35 is medium, and $15 is least expensive
    (all spots are 30 seconds)

I also have the rate card for Comcast for advertising on cable channels if anyone wants that.

I have contact for each and every station mentioned above collecting dust. I also have information for media outlets in other parts of the state.

PLEASE don't let TN go to waste because the State is low hanging fruit for winning over conservatives and getting more RP delegates to the convention.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO BUY ADVERTISING IN TENNESSEE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does the office in Nashville hand out free yard signs?
    Help support Ron Paul Republicans running for Congress

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PimpBlimp View Post
    Does the office in Nashville hand out free yard signs?
    Yes - come by and get one. Call first though 615-730-7300

Address:
    9 Music Sqr West
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Matt, I didn't realize radio adverts were so cheap. I can at least buy a $15 spot.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Go Tennessee. I hope I can put a few in the win column on Super dee Duper Giga Mega Tuesday, if not only to laugh in my social studies teacher's face the day after.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

For anybody in the East TN area, I'd like to get some ad time on FM100.3 WNOX-Knoxville. Reply to me or Matt if you're interested in getting some Ron Paul ad airtime. -Chad

I would be willing to chip in on this if any of you can put together a radio ad we can listen to. I think it should be someone with the local accent. But I honestly think an ad that is clearly made by 'just a concerned citizen speaking directly to his fellow Vols' could go over very well. It doesn't have to sound flashy it has to sound sincere.

www.WeLoveFreedom.com

Yes - I can produce them with no problems.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay Matt, just put it together and let us hear it, I'm sure many people like me will be happy to donate for a finished product. I can be reached here if needed WeLoveFreedom[@]gmail.com

www.WeLoveFreedom.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Yes - I can produce them with no problems.
    Matt,

Our anti-illegal immigration group (state-wide) is working on an official endorsement of Dr. Paul so let me know if you need us.

Theresa
    "...It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere..." -- Voltaire

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." ~~ D. James

Ron Paul! I BELIEVE!!

Quote Originally Posted by ConstitutionGal View Post
    Matt,

Our anti-illegal immigration group (state-wide) is working on an official endorsement of Dr. Paul so let me know if you need us.

Theresa
    Here is the illegal immigration/sovereignty script I have at this point in time for a 30 second ad:

IMMIGRATION:
    Maybe you are unfamiliar with Dr. Ron Paul

As President, Ron Paul will secure our borders. Ron Paul will not let illegal immigrants receive amnesty, or any form of welfare. Ron Paul also wants to end birthright citizenship.

Ron Paul doesn’t want a North American Union, the NAFTA Superhighway, or the US to be involved with the WTO or the UN.

If you agree with Ron Paul’s plan to take back our country, remember to vote for Ron Paul in the upcoming election. Learn more about Ron Paul at www dot Ron Paul two thousand and eight dot com.

Legalities

What are the legal requirements regarding ads of this type?

Do you need to get approval from the official campaign and include the "I'm Ron Paul and I approved this ad" blurb?

Quote Originally Posted by CorkyAgain View Post
    What are the legal requirements regarding ads of this type?

Do you need to get approval from the official campaign and include the "I'm Ron Paul and I approved this ad" blurb?
    No - it just needs to say "paid for by -----"

Bump

Have we got any sort of funding happening for Nashville radio ads Matt?

I am doing very well in my precinct and Tennessee is ripe for Ron Paul with Fred quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Wilson View Post
    Have we got any sort of funding happening for Nashville radio ads Matt?

I am doing very well in my precinct and Tennessee is ripe for Ron Paul with Fred quitting.
    I've had a few promises for $50 or so, but nothing else yet.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm a Virginian, but

BUMP!
    "I'm thinkin' we'll rise again"