Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG..Ron Paul Ownz District 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation OMG..Ron Paul Ownz District 7

Me and my kiddos just got back....wooohooo!!! College kids galore..middle agers..vets...Ron Paul EVERYWHERE!

The Mitt folks looked like deer in headlights!!

District 7 coordinators...you guyz rocked it!!

The best part was when we were leaving my 2 yr old started chanting "Ron Paul..Ron Paul...Ron Paull....." and the folks outside started clapping, hollering etc..

I am so freakin pumped...I wanna jump on a horse with a gun and run through town yelling "the neo cons are coming....the neocons are coming"""" down with the Neocons!

my estimate at least 2:1 Ron Paul over any other...maybe even 3:1

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bravo and thank you,

Do you have any idea on how many delegates we nailed?

Wow! Thanks for reporting in!

Do you know how many delegates we got?

Fantasatic Job!!!! Ride On Cowboy!!!

This is a caucus...all you have to do is raise your hand to be a delegate

Please tell me you guys raised your hands...
    University of Iowa
    Iowa City, IA

Check out my blog covering the Iowa Caucus.
    http://hawkeyenick.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyenick View Post

No I dont think this is how it works

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Actually I think in LA slates of delegates had to be submitted and vetted beforehand...deadline to be a delegate was something like Jan 12. RP had a full slate, only one of the candidates to do so apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Doriath View Post
    Actually I think in LA slates of delegates had to be submitted and vetted beforehand...deadline to be a delegate was something like Jan 12. RP had a full slate, only one of the candidates to do so apparently...
    no mccain does too except in district 7

Quote Originally Posted by Doriath View Post
    Yes...Ron Paul had a full slate - 15 delegates 15 alternates!! (at least in District 7)

nvm
    W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

Quote Originally Posted by szczebrzeszyn View Post
    +1.......
    seriously, this is how I got my position in Iowa

Rudy owned the straw poll, and no one gave a $#@! when it came time for delegates so I raised my hand and we got it
    University of Iowa
    Iowa City, IA

Check out my blog covering the Iowa Caucus.
    http://hawkeyenick.wordpress.com

seriously, this is how I got my position in Iowa

Rudy owned the straw poll, and no one gave a $#@! when it came time for delegates so I raised my hand and we got it
    yes, I remember, but it's different here I guess...
    W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by aymn27 View Post

I am so freakin pumped...I wanna jump on a horse with a gun and run through town yelling "the neo cons are coming....the neocons are coming"""" down with the Neocons!

I will have to quote that, lmao,, lmao... that is great
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Woo Hoo!!!

Score one for the message of Liberty and the power of grass roots! Y'all make us very proud here in Texas!!!
    You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream -- the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order -- or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism."

- Ronald Reagan, 1964 speech supporting Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by aymn27 View Post
    Me and my kiddos just got back....wooohooo!!! College kids galore..middle agers..vets...Ron Paul EVERYWHERE!

The Mitt folks looked like deer in headlights!!

District 7 coordinators...you guyz rocked it!!

The best part was when we were leaving my 2 yr old started chanting "Ron Paul..Ron Paul...Ron Paull....." and the folks outside started clapping, hollering etc..

Best post of the day.

thank you very much!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Anyone in District 7 -- if you know of anyone who might be interested in running for Congress against the tax-hiking, war spending, Giuliani endorsing incumbent Congressman there -- PLEASE let me know!

I run campaigns down here, and very much want to talk to any potential RP Republican candidates!

Please?
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post
    Anyone in District 7 -- if you know of anyone who might be interested in running for Congress against the tax-hiking, war spending, Giuliani endorsing incumbent Congressman there -- PLEASE let me know!

I run campaigns down here, and very much want to talk to any potential RP Republican candidates!

Please?

Do you really think begging is going to help? You have the right idea though!

Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post

Please?
    Brent Sanders is over in District 5, he'd probably welcome some help if you're in his area. He's a regular on this board, forget his callsign though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

uhhh

Person who started this thread....has only 21 posts...

Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by acroso View Post

Is this a joke?
    Nope, our organization in LA was great.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    —Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by acroso View Post

Is this a joke?
    TBH, it's a bit overexaggerated. But we at least had equal support out as the other candidates, and probably a whole lot more.

It's very hard to say.

It was mostly the other team's supporters at the beginning, though ours were clearly in evidence...from about 7p-8p though, we had a steady stream of tons of RP supporters coming in, from what I saw outside sign-waving.
    Pledge to buy Dr Paul's upcoming book (and read the preface!):

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

#4 on Amazon and climbing! Pre-order it here:

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/buy/amazon/

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialRender View Post
    TBH, it's a bit overexaggerated. But we at least had equal support out as the other candidates, and probably a whole lot more.

It's very hard to say.

It was mostly the other team's supporters at the beginning, though ours were clearly in evidence...from about 7p-8p though, we had a steady stream of tons of RP supporters coming in, from what I saw outside sign-waving.
    I'm a long time lurker...new poster..and I am NOT JOKING...at least not for Lake Charles (Calcasieu, Cameron, Jeff Davis, Beauregard) side of the District...(I suppose I should have clarified when posting this..but I was totally pumped when I left there).

I think you even had to pay $100 for a delegate and $50 for an alternate. Which is crazy. Raising hands was not an option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast