Thread: NORAD has announced no-fly-zone at the superbowl this year, how convenient!!!

NORAD has announced no-fly-zone at the superbowl this year, how convenient!!!

I'm so pissed I can't even contain myself, this is the last straw for me I can't take this blatant media-government complex conspiracy against Ron Paul its gotten so blatantly incestuous!!! 7 years since 9/11 and they've never had a no-fly-zone at the SUPERBOWL, but now that there is a presidential candidate challenging the status quo and he just happens to have an airborne advertising mechanism called the RON PAUL BLIMP that is going to be flown over the SUPERBOWL now they announce there is no-fly zone. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE and unacceptable. If you can't see that its a total conspiracy against him after this I don't know what can convince you!!! I just heard it on FAUX NEWS this morning and felt like breaking something!!! Just go google it or something, you'll find it, its unbelievable!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing they won't stoop to.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

They announce a no-fly zone at EVERY superbowl.

They have ALWAYS had flight restrictions for the Super Bowl.... even before 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Redcard View Post
    They announce a no-fly zone at EVERY superbowl.
    yup

But, but what if Al Qaeda pooled their money and bought a plane?

I'm pretty sure it used to be common

Quote Originally Posted by TheEchoPlaza View Post
    I'm so pissed I can't even contain myself, this is the last straw for me I can't take this blatant media-government complex conspiracy against Ron Paul its gotten so blatantly incestuous!!! 7 years since 9/11 and they've never had a no-fly-zone at the SUPERBOWL, but now that there is a presidential candidate challenging the status quo and he just happens to have an airborne advertising mechanism called the RON PAUL BLIMP that is going to be flown over the SUPERBOWL now they announce there is no-fly zone. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE and unacceptable. If you can't see that its a total conspiracy against him after this I don't know what can convince you!!! I just heard it on FAUX NEWS this morning and felt like breaking something!!! Just go google it or something, you'll find it, its unbelievable!!!
    Are you sure there haven't been no-fly zones? It used to be very common for large events to have no-fly zones... it's been a few years since I was into that world, but I figured it hadn't changed.

Bruce
    Check out Craft a Craft - Boat design, home building, and cruising in a nutshell
    http://www.craftacraft.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch the movie "Black Sunday" sometime.

what about the goodyear blimp?

what about the goodyear blimp, they've had that every year???

LOL

I'm sorry to laugh but people really need to start thinking before they go off on rants.

Do you know how many times Ron Paul supporters look like a bunch of wackos who find excuses to scream? ALL THE TIME!

I sometimes wonder if there is more screaming about everyone else than there is support for Ron himself. These efforts seriously need to be reevaluated people.

As with any FAA restriction you can get waivers. How about you stfu about things you don't really know anything about?

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    But, but what if Al Qaeda pooled their money and bought a plane?
    Or hit their friends over at the CIA for a loan. (Sorry, but the CIA did start Al Qaeda and used a computer file name to name their start-up organization.)

I was aware of this, but my husband, kids, in-laws and I are trying to get a mini blimp to tether from our car in the parking lot working on getting it expedited to have it here on time

here's an example:

http://www.americanblimps.com/
    thegr8drronpaul
    Precinct Captain - MC0971

well..

well if they can't get it to fly over there then that sucks and I'm just a hothead that wants to get mad about $#@!...sorry...I thought I'd come upon a story that was crazy...I guess I'm the one that is...sorry...I $#@!ed up

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are seriously trying to get this done for today. Might not be televised, but at least we'd attract tailgaters in the parking lot?

we're looking at this too, but we might not be able to get it here on time:

http://www.myronpaulblimp.com/
    Last edited by thegr8drronpaul; 01-22-2008 at 11:25 AM.
    thegr8drronpaul
    Precinct Captain - MC0971

I called a company over a month ago, that fly banners at Superbowls and other large events. They told me they could fly over the days before when different events and media is there. But on the day of the game they had to leave the airspace 3 to 4 hours before the game starts. Also they said that if the President or other high profile politicians are there they wouldn't be able to fly over at all. I believe this is a normal practice from what I was told by companies.
    Visit the new websites I just launched JustGetThere.us, the hub for activism
    Join the social nexus for activism at RightThere.us
    Visit our Just Get There Storefront and get your activist gear

Waivers for around town were possible

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce4Ron View Post
    LOL

Do you know how many times Ron Paul supporters look like a bunch of wackos who find excuses to scream? ALL THE TIME!

NOT as much of the way that the old goats at the Des Moines HQ sought to discourage the young vote in eastern Iowa's Jim Leach's old districts by these same Bruce4Ron types -
    when every other friggin' campaign wants to encourage the youth and energy infusion into the Grand Old Party. Des Moines must have got it's orders from the Obama campaign I guess, with all it's back-stabbing ways.

It's these old goats that are the real wackos - sucking off the donations the campaign has received.

So what if the young people who have alot more at stake here are complaining - everyone should - old and young alike - we all pay for the foreign policy of interventionism.

The blimp could have been in Arizona for Super Bowl 42, and then spent the rest of the time in southern California for Tsunami Tuesday two days later.

Even floating around town would have been a ton of free advertising since anyone who's anyone could have seen it while going to the game -
    it doesn't have to be directly over the stadiuym.

And yes, the Goodyear blimp gets a waiver for it's blimp at the Super Bowl or over stadiums.

It would have been a real coup for the USAF veteran and future 44th President of these United States to get a pass to fly his presidential zeppellin around town over the hotels.

So don't ya'all let the idiots on this forum like Bruce4Ron get in our way - EVER.

It got exceptions (back when stadiums were open) because it carried network cameras.