Thread: Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson Endorses Ron Paul

Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson Endorses Ron Paul

‘Veto Johnson’ endorses ‘Dr. No’ for president

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – Today, Gary Johnson – two-term governor of New Mexico – is formally endorsing Ron Paul for President.

To announce his endorsement, Governor Johnson issued the following statement:

“I am endorsing Ron Paul for the Republican nomination for President because of his commitment to less government, greater liberty, and lasting prosperity for America. We are at a point in this country where we need to reduce our dependency on government and regain control of our future. To this end, Ron Paul will bring back troops, end the War in Iraq, and will strengthen the U.S. dollar and the economy. For these reasons and more, Ron Paul has my support, respect, and vote.”

Gary Johnson was governor of New Mexico from 1995 to 2003. As governor, he was a forceful advocate for limited government, gaining the nickname “Veto Johnson” for his record of vetoing hundreds of bills.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-rel...orses-ron-paul
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great news!
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

They are starting to come in finally.

this guy is the real deal.
    he would be a great successor to dr. paul or 'even a VP which i doubt he would consider on such short notice
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

im tellin you guys, it is because of the Ron Paul Surge in NV!!

Lets go for LA also.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

awesome!
    Donate February 1st to reach the 5 million goal HQ has set! Everybody else is doing it

At one time Gary Johnson was considered the highest elected official in favor of decriminalizing drugs.
    I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by jnpg View Post
    At one time Gary Johnson was considered the highest elected official in favor of decriminalizing drugs.
    I like him.

I once liked him and then lost respect for him when a letter I sent to him several months before his term ended, I enclosed this very question. I had asked if he would PLEASE pardon all the pot smokers who were not involved in any acts of violence? He never responded. When he left, only one person was pardoned. A man who had embezzled some funds. Johnson is a phony, in my books.
    Liberty Within, Freedom Without

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He did endorse Ron Paul though.

Yes, another "No" person would be a great VP candidate. Don't know his opinion on other issues but as long as he wants to limit government and get the economy back he'd have my vote.

-