Thread: A brokered Convention?

A brokered Convention?

Let us hope that this will happen. This is why we need to donate what we can now to help make that happen.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is why precinct leaders and canvassing is so important.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom ... go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels nor arms. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Precinct Leader - Greenwood, IN

Become a precinct leader and save the country

www.RonPaul2012.com

Starting tomorrow, me and several others in Western Virginia are going to open up our own Ron Paul HQ. I think we will start off with at least 4 or 5 people working the streets. Hopefully that will grow to about 20-30. We live in a rural/urban neighborhood so it should be rather conservative. Charlottesville is across the mountain and that is usually a pretty liberal town because of UVA. So it should be an interesting 2 to 3 weeks.

Hell yes...Golwater lost every primary states nearly but kicked but at the caucues like we did in Nevada.

Quote Originally Posted by virginiakid View Post
    Starting tomorrow, me and several others in Western Virginia are going to open up our own Ron Paul HQ. I think we will start off with at least 4 or 5 people working the streets. Hopefully that will grow to about 20-30. We live in a rural/urban neighborhood so it should be rather conservative. Charlottesville is across the mountain and that is usually a pretty liberal town because of UVA. So it should be an interesting 2 to 3 weeks.
    Dammit VirginiaKid, Give this candidate comparison chart 20,000 people in West Virginia.. Put it on cars, mailboxes, hand it out at grocery stores, put it everywhere !!! .. Print it out and hand it out and send it viral !!.. It is revealing,.. here is the link and I am sure it will be helpful for you

http://ronpaul.clanjyd.com/files/200...on%20Chart.pdf

It will answer alot of questions for peope. That chart goes by the candidates actual voting history which I would write on there,

Thanks for the info. Will use it for sure. Great information.

no problem my friend

Keep in mind to write a claim at the bottom that it goes by what the candidates have actually voted for in the senate, house and congress in the past.. Just write it on one chart then print out thousands of them.. Paper is Cheap when bought in bulk ! at office depot, staples or costco , sams club etc..

Good luck brotha .. We need West Virginia

nice chart but think for a minute:
    your chart seems quite biased... I like the idea of having a chart but seeing YYYYYYY under Ron Paul's name is NOT good IMO.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm actually in western VA. But could do some work in West VA as well do to the fact that it is only 30 miles from me. Not only that but WV'ians come over the mountain everyday into VA to work and shop.

Hey VAKID - Where you close to? I'm in Alleghany co.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    nice chart but think for a minute:
    your chart seems quite biased... I like the idea of having a chart but seeing YYYYYYY under Ron Paul's name is NOT good IMO.
    That's how companies draw up charts to sell their products.
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestLayne View Post
    Hey VAKID - Where you close to? I'm in Alleghany co.
    I am in Rockingham County.