Thread: Democrats Debating the Economy; The Blind Leading the Blind.

Democrats Debating the Economy; The Blind Leading the Blind.

I feel sorry for the people of this country. Watching Hillary, Obama, and Edwards debating on what to do about the problems we are having in the economy, brings visions of sheep being led to slaughter. They have no clue about what to do to fix our broken economy. Their answers will only send us deeper into the abyss. I couldn't watch it any more, I had to turn it off. Sorry if this is off topic.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    haha I'm watching it now...it's actually pretty sad...also what's up with the war? Now the all want no bases and everyone out A.S.A.P. Boy they "change" fast
    Privatize the profits, socialize the losses. - Government at its best.

i'll stick a fork in my eye if I have to watch it... but just to see a train wreck... what did they say about the economy?

I can just hear Hildabeasts voice in the back of my head and I don;t even have the dummy tube on.

Monotone robotic Bullshitting politician .

Its really been funny so far. Earlier Shrillary and Obama were going back and forth "YOU'RE MORE LIKE REAGAN!" "NO, YOU ARE!"
    WWJD - What Would Jefferson Do?

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Was there a question about universal healthcare being paid for by stopping the Bush tax cuts and increasing spending despite the economy being bad? Or something similar to that?

Because my microeconomics class got to submit questions to be considered for the debate, and mine was kind of an attack question on the democrats pushing universal healthcare when the economy needs less spending, more tax cutting, and less government in general.

Although my question was probably way over most people's heads I guess, so even if by some chance they did consider a question from my college and my happened to be chosen out of all the students it probably didn't do much good lol.
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

Question to Edwards: Were blacks targeted more for sub-prime loans.
    Edwards: Yes, bla bla bla predatory lenders bla bla bla

In my opinion, everyone was targeted equally. Greed has no skin color.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

ArtHILLARY and obamaIRAN are both crazy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post

I think its more like the fake leading the impostors.
    Stay focused on positive fund raising ideas.
    Remind folks to register and actually vote in the primaries. Their support is great, their vote is what counts.

They basically said the government needs to give more money to people who don't feel like getting jobs and to force businesses to do certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post

And wasn't the media claiming people from Mexico mainly were the ones targeted for that originally? Now we have switched to blacks?

I'm with you, money is money whether its coming from a black person, a white person, or even a space alien. Greedy people don't care....
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

geez, I did turn it on. I had no idea that Government could fix everything. Damn guys, I'm out of here. I'm voting for a democrat cause they'll make new divisions of "fairness" or whatever. Sounds great. Sit back and get rich and be free.

I just flipped it on, I expected Wolf to say "Caaangressman Ron Paul recently said... amazing, amazing!"