View Poll Results: How did you hear about this money bomb?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ron Paul Forums

98 87.50%
  • Youtube

5 4.46%
  • Email from the Campaign

0 0%
  • Meetup group

0 0%
  • Another Ron Paul Supporter

1 0.89%
  • DailyPaul

2 1.79%
  • Other (please post where)

6 5.36%

Thread: How did you hear about this money bomb?

How did you hear about this money bomb?

Inquiring minds want to know. If we have a money bomb in the future we can promote it more efficiently.
    Stay focused on positive fund raising ideas.
    Remind folks to register and actually vote in the primaries. Their support is great, their vote is what counts.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eek you guys are fast. Bump.
    Remind folks to register and actually vote in the primaries. Their support is great, their vote is what counts.

I heard about it through a YouTube comment on a Ron Paul debate video. I wasn't a member of the forums when I heard about the MLK Money Bomb...

Ron Paul mentioned it during an interview, I think is where I heard about it. Or maybe on here...the last week has drained my memory.

newyearsrevolution08.com of course
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

This is a poll for forum members... so obviously most people will say forums.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    +1
    "The phrase honest politician is an oxymoron. Yet in the sense that [Ron] Paul has never, ever voted against his stated principle, the phrase describes him."
    - Texas Monthly Magazine -

___

Is This America? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VRd3YzOXpI

I'm a Precinct Leader, are You!?

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    This is true, but many heard about it elsewhere as well. Many people worked hard to promote this, I just want to help them for the next one.

Also, it leads me to believe that if we would have created a sub forum sooner, we may have gotten word out sooner as well. Dunno, thats why I asked.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That poll certainly tells of many people not knowing about this bomb outside of the forums......

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgefisher View Post
    This is true, but many heard about it elsewhere as well. Many people worked hard to promote this, I just want to help them for the next one.

Also, it leads me to believe that if we would have created a sub forum sooner, we may have gotten word out sooner as well. Dunno, thats why I asked.
    Maybe the poll should be check boxes instead of radio buttons, so people can mark all the different places they heard about it? It would probably be more useful that way...

Can anyone dig up some radio shows for us to call into about the moneybom tonight?

I found out about it by suggesting it to Trevor Lyman after I had registered the domain "Ihaveadream2008.com" back in December. He sent an email saying that they were already queuing up a day, and had a domain in the works.

God bless Trevor for all his efforts. He's a Paul Revere of our time.

while the goal of this poll is in the right place, the poll is very skewed.

The poll asks the people of this forum how they found out about the money bomb.

It does not include the people outside this forum.

Many, if not most of Ron Paul's support, has no idea this forum even exists, much less post here.

Anything here is "preaching to the Choir"

The obvious choice is "on the forums" because, well, everyone taking this poll is from the ron paul forums... and everyone knows that the forum is where you find the latest news the fastest.

This money bomb did not go viral because it did not elicit passion like the other dates did. We all appreciate Dr. kings sacrifices, we understand their importance in history, but, all the same MLK day did not create the same passions experienced by the other bombs. Its not that the marketing was not good, its the simple fact that the event did not stir the soul. End of story. So don't kick yourselves to hard, and don't think that our folks have given up -- because this bomb was a success given the above facts.

TMIKE
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.