Thread: The TeaParty07.com email...

The TeaParty07.com email...

Someone needs to point out to the TeaParty07.com people just how important the email subject lines are.

Every email I've gotten from them since Dec 16 - including today's email - all have the same subject line:

"Moving on... (from TeaParty07.com)"

This is NOT going to inspire people to open up their email and read it.

I do email marketing for a living; as such I've scientifically proven that you have to have compelling subject lines to get people to even OPEN let alone READ an email.

These guys need to send out a follow up email NOW with a subject line such as: IMPORTANT: Action Required Today!

Furthermore, the message needs to be a HARD-SELL to pressure people into donating now. The list exists for the sole purpose of getting lots of donations to the campaign.

Anyone who signed up for the list can expect to be sold on donating. After all, you're preaching to the converted. So it shouldn't be a passive, wishy-washy "just letting you know, btw" type of email. It should be an active, aggressive, marketing-driven sales-pitch email.

Anyone who can pass the message along to whomever is running TeaParty07 really needs to do so.
    Last edited by tarabyte; 01-21-2008 at 02:12 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

bump.

Come on SwordOFShannarah... Press this big time.
    "pledged is as pledged does" -- delegates, that is.

Ron Paul is MY President, no matter what the November election tells me.

I've chosen him as my de jure leader, and as long as he represents the message of freedom, he represents ME

Yeah, I thought it was just news on Ron Paul and never looked into it because I keep up on Ron Paul.

who has contact with the person in charge of these emails?

I silently thought the same thing to myself. The Teaparty email subjects are crap, and half the time I dont open them cause I dont know what they are about..

They really need to change the subject so people ready them.

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    who has contact with the person in charge of these emails?
    If anyone can tell me how to get in contact, I'm plenty happy to do so.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I emailed Trevor. No response as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul_SantaMonica View Post
    I emailed Trevor. No response as yet.
    i've also tried to email him and never heard back. i think the lack of professionalism that was apparent in the first two money bombs has left the trevors efforts as his priorities have changed and now focus on keeping the blimp in the air.

I personally am annoyed that the emails sent from teaparty07 and thisnovember1st have been more about the blimp than the next big money bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by maeqFREEDOMfree View Post
    i've also tried to email him and never heard back. i think the lack of professionalism that was apparent in the first two money bombs has left the trevors efforts as his priorities have changed and now focus on keeping the blimp in the air.

I personally am annoyed that the emails sent from teaparty07 and thisnovember1st have been more about the blimp than the next big money bomb.
    I am willing to take over emailing those lists since they appear to be getting neglected. I have the experience and infrastructure in place to get these people mobilized again and donating again.

The blimp is good, but the campaign donations are more important. The blimp and other projects should be reserved for those who've maxed out and still have money left to donate.

I still have not gotten a reminder email. I signed up at FreeAtLast2008.com and the most recent message was sent on the 19th. A lot of first time donors might not have been tracking it as closely as I was. They may have forgotten that it was today. Can we get that email sent out?
    Ron Paul - Peacemonger

Quote Originally Posted by tarabyte View Post
    Someone needs to point out to the TeaParty07.com people just how important the email subject lines are.

Every email I've gotten from them since Dec 16 - including today's email - all have the same subject line:

"Moving on... (from TeaParty07.com)"

This is NOT going to inspire people to open up their email and read it.

I do email marketing for a living; as such I've scientifically proven that you have to have compelling subject lines to get people to even OPEN let alone READ an email.

These guys need to send out a follow up email NOW with a subject line such as: IMPORTANT: Action Required Today!

Furthermore, the message needs to be a HARD-SELL to pressure people into donating now. The list exists for the sole purpose of getting lots of donations to the campaign.

Anyone who signed up for the list can expect to be sold on donating. After all, you're preaching to the converted. So it shouldn't be a passive, wishy-washy "just letting you know, btw" type of email. It should be an active, aggressive, marketing-driven sales-pitch email.

Anyone who can pass the message along to whomever is running TeaParty07 really needs to do so.
    I wholeheartedly agree. However, the Tea Party people have proven time and time again that they slept through marketing class.... and don't seem to care to listen to people who know a thing or two about marketing.

Complete amateurs at freeatlast! Some 30k supporters need to be contacted as tarabyte describes. Maybe we're missing out on 10k donations because of this -- it's no small matter.
    EBOOKS !!!!
    For free ebooks, let me know which topics you'd like...

rebelresource@gmail.com, no PMs please

1. Economic collapse ... 6. Banking system
    2. 9/11 investigation ... 7. North American Union
    3. Global warming ........ 8. Imperial interventions
    4. Corporatism .............. 9. Palestine/Israel
    5. Fascism ......................10. Adam Smith

“In some parts of the world, people never ask, ‘what can
    we do?’ They simply do it.” -Chomsky

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why is it so hard to contact the people that run these things? Are they that unorganized?

I got my email... finally.

At 2:58 PM (CST) my FreeAtLast2008.com reminder arrived letting me know today is donation day and donate early because momentum is important! Hope this gives the boost we need right now to make the graphs go vertical again.
    Ron Paul - Peacemonger

Quote Originally Posted by NoPants View Post
    I got my email... finally.

At 2:58 PM (CST) my FreeAtLast2008.com reminder arrived letting me know today is donation day and donate early because momentum is important! Hope this gives the boost we need right now to make the graphs go vertical again.
    What was the subject header and did you pledge to freeatlast?
    EBOOKS !!!!
    For free ebooks, let me know which topics you'd like...

rebelresource@gmail.com, no PMs please

1. Economic collapse ... 6. Banking system
    2. 9/11 investigation ... 7. North American Union
    3. Global warming ........ 8. Imperial interventions
    4. Corporatism .............. 9. Palestine/Israel
    5. Fascism ......................10. Adam Smith

“In some parts of the world, people never ask, ‘what can
    we do?’ They simply do it.” -Chomsky

I think Trevor's on this forum sometimes, and his forum name is SwordOfShannarah... could be wrong though.

I've gotten emails from the other 2 money bomb lists and from this one, but I signed up for all 3. I agree, this needs to be hyped A LOT more to the lists of current and past supporters.
    "pledged is as pledged does" -- delegates, that is.

Ron Paul is MY President, no matter what the November election tells me.

I've chosen him as my de jure leader, and as long as he represents the message of freedom, he represents ME

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Resource View Post
    What was the subject header and did you pledge to freeatlast?
    Subject: Free At Last 2008
    Ron Paul - Peacemonger

I haven't mentioned it before today because I thought someone else was taking care of it.

But it seems to me that there is a HUGE missed opportunity to rally up supporters via email marketing.

As a professional email marketer and founder of my own autoresponder service, I am strongly considering starting up a grassroots newsletter to keep people informed and to send out frequent calls-to-action.

We have at least 150,000 actual donors to the campaign, right? Well if everyone was on one centralized grassroots newsletter, we could really get the message out about any grassroots type of stuff that is going on.

The newsletter could really go huge and viral.

I could set it up so that when people sign up they also pick their state, so also if there are any state-specific announcements those could go just to subscribers who were in that state.

If we had a big centralized grassroots email newsletter, it really would help spread information FAST about anything that is important.

I don't mind hosting and managing the newsletter for free, but I would need some help getting the word out there to build the list, and also help to generate the content for the newsletters.

My servers can handle sending out 150k or even a million or two messages per day if we grow fast enough.

Any ideas folks?

Quote Originally Posted by tarabyte View Post
    I haven't mentioned it before today because I thought someone else was taking care of it.

But it seems to me that there is a HUGE missed opportunity to rally up supporters via email marketing.

As a professional email marketer and founder of my own autoresponder service, I am strongly considering starting up a grassroots newsletter to keep people informed and to send out frequent calls-to-action.

We have at least 150,000 actual donors to the campaign, right? Well if everyone was on one centralized grassroots newsletter, we could really get the message out about any grassroots type of stuff that is going on.

The newsletter could really go huge and viral.

I could set it up so that when people sign up they also pick their state, so also if there are any state-specific announcements those could go just to subscribers who were in that state.

If we had a big centralized grassroots email newsletter, it really would help spread information FAST about anything that is important.

I don't mind hosting and managing the newsletter for free, but I would need some help getting the word out there to build the list, and also help to generate the content for the newsletters.

My servers can handle sending out 150k or even a million or two messages per day if we grow fast enough.

Any ideas folks?
    Thank you! I have been waiting for somebody to want to do this. Right now it just seems as if the grassroots is highly disorganized and it's impossible to get the word out to everyone in the right way. This would help get everyone on the same page.

You would need to contact all of the people that have these huge email lists and get them to send out an email about signing up to your centralized email newsletter in order to get more done faster and easier. Plus, you would need to mention your profession, so they really understand that you can get the job done in an effective way.

You should create a separate thread for this too in order to get more attention.
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 01-21-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Thank you! I have been waiting for somebody to want to do this. Right now it just seems as if the grassroots is highly disorganized and it's impossible to get the word out to everyone in the right way. This would help get everyone on the same page.

You would need to contact all of the people that have these huge email lists and get them to send out an email about signing up to your centralized email newsletter in order to get more done faster and easier. Plus, you would need to mention your profession, so they really understand that you can get the job done in an effective way.

You should create a separate thread for this too in order to get more attention.
    Great points...I am still brainstorming, but it does seem like a great idea.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please comment on my new thread. Details in the signature line.