Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY Times Campaign Scorecard - Ron Paul OMITTED Entirely

[NY Times Corrected it] NY Times Campaign Scorecard - Ron Paul OMITTED Entirely

EDIT: NY Times Updated their Page.
    Ron Paul now Listed!

NYT Campaign Scorecard - Ron Paul OMITTED Entirely

http://politics.nytimes.com/election...lts/index.html
    Last edited by FrankRep; 01-21-2008 at 12:05 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, that is bull$#@!

Ive never used that language on here before but that is just absurd...

I see that last place Giuliani is listed.

Old story...they have received thousands of emails and yet they don't change it.

I think TulsaRevolution sent them a correction:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit, because he doesn't come over your property and break your windows. - Dave Hebel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://freedom4um.com/

Send that to the New York Post and the Village Voice!

Go Billy!

Quote Originally Posted by JimInNY View Post
    I think TulsaRevolution sent them a correction:

HA!

Classic!
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    NYT Campaign Scorecard - Ron Paul OMITTED Entirely

http://politics.nytimes.com/election...lts/index.html

I just looked a few minutes ago and Ron Paul is now on there and Guiliani is missing. Wow.

What did you guys say in your emails??? LOL
    Last edited by JenaS62; 01-21-2008 at 11:39 AM. Reason: add words

I sent it to the NYT and copied the Village Voice and the New York Post.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

this blatent and obvious media corruption makes me feel sick to my stomach. I just sent them another angry email.

Quote Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
    I just looked a few minutes ago and Ron Paul is now on there and Guiliani is missing. Wow.

Holy effing crap you're right!

We really do make a difference, hot damn!

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Holy effing crap you're right!

We really do make a difference, hot damn!

Woah! It was changed!
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I sent it to the NYT and copied the Village Voice and the New York Post.
    That's got to be what did it. Nice job! I think we found the lever that will move the vaunted Times! Give the Village Voice a chance to make a laughing stock of them and they'll suddenly turn into journalists!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sent an email to them about this the other day. Nice to see they responded.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's got to be what did it. Nice job! I think we found the lever that will move the vaunted Times! Give the Village Voice a chance to make a laughing stock of them and they'll suddenly turn into journalists!
    Well thanks for the suggestion! That's the whole reason I did it, that's a nice little trick that I'll use in the future as well.

Maybe we can make the media honest again, it won't be easy, but it would certainly be worth it.

That's hysterical that Giuliani is now omitted. He should be on there, as he is still in this, as well.

What the Hell is wrong with the Media in this country? Greed and power has taken over in that they get their jollies off influencing elections and the direction of the country.

They do, however, still have Ron Paul with "0" delegates.

I called yesterday and left them a nice courteous message. They listened.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbt View Post
    They do, however, still have Ron Paul with "0" delegates.
    What should the delegate counts be?

Please revise your GOP scorecard to include Ron Paul who is still in the race and placed second in Nevada. Thank you.

We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbemarleNC0003 View Post
    Please revise your GOP scorecard to include Ron Paul who is still in the race and placed second in Nevada. Thank you.

Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight77 View Post
    That's hysterical that Giuliani is now omitted. He should be on there, as he is still in this, as well.

What the Hell is wrong with the Media in this country? Greed and power has taken over in that they get their jollies off influencing elections and the direction of the country.
    Their website design doesn't have enough room for six, I guess. Seems its, "All the news that fits" after all!

The delegate count is them taking advantage of a technicality. Many states reserve delegates for whoever hasn't dropped out so, at the convention, they can concentrate on the candidates still in. Naked and lame attempt to avoid giving credit where due.

Excellent.
    No need to get hysterical. No need to go overboard. A simple request based on his numbers get more traction than yelling and screaming. I find the same works when trying to sway undecideds.
    We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight77 View Post

uh, they're what you call OWNED and they serve the purpose of the MONEY.
    "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."--Thomas Jefferson

if they would fix the delegate totals now!
    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
    Learn More at https://www.facebook.com/FireFiveFortyfive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast