Thread: No money bomb planning until AFTER feb 5th people

Exclamation No money bomb planning until AFTER feb 5th people

We need to get ron paul his money NOW. Do not start tossing up sites trying to get people to hold off on their donations till a few days before super tuesday. That is actually going to hurt the cause as a whole.

We have some great ideas for a money bomb AFTER super tuesday but I know nothing will be announced or talked about until AFTER super tuesday so people can focus on getting ron paul his money NOW.

Do not wait to donate, do it today no matter how cool a money bomb site looks lol.

10 million dollars 2 days before super tuesday will not help ron paul run more ads BUT 10 million dollars 2 weeks before could. Get the point?

Donate whatever you were going to donate on the money bombs TODAY if you can, he needs that NOW and not a few days BEFORE super tuesday ie feb 5th.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +1
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    —Samuel Adams

So far, any attempts to get people to "give now" have fizzled. Only the money bombs have brought in major coin in a short time period. If the campaign wants a $5 million boost in the next 10 days, there'll have to be a money bomb in there.
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

That's because people don't understand the downside of a money bomb - all they see is a potential to break a one day record and make the egocentric claim they were a part of it.

For a money bomb to be effective, there needs to be media reports. The media does NOT report it, so it fails in it's goal. Media complicity is required for effectiveness.

What happens is funds are withheld from Ron's campaign - funds that could be used to spread the message through ads and traveling. Without the funds, they can't plan. Just like a business, you can't operate on boom/bust cycles - you need sustained income so you can plan and project.

If people really want to help Ron, they'll throw money at his campaign often. Instead of talk and websites of money bombs, there should be talk and websites of continued contributions. Throw some goals in there such as "X dollars for Super Bowl ads" and you help Ron spread the message.

If we want Ron to win, we need to feed him sustained cash, spread the message, sign up voters and attend the primary/caucus.

Constant cash, EXACTLY so by all means get the newbies to enjoy being apart of a money bomb but for those who are current ACTIVE grassrooters for ron paul DONATE NOW. Do not wait PLEASE!

As far as the fizzling out, it didn't fizzle at all except for the daily fizzle that happens for the weeks leading up to the money bombs themselves. It slows the day to day donations and nothing more. Sure those who want to be a part of a money bomb can join one of the 5 MONEY BOMBS that I guess are up and going but for others who know what needs to be done should donate what they can NOW.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

We need to set daily goals to reach the 5 million by February 5th. We should consider daily money bombs until we reach and exceed the 5 million goal with the final money bomb on the 4th of February. A graphic should show the 5 million dollar goal with daily money bomb totals deducted from it on a daily basis to generate excitement and urgency, and another graphic showing the accumalative total. As one graph comes down, the other graph goes up. I am maxed out but I think I can get my wife to donate more to this effort. Any thoughts? If you all agree then we must find a way to communicate with HQ and get them to buy in on it and do the graphics. HQ does not respond to my suggestions ).

As soon as MLK numbers came back, I knew the BIG money bomb had come to end.

Sure, we could have a HUGE one come tax-return time -- but by then, the Republican nominee will have already been chosen.

Ron isn't cash strapped but doesn't have enough money to compete the way he wants to on Super Duper Tuesday (we'll know exactly how much he has on Jan 31st).

This why I'm advocating daily donations and meetup groups coming together to 'compete' to see which can out-donate the other.

To make it work though; we need a system; and most importantly, we need to come together and agree to it.

Y'know..."Unite of Die."