Thread: Celebrities for Ron Paul !!!!!

Celebrities for Ron Paul Video !!!!!

I revised my Celebrities for Ron Paul video and I need your help to promote it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeVGUhxJZ4
    Last edited by BigRedBrent; 01-26-2008 at 06:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so someone start emailing them. also barry mannilow dontated, so must be a support too.

This stuff should have already happened and we need a team to investigate why it has not. I mean come on we must have more support for already known libertarians!
    Last edited by BigRedBrent; 01-20-2008 at 07:24 PM.

I have been told that David Letterman supported Ron Paul the last time he ran for president. Why have we not seen much of him?

We need more high profile endorsement people!

Find as many libertarian minded people as you can and inform them of the only libertarian minded candidate that has a chance at winning the presidency.
    Quote Originally Posted by linusPAULing View Post
    There's been a conspiracy to condition us into not believing in conspiracies. This might be the most insidious conspiracy of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger View Post
    The TV is the Trojan horse of the 20th century.
    We left it in our homes and trusted it. Now it is being used as a tool to destroy us.

I am getting sick of the supporters of the other candidates speculating on who the Ron Paul supporters will go to when Ron Paul drops out. If people only knew what was going on in this country they would know the answer for this election is Ron Paul or bust.

Our country is just as doomed if we get a democrat in office as it will be if we get a republican in office other then Ron Paul.

I have lately been getting very depressed at the lack of attention for Ron Paul in this nation. That those who don't understand the importance of this are going to go out and vote. This depresses me greatly, I want so desperately to do something to prevent this. It is almost literally driving me out of my mind.

But still we must fight for what we know to be the only choice we have been given, we MUST do all that we can to help our critically important mission. Our Second American Revolution. The Ron Paul Revolution.
    There's been a conspiracy to condition us into not believing in conspiracies. This might be the most insidious conspiracy of all time.
    We left it in our homes and trusted it. Now it is being used as a tool to destroy us.

Those celebrities should endorse Ron Paul!

I live in Los Angeles area, near Hollywood... I know there are many celebrities who should go in public and represent their endorsement for Ron Paul... I have to look for their agents and get our message delivered!

1). Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, they became famous after did their independent film on "The Clerk" and "Goodwill Hunting" Ben was on Goggle talk show with RP the other day... I'm absolutely sure that they love the idea of Free market, free enterprise! Where are they?

2). Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they have been our great ambassdors to the world, they travel all over especially Brad saw how much government's neglience has impacted on New Orlean's infrastructure problems...

3). Sandra Bullock and Matt McConaghery. I just clicked with thought on Sandra's powerful quoation "World Peace" in "Miss Congeniality" movie. I know in my guts feeling, she would have Ron Paul's vote of confidence! The reason I thought of Matt because he went with Sandra and inspired people in Texas during the aftermath of Katrina hurricane....

Any idea on how can I get our message through to those people?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetMona View Post
    Any idea on how can I get our message through to those people?
    I wish I did. I would kick any of them in the ass if I knew them personally for slacking off when so much is at stake for this nation.

just contacted Alex Jones

Just sent my contact form with request to Alex Jones on how to get our message across to those well known celebrities... I will keep you posted if he could give us any idea.