Thread: Jan 21 Money Bomb ! > Screw Fox News Money Bomb Jan 21

Jan 21 Money Bomb ! > Screw Fox News Money Bomb Jan 21

JAN 21 give big
    http://skirmish08.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't think it is a great site. It reeks of racism? Anti Jewish material is not a good way of getting people to donate on MLK day. Sorry, but I was repulsed. And furthermore, if you want people who watch fox news to take a stand against fox news, insulting them by insinuation they are sheep is NOT the way to go. And, insulting people who like Bush is a bad idea. Even when he was at his worst in polls, 35% still liked him, 35% of most likely voting Republicans. I think this also turns people off in a major way. It is like when Catholics say Baptists are going to hell, it doesn't make anyone convert. No one is going to look at Ron Paul if first you call them an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by gracebkr View Post
    I don't think it is a great site. It reeks of racism? Anti Jewish material is not a good way of getting people to donate on MLK day. Sorry, but I was repulsed. And furthermore, if you want people who watch fox news to take a stand against fox news, insulting them by insinuation they are sheep is NOT the way to go. And, insulting people who like Bush is a bad idea. Even when he was at his worst in polls, 35% still liked him, 35% of most likely voting Republicans. I think this also turns people off in a major way. It is like when Catholics say Baptists are going to hell, it doesn't make anyone convert. No one is going to look at Ron Paul if first you call them an idiot.

Why dont u just put a peice of ducktape over our mouths?

Everything on the site is nothing but the truth.And zionists are a disgrace to real jews like myself.And the facts are that zionists totally control your media.That is who is really silencing ron paul.And the harcore bush supporters will never vote form a man like ron paul.
    What ever happen to the phrase "the truth will set u free"?

But hey,u can just snob me out and stick your nose up at me because i only have 41 posts...goodboy
    Last edited by Srg1; 01-20-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Srg1 View Post
    Why dont u just put a peice of ducktape over our mouths?

Everything on the site is nothing but the truth.And zionists are a disgrace to real jews like myself.And the facts are that zionists totally control your media.That is who is really silencing ron paul.And the harcore bush supporters will never vote form a man like ron paul.
    What ever happen to the phrase "the truth will set u free"?

But hey,u can just snob me out and stick your nose up at me because i only have 41 posts...goodboy
    First of all, most people are not going to say there is a difference between Jews and Zionists and the Zionists you are talking about. They are hearing people like you make a generalization about an entire group of people on Martin Luther King holiday. That is not the spirit of the holiday.

And, you are dramatic and probably a troll. There's always truth in jest.

First of all, most people are not going to say there is a difference between Jews and Zionists and the Zionists you are talking about. They are hearing people like you make a generalization about an entire group of people on Martin Luther King holiday. That is not the spirit of the holiday.

And, you are dramatic and probably a troll. There's always truth in jest.

Troll? na just sick of corrupt evil zionists making my people look bad.Its like david duke speaking up for all white people.And Its true to say israel is the most racist place on the earth.If u aint jewish there your a second class citizen in israel.Im tired of zionists owning america,and contolling us and leading us and molding are minds with tv and media!

I do agree with you,it is a fine line,considering it is on mlk day,but non the less that artical is the truth.But most people have no idea what a zionist is.They probally think it is something from the 3rd matix movie.

I just got a tad upset u called that article racist,when i am a jew,and i hate zionism.

There are many Jews who hate the Zionists
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborn View Post
    There are many Jews who hate the Zionists
    http://www.nkusa.org/

"Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Srg1 View Post
    Troll? na just sick of corrupt evil zionists making my people look bad.Its like david duke speaking up for all white people.And Its true to say israel is the most racist place on the earth.If u aint jewish there your a second class citizen in israel.Im tired of zionists owning america,and contolling us and leading us and molding are minds with tv and media!

I do agree with you,it is a fine line,considering it is on mlk day,but non the less that artical is the truth.But most people have no idea what a zionist is.They probally think it is something from the 3rd matix movie.

I just got a tad upset u called that article racist,when i am a jew,and i hate zionism.
    Well as a Christian, I will tell you the New Testament explains we are to protect the Jews, well to be precise "Jesus' Brethren." A lot of Christians are for Jews and see the hatred of them as Biblical prophesy. It will all come down to one day when the Jews, in Israel are almost exterminated, and when that happens is the day of the Lord. Now I am not saying all people think this, I am just elaborating a part of the Christian faith to kind of put things in perspective. Then, there are some people who see absolutely NO difference between Jews and Zionists and think they are interchangeable terms. For this fact alone people need to tone it down, make up a new name to represent the Jewish, Zionists, that are controlling America. Otherwise, I am sorry, but it looks racist. And for the record, people are harsher on Jews for this type of stuff, you are probably called names that insinuate you hate your own roots whilst other minorities say things that demean their counterparts and everyone sits idly by unless someone other than that minority says it. Oh well, I am glad we can at least not be nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    People can promote whatever they feel like, but you have yet to counter what I said to show that my statements are false in some way. You think everyone who read the posters web page immediately went to the page you posted? No way, they wrote him off.

People can promote whatever they feel like, but you have yet to counter what I said to show that my statements are false in some way. You think everyone who read the posters web page immediately went to the page you posted? No way, they wrote him off.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=hPlkZc09aCo

You makes some good points,and i hope i dont mess this up.Yes i have heard of,and even seen so called zionistchristians.I see them as selfish,only wanting to destory israel for there own selfish purpose.

Im not going to try and give u a history lesson here,as u probally already know but....before israel was invented,alot of jews had already lived in israel.These jews where the real jews.And most jews in the world where against israel being formed,because they knew who was behind it..zionists,rothschilds, bankers, world goverment,and all of that.Alot of jews in israel shouldent even be there.There like more eastern european that jewish.Its like usa going into iran,taking it over,and saying all aryans can come here now,because this is the true aryan homeland.Does this mean all white people in the world should beable to live there? of course not.

so if jews can have there homeland why cant the assyrians,kurds, aryans, christianarmenians,and sooo many more have there too? especially the assyarians

anyways im way of the topic now. and maybe u are right, adding the zionist/jewish thing to the mlk day,is not the right time to do it.But still it was correct info
    Last edited by Srg1; 01-20-2008 at 09:03 PM.

Cool site, Jewish people i like, Zionist i don't like.... FOX is ZIONIST! Ohhh what the heck is a zionist btw?

Very defensive, probably unable to cope with what you saw. I do not need to make an argument, the true defenders of the city have made it for me. Crawl back into your slime hole at the ADL.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very defensive, probably unable to cope with what you saw. I do not need to make an argument, the true defenders of the city have made it for me. Crawl back into your slime hole at the ADL.
    Yeah, well you just did the same thing. I gave constructive criticism, you have yet to say anything that actually matters.

Yeah, well you just did the same thing. I gave constructive criticism, you have yet to say anything that actually matters.
    But I have, if you actually bothered to go to the link and read it (which I doubt), you will see Orthodox rabbis denouncing Zionism. Furthermore, if you go in a little deeper to here you will see the same Orthodox Jews burning the Israeli flag in protest. I am not promoting anything, I answered your question. You say that criticizing Zionism is racist/bigoted, but how is this possible when its principle opponents are those who actually practice the faith it guises as.

If you are unable to think critically and grasp the fact that I just threw your entire premise out the window, that is your problem, I am not obligated to explain myself any further and can only be obligated to chuckle at any insinuation that I or anyone else who endorses that site (the Ron Paul one and the other I used as an example) would be viewed as anti-semitic. The entire premise is based upon a propagated lie, and playing into that lie will not help us, that I promise you.

It's understandable that you don't like talking about others in terms of race. It's not polite.

But unfortunately , because of the sad state of affairs in this country we have got to start talking about the Zionist control of the media and their influence in our government.

If we don't bring it (i.e. the Zionists' conduct) out in the open we are eventually going to 1). live under government oppression or 2). have to die rather than live under their bondage.

I don't agree with that site blaming Zionists for the media's lack of fair Ron Paul coverage. It reads like one of those newsletters he is trying to distance himself from.

Do you have proof to back up the claims on your website, particularly that Murdoch et. al. is interested primarily in defending Israel rather than, for example, pushing for the NWO?
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Gabecpa View Post
    I don't agree with that site blaming Zionists for the media's lack of fair Ron Paul coverage. It reads like one of those newsletters he is trying to distance himself from.
    This is an excellent point.
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

I don't care if you believe that stuff or not, just keep it to yourself and take those links down immediately! This is EXACTLY the kind of stuff people point to when they say RP is racist and etc. We know it's not true, but most people are stupid.

But I have, if you actually bothered to go to the link and read it (which I doubt), you will see Orthodox rabbis denouncing Zionism. Furthermore, if you go in a little deeper to here you will see the same Orthodox Jews burning the Israeli flag in protest. I am not promoting anything, I answered your question. You say that criticizing Zionism is racist/bigoted, but how is this possible when its principle opponents are those who actually practice the faith it guises as.

If you are unable to think critically and grasp the fact that I just threw your entire premise out the window, that is your problem, I am not obligated to explain myself any further and can only be obligated to chuckle at any insinuation that I or anyone else who endorses that site (the Ron Paul one and the other I used as an example) would be viewed as anti-semitic. The entire premise is based upon a propagated lie, and playing into that lie will not help us, that I promise you.
    You didn't even touch my premise. What lie? (My premise>)That regular, lay people don't go delving into the things that you find to be the "truth". Most people think it is anti Semetic, so there has to be another way of saying the things that some wish to express. They are burning an Israeli flag, which also happens to be the star of David. People do not always, regular people, discern between Zionist, Jew, Israeli. If what you don't like is a certain type of person, then find a new name for them because these words are used interchangeably by regular people. People have called Ron Paul an anti Semite for being "against Israel" when clearly the state of Israel is not all the Jews, nor representative of all Semitic people. This is just fuel for the fire and on Martin Luther King day is a bad idea. Now you might think perpetuating a racist look on Ron Paul is good, but assure you the media will DEFINITELY spin something like that and WILL NOT give you or any other with your beliefs time to speak and explain your position. I also said Calling 35% of republicans sheep, which is essentially calling them stupid is not a good idea. That turns people off to want to listen. I gave 2 good points on why the site is not good and you might disagree with it, but you haven't given a reason why it is good and actually going to help and not give the impression that it is anti Semitic. You just keep blabbering about "truth", well, most people don't take the "truth" from arrogant anti Semitic sounding websites or people on a forum. Crazy conspiracies are just that, crazy. They might be true and I am not telling anyone what to believe, but they are crazy. It is crazy if it is true and crazy if is not and people think it is. I have seen those pics by the way and have seen stuff similar to this prior to today. I just don't think there is some huge Zionist rule, if there was, why don't we give the state of Israel equal amount of weapons? Why didn't we step in sooner for the Holocaust? Please, if you attempt to answer those give me the short version, don't send me a bunch of links either. I will press further if I am interested in what you have to say about that, I have heard a lot so I don't need to hear the same thing again.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. Thank you for that. I honestly didn't know how bad it's gotten.