Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trevor, Elijah Sorry guys, no more blimp funding. Its fun but not a winning tactic.

I ask that management puts this back into "grass roots" so it can be discussed... Its important... no one comes here. If ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME! Please!
    Newt Gingrich

This is it! "Teaparty 11 Money Bomb"

DEC 16th 2011 Pledge to donate now at TeaParty11.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrmac1 View Post
    Also, why is this thread not still in grassroots... its to important of a subject not to be discussed by all! Considering the cirumstances...Most folks dont take the time to find this forum...
    Because heaven forbid if some Ron Paul supporters actually express some dissent with regard to various campaign tactics.
    "Sir, we have not yet even begun to fight!" -- Commodore John Paul Jones

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get this thread back to grassroots to be debated... just for a short time.
    Newt Gingrich

I dont know who moved this or why. It is a BLIMP deal after all so it should be in blimp cat. The money, however, is a different story.....that is grassroots. This thing needs to end now. If they want to keep flying around, thats fine, a complete separation is in order. The forums are too divided on funding

Mods, please build a thread of your choosing, that deals with these issues, and place it where the $ comes from............grassroots. Thanx Pm me if needed. We arent winning with the blimp, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post
    Mods, please build a thread of your choosing, that deals with these issues, and place it where the $ comes from............grassroots. Thanx Pm me if needed. We arent winning with the blimp, unfortunately.
    Sound civil to me.
    Newt Gingrich

Don't know where you are, but here, 600,000 might buy you two spots at a decent time. Maybe for a week. I'll ask my sister, she sells tv ad space!

Production alone starts around 25k!

I agree 100%. I feel the money needs to be used for TV ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Getting offended has become a pathetic booming major growth industry in America.

http://revolutionmarch.com

- Video Production Team

For up-to-date news on the National Ronvoys to DC; sign up at: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1881/members/
    - Woot!

Watch the DC March promo: We the People 2.0: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8

http://www.myspace.com/its_called_liberty_betch

I think the blimp was a valuable experiment in how to bypass the mainstream media blackout. Keep it going until Super Tuesday, fly around Florida and Georgia and Alabama, or wherever it is feasible. See how well Ron does in those states, try to make sense of the results.

Then, what about the mini-blimps? Having those tethered in metro areas around the country might be worthwhile, to get his name out there. Make people curious who don't pay attention to politics.

We are fighting against an enemy with a definite advantage of being able to ignore us, or smear us at will. Our limited resources require some experimentation in learning what works and what doesn't.
    --------------------------------------------
    First step to ending the income tax: end payroll tax withholding.
    Require each American to write a check to their state and federal governments every month.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post
    Bring the blimp to a close or find your funding from other sources.
    Speak for yourself.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here come the so called Ron Paul supporters showing their true colors again -- just get out of here!

Dave Wood and Thomas Paine same person answering his own post again!
    Last edited by LukeNM; 01-19-2008 at 11:30 PM.
    LukeNM

Gen. George Washington during the first American Revolution:
    "We can't guarantee victory, but we can deserve it."

If the big blimp comes to an end and lots of mini blimps start to appear all over the place - make sure they say Ron Paul for President instead of Google Ron Paul.

Thanks!

I support the blimp 100%! But I think it's time to re-focus and switch our attention to a national scale that can truly give us victory. After the Nevada caucus I'm a true believer in that old fashioned ads in the old media really works. I'm giving everybody involved in the blimp project a BIG hand and a standing ovation! They created history.

But, once again, it's time to move on. We need more boots on the ground, and then, even MORE boots on the ground! And we need to direct all our money to a national level. That is how we are going to win this! And I agree with some of the other posts that the Blimp project kind of took over, so to speak, instead of focusing on the real prize!

"The phrase honest politician is an oxymoron. Yet in the sense that [Ron] Paul has never, ever voted against his stated principle, the phrase describes him."
    - Texas Monthly Magazine -

___

Is This America? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VRd3YzOXpI

I'm a Precinct Leader, are You!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12