Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention:

We're not bashing you

We're bashing the drones. You know that

Don't be so hyper sensitive
    Video # 1
    -
    "Revolution was effected before the war commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people . . . . This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution."
    John Adams, 1818

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nm
    Last edited by kyleAF; 04-23-2008 at 05:03 PM.
    "pledged is as pledged does" -- delegates, that is.

Ron Paul is MY President, no matter what the November election tells me.

I've chosen him as my de jure leader, and as long as he represents the message of freedom, he represents ME

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ron paul doesn't need south carolina and, frankly, south carolina doesn't deserve someone like ron paul. i think our best chances are out west.
    Last edited by atthegates; 01-19-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Paul View Post
    Thanks to all the RP supporters in South Carolina for their hard work. But a state like this is just not good for RP. It's very much pro-MIC, lots of bases, lots of retired vets, 67% of Republicans approve of Bush II, there's not a big Ron Paul voting pool in South Carolina and that's all there is to it.
    Yup
    And McCain promised that they would be building Bombs and War Weapons for a hundred years.
    Job security.

I was disappointed in the people of my state too.
    I haven't disparaged the folks in SC, but I am disappointed at peoples choices.

"If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket
    would be elected swineherd every time,
    no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side."

Quote by:Orson Scott Card
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Take it easy. I'm from Florida, and people have been ridiculing us since at least the year 2000. Hell, sometimes I get in on it.

Most all of us understand how you feel and we appreciate all your hard work.

Please overlook the unfortunate comments made by a few. Everyone is frustrated, but we must keep our civility and our honor, and respect the hard, diligent efforts of all those who tried sp hard to help. Some things are beyond our power to change quickly.

It will require getting more and more under 40 aged voters involved and especially under 30 aged voters involved. It will be up to your generation to turn things around. This is a beginning and we are making a great statement.

Never, never give up this fight! Time is running out for America. I love all of you who have gone out and worked so hard for this great cause and this great message. Bless you all.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

any place without a papre ballot is not counted as a win....it is illegal as hell and people do nthing about it.....so yes sc....it is your state and are a bunch of fu!@in morons for not standing up for what is right......

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    MIC=Military Industrial Complex rules SC. That and the need to make a living.
    +100000000

16,000 votes and another chance to beat Ghouliani is nothing to shake a stick at.

Good job down there!
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Quote Originally Posted by TSOL View Post
    We're not bashing you

We're bashing the drones. You know that

Don't be so hyper sensitive

Idiots like you don't realize we need the Republican vote to get the Republican nomination.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia_tech_swagger View Post
    Your blasting of the state of SC:

- Really pisses off people like me who have poured time and effort into this state
    - Does NOTHING but turn off potential future voters if he runs as an independent/third party
    - Serves only to further smear Ron Paul and his supporters among the "Faux News right"
    it is just forum banter, don't let it get to you. We appreciate all the hard work supporters in SC did. We are just grabbing at ideas on why the other people didn't vote for RP because we believe he is our last shot to save the country.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    it is just forum banter, don't let it get to you. We appreciate all the hard work supporters in SC did. We are just grabbing at ideas on why the other people didn't vote for RP because we believe he is our last shot to save the country.
    Forum banter leads to group-think once it's repeated enough times and internalized.
    The War on Terror is an entitlement program!

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_tech_swagger View Post
    Your blasting of the state of SC:

- Really pisses off people like me who have poured time and effort into this state
    - Does NOTHING but turn off potential future voters if he runs as an independent/third party
    - Serves only to further smear Ron Paul and his supporters among the "Faux News right"
    Agreed. The good people of SC are simply conditioned like the vast majority of the US. I personally know some people (ex military) in South Carolina and they're terrific people. As supporters of the Paul campaign, our main problem is breaking the spell of indoctrination which has been hanging over our nation for DECADES, starkly delineating the differences between Ron and the other GOP candidates, and using the 2nd place in Nevada to demonstrate that Ron is an viable candidate for the GOP nomination for POTUS and the only GOP candidate which would be electable in the general election against the eventual Democratic nominee.

It took me a month to sign up for the boards because every time I signed on to see what was happening, I saw a bunch of ass holes and conspiracy theorists, and not the normal read the writing on the wall kind... but the kooky kind.

It was a real turnoff. I stuck to the Advertising forum for the longest.

Actualy, it still is a real turnoff. Same thing with the blog posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12